PaulOBrien

MoDaCo Online Kitchen - Custom Ingredients

61 posts in this topic

If you install (for example) Titanium Backup to /system instead of the /data that it normally goes to, what happens when an update comes down? Does it still update to /system or does it install to /data instead?

Hi

Ok, I've tried to flash an baked rom r3, with this directory : system/app/ all applications, after zipped all (who's name is system.zip), and update for baking.

And after a lot of tries and different baked rom, all the time, all update aborted.

And when I unzipp my baked rom, all my apk was on the good directory, like your rom prebaked.

So I don't understand ...could you explain, please.

I've made a mistake on baked rom.

I've got this report after a try:

"ROM Manager Version 3.0.0.7"

print "Preparing to install ROM..."

install_zip SDCARD:/160211-1533-r3-update-modacocustomrom-vision-sense-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-db68e7c51f206297adea0a9683cbbf29.zip

Parsed /tmp/extendedcommand

calling command print

ROM Manager Version 3.0.0.7

calling command print

Preparing to install ROM...

calling command install_zip

-- Installing: SDCARD:/160211-1533-r3-update-modacocustomrom-vision-sense-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-db68e7c51f206297adea0a9683cbbf29.zip

Finding update package...

I:Update location: SDCARD:/160211-1533-r3-update-modacocustomrom-vision-sense-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-db68e7c51f206297adea0a9683cbbf29.zip

Opening update package...

I:Update file path: /sdcard/160211-1533-r3-update-modacocustomrom-vision-sense-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-db68e7c51f206297adea0a9683cbbf29.zip

minzip: Filename contains invalid character '350'

minzip: Invalid filename (at 1238)

E:Can't open /sdcard/160211-1533-r3-update-modacocustomrom-vision-sense-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-db68e7c51f206297adea0a9683cbbf29.zip

(bad)

Installation aborted.

Failure at line 3:

install_zip SDCARD:/160211-1533-r3-update-modacocustomrom-vision-sense-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-db68e7c51f206297adea0a9683cbbf29.zip

Finally I've flash the r3, but no baked rom :D :) :D But I want to flash my baked rom for My HTC DZ

Edited by philos64

Hi, I recently installed in my Advent Vega Samsung Email from Xda developers, the zip file contains two routes with files, so creating a zip file containing the following is going to work or could be possible adding this application in next Rom?

add/META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary

add/META-INF/com/google/android/update-script

add/system/app/BadgeProvider.apk

add/system/app/Email.apk

add/system/app/LogsProvider.apk

Edited by jegupi

This one is off the top of my arch - haven't put a abundant accord of anticipation into it - but maybe addition affection you could accept is a way of acceptance anyone to abolish locations of the accepted ROM. For example, I consistently abolish the absence calculator app as I use RealCalc from the market. Perhaps a user could access a account of files they wish removing afore the custom ROM is baked.

Reet... is this still available?

taking about 10 mins to come back with that...

any idea's peeps? it's for a htc hero not a desire like the previous chap...

any help greatly appreciated!

Can some one please help, I recently bought an advant vega. For the life of me I can not add the andriod market. Can someboby provide an step by step instructions for this please. I to a point and it just isnt happening.

Can't find any apps / point to membership on this site.

Sounded handy using the custom baked roms apps, but looks like a no-go. I'll go for the old fashioned manual approach. Already S-Off and rooted, so shouldn't be too much of a ballache.

I know this is a new be question. But I don't know the answer. Can I upload the trinity over clock kernel zip to have baked or is there a better way to over clock my nexus?

Thanks

Wasuiniu