l3v5y

Leo Radio ROMs

7 posts in this topic

Whats a radio rom? Just a stock ROM with a radio included?

ah i love you! just flashed a new rom before finding out what this radio stuff is all about, dont get RS or MU here so was stuck with a dead phone, thank you for your links from xda :) !!

2.09 coming soon? Heard it helps with bat life...

Edited by Maxwell Newton

2.09 is out and works well i have flashed on my device and all is well

Any recommendations for radio version for an O2 UK HD2, with the April 23 NRG rom? Anyone in the UK & on O2 using NRG roms find a better reception with any of the recent radio roms? I am currently on 2.07.50 as recommended for the NRG rom, but my signal at home is pretty poor.

Any recommendations for radio version for an O2 UK HD2, with the April 23 NRG rom? Anyone in the UK & on O2 using NRG roms find a better reception with any of the recent radio roms? I am currently on 2.07.50 as recommended for the NRG rom, but my signal at home is pretty poor.

The links for these Radios don't seem to work anymore. I need to find something for my home reception on Virgin UK. can you install a radio without affecting what's already on the device or is it like a ROM upgrade? will it void the warranty?

You can flash a radio without affecting your rom version, but if you are using a custom rom then check out if it works OK with whatever radio version you are choosing. I think flashing anything like that will invalidate your warranty, but who cares about that ... if you need to send your phone back then just re-flash it with a stock rom! :P