Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
josephsmodaco

i920 Tethering

6 posts in this topic

I was searching the forum for internet sharing files but could not find any... i was just wondering if anyone has the htc wmwifi router working on their verizon omnia 2. (or any other type of tethering as a matter of fact) and if so if they could share the files and steps necessary for success. any help would be greatly appreciated as i am going to be out of town and will be needing to access the internet from my laptop.

I was searching the forum for internet sharing files but could not find any... i was just wondering if anyone has the htc wmwifi router working on their verizon omnia 2. (or any other type of tethering as a matter of fact) and if so if they could share the files and steps necessary for success. any help would be greatly appreciated as i am going to be out of town and will be needing to access the internet from my laptop.

I just tried the internet sharing program that the chef had cooked into to my current rom and it works great.

I just push connect, then plug in usb cable, hit browser.

try link:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...c/#entry1216256

<_< :mellow:

Edited by kdkinc

WMWiFiRouter

+1 for WMWifiRouter. I'm using 1.60 and it works flawlessly.

+1 for WMWifiRouter. I'm using 1.60 and it works flawlessly.

freeware?

freeware?

its trialware..30 day full functioning trial then you can buy it.

i recommend tho, grreat program and the author of it is chainfire, who has contributed countless things to our community and every WM community.