Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest deanstead2k10

i am getting langpack fail with all your releases do i need to get a separate language file if so can you tell me where from thanks

Guest Rapid81
i am getting langpack fail with all your releases do i need to get a separate language file if so can you tell me where from thanks

I never heard things like langpack fail. What is that?

Guest deanstead2k10

not a clue only does it with your releases i can flash officail rom and the custom 6.5.5 one from someone elses post im confused because nobody else seems to have a problem just me

Guest Rapid81
not a clue only does it with your releases i can flash officail rom and the custom 6.5.5 one from someone elses post im confused because nobody else seems to have a problem just me

And the flash procedure is fail? The flashed ROM does not start? What's the exact problem???

Guest deanstead2k10

sorry for posting on 2 pages i forgot to bookmark this one last night and could not find it so posted on other one but then found it.

it starts downloading like all is going well then i get a white box with red text on phone screen saying langpack fail could it be the csc file im using

Guest Rapid81
sorry for posting on 2 pages i forgot to bookmark this one last night and could not find it so posted on other one but then found it.

it starts downloading like all is going well then i get a white box with red text on phone screen saying langpack fail could it be the csc file im using

Try with an other CSC and post the results. This problem was not reported before.

Guest deanstead2k10

ive tried another csc same problem could it be that i am using x64 windows i looked it up before starting and seemed only problem with x64 windows was the samsung MITs drivers which i have the x64 version of the drivers and managed to flash official rom and one other rom could it just be your rom doesnt like x64 should i install x86 windows on my laptop and try that??

Guest deanstead2k10

all of a sudden it sticks on writing csc image to flash 100%.

should i be putting an eboot image in there too using the official one at moment

Guest Rapid81
ive tried another csc same problem could it be that i am using x64 windows i looked it up before starting and seemed only problem with x64 windows was the samsung MITs drivers which i have the x64 version of the drivers and managed to flash official rom and one other rom could it just be your rom doesnt like x64 should i install x86 windows on my laptop and try that??

If the Octans recognize your phone, and the flashing procedure is starting, then not that the case. I never heard a problem like this.

You browse only PDA and CSC part to octans?

Guest Rapid81
no i have been adding an eboot is that were im going wrong if i just use pda and csc i get [fail] csc checksum !!

Then something is wrong with the downloaded files. Maybe corrupted. Redownload and try again.

Guest deanstead2k10

ok im downloading another one of your roms and another rom with new csc file but dont think its the csc file because i can flash the other roms with them successfully

Guest deanstead2k10

i have tried 4 different csc files and 4 different roms of yours and still getting fail csc checksum

do these roms even work on the omnia lite just noticed at top that its omnia 2 forum i found it through google searching for omnia lite roms im a htc person have no clue about windows phones at all bought it as a work phone.

Guest Rapid81
i have tried 4 different csc files and 4 different roms of yours and still getting fail csc checksum

do these roms even work on the omnia lite just noticed at top that its omnia 2 forum i found it through google searching for omnia lite roms im a htc person have no clue about windows phones at all bought it as a work phone.

I you have Omnia Lite, then why the hell you want flash Omnia 2 ROM ???

Guest deanstead2k10

least i know where im going wrong now lol must of came up with this rom on search because it has omnia in title and is called semi-lite dont seem to be able find any roms for omnia lite thats any good sorry to waste your time should of read all parts of page instead of just searching scrolling down to download.

is there no way to put the omnia 2 rom on the omnia lite no??

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...