Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM with and without TF3D 1.3

Guest Rapid81

Guest Rapid81

I uploaded 2 installer. One is a calendar patch, to the Samsung Touch Calendar appear when you tap the calendar on today screen. The other is a memory leak patch, because I noticed some memory leak in the ROM. I tried, and now it's fixed. 2 day usage and 70 megs RAM available.

Check the first post!

Guest Matulek

Hey i habe problem with instaling NoData.cab . Only in this ROM there is a problem with it. When i want to turn it On it crashes. Meybe You could help?

Guest Rapid81
Hey i habe problem with instaling NoData.cab . Only in this ROM there is a problem with it. When i want to turn it On it crashes. Meybe You could help?

It works for me. I don't know what the problem is.

I decompressed the NoData.exe, copied to the PDA and run.

post-624700-1268854162_thumb.png

Edited by Rapid81

Guest bearandfox

i find a bug ! plz fix it . when i change TF3D to windows defaul in the today , the clock and calendar can be display!!!!!!

post-644349-1269154539_thumb.png

Edited by bearandfox

Guest Rapid81
i find a bug ! plz fix it . when i change TF3D to windows defaul in the today , the clock and calendar can be display!!!!!!

I don't know what the problem is. I'm not using Windows default. Never used. But I think because the clock.exe was overwritten by tclock.exe to the TF3D clock click starts the samsung clock.

I will create a JC1 version on next week, after I can fix my desktop pc (died motherboard) and I will create a TF-free version from it.

Edited by Rapid81

Guest bearandfox
I don't know what the problem is. I'm not using Windows default. Never used. But I think because the clock.exe was overwritten by tclock.exe to the TF3D clock click starts the samsung clock.

I will create a JC1 version on next week, after I can fix my desktop pc (died motherboard) and I will create a TF-free version from it.

wating your new rom!hoping it can be perfect

Guest Rapid81
Congratulations for your excellent work.

How can I change the Lock screen wallpaper?

You can't change the lockscreen's wallpaper only. But if you change the wallpaper in the Settings, it will change the lockscreen's wallpaper too.

Guest rabb96
How to do it manually?

hello fom germany !

sorry for my englisch

i ned a german rom from Rapid's Semi-Lite ROM

i ned help

i hope you understand my english

Guest Matulek

i understand You, but this ROM isnt multilanguage. It's only english. You can only change the language of tf3d in registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI\CurLang

you have to enrer code in HEX

for Germany - 407

for English - 409

for Polish - 415

then you have to reset tf3d or windows mobile and You have tf3d in your language.

And if you want, to have regional setting, and SIm card settings from germany you have to flash new CSC file with german settings. go here and read it about csc files: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...g-rom-on-i8000/

Edited by Matulek

Guest Rapid81
does your memory leak patch work on any other rom running TF3D? And if not, did you find that patch somewhere else?

It's just a HTCAlbum.exe, because the version of this file, what was in the ROM, was the memory leak.

You can help me create a file "touch flo 3D.cab" at this link http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...000-modaco-com/ 295162/touchflo3d / I can not find the option Home Tab, to remove the tab is not required for ROM run faster. Thanks :)

There are an installer also. I don't understand why do you want to create a new one.

Guest Rapid81
dont working setings for other operators i dont have it

Do you say, you can't get your operators MMS/NET/WAP/etc. settings from somewhere? Maybe on their homepages? I have all 3 operators settings in Hungary, however I use only one. Everything is on their homepages somewhere. :)

Guest Ngo Dung
dont working setings for other operators i dont have it

I want your version because it is an option Home Tabs. I put the link in it should run very cost 15 Tabs RAM, I want to have the option to remove the "Customize Tabs" Tabs are not necessary for me. Thanks

Guest Rapid81
I want your version because it is an option Home Tabs. I put the link in it should run very cost 15 Tabs RAM, I want to have the option to remove the "Customize Tabs" Tabs are not necessary for me. Thanks

I don't understand a word from this. Sorry.