Problems with registration on this forum

Guest AndreStarTrek3

Guest AndreStarTrek3

I tryed 2 times before to register on this forum and failt as you see on my name. Any chance that I can get my AndreStarTrek user name?

Guest awarner (MVP)

That name has been registered and been has been successful three times.

As they have been validated you must have replied to the validation email the system sent out when you registered.

As the accounts are active I can not change you username to one of them, pm me the email address you used to register the first account and I will reset your password.

Guest AndreStarTrek3
That name has been registered and been has been successful three times.

As they have been validated you must have replied to the validation email the system sent out when you registered.

As the accounts are active I can not change you username to one of them, pm me the email address you used to register the first account and I will reset your password.

I send you a pm.

I know I ativate the acount but after that I could not login, also I tryed to reset my password but did not work.

If I try to login to andrestartrek I got this.

You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.

If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen

And if I try the "Lost Password Form" I got this

Sorry, we don't have a member with that name in our records, please try again and double check the data you entered.

I beleave there is something wrong with this site registration system.

Anyway thanks for helping out

Edited by AndreStarTrek3

Guest AndreStarTrek

It is a bit silly, the pass recovery did work now I used my email adres for recover i used my login name before that and I see now that my user name has a typo andrstartrek and it sould be andrestartrek dont know if the typo is mine or lost in sending. I never no that that the login name was different because it is not in the mail. Any chance you could edit that?