[ROM] i8000 custom ROMs by Sonblack from PDAViet

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez
are you sure this just isnt a theme issue?>

if i choose the wrong theme i cant read the text in emails.

i have tried ZHJC2's CSC and was not able to read email either, then i reflashed whole thing with PV4, everything went back to normal. it must be something to do with those builtin chinese font, i guess. im using tacchan23's 6.5.5 theme on 6.5 ROM, and never had problems reading emails.

Guest mihai_mihai
You need to try with Octans Downloader v2.14, I use it! Somebody here have problem with old Octans version.

Please try and feedback. It work for me!

sonblack you are the best cooker ever tried(my opinion, no need for someone to feel ofended) sb11 and sb13 best rooms ever tried, hope u will share with us your hard work in the future too

my countrymans made a big name in stealing electronic money over the time in diferent countrys so don't have an electronic account for security reasons but if i will i'll donate to u, it worth it

thank you a lot for now

Guest Lancez
sonblack you are the best cooker ever tried(my opinion, no need for someone to feel ofended) sb11 and sb13 best rooms ever tried, hope u will share with us your hard work in the future too

my countrymans made a big name in stealing electronic money over the time in diferent countrys so don't have an electronic account for security reasons but if i will i'll donate to u, it worth it

thank you a lot for now

thats big compliment to the chef! :)

Guest Lancez
cant seem to connect to a WPA2 secured connection with this ROM..

can someone help?? :)

u have 2 options

1. select a carrier other than urs, wait 30 sec. than switch it back.

2. restore connections in samsung settings

Guest contable

@all:

I can´t understand that some users have connection problems. For a long time I´m using the auto-data-connection app as cooked in all i900 roms of Dr. K.

Connection problems are unknown for me. Cab is attached. Maybe Sonblack should cook in this small app.

Cheers,

contable

ADC.cab

Edit: I don´t know if this app has to be installed but what I know is that if it´s installed I don´t have connection problems

Edited by contable

Guest Lancez

this problem has been discussed several times already. personally, i have tested all custom ROMs out there, not just sonblack's, never had any problems, ever.

and thanks contable for the CAB :)

Guest contable
this problem has been discussed several times already. personally, i have tested all custom ROMs out there, not just sonblack's, never had any problems, ever.

and thanks contable for the CAB :)

I know that the problem has been discussed several times. I´m a bit tired today after working 5 hours on new plugin version...

Guest Lancez
I know that the problem has been discussed several times. I´m a bit tired today after working 5 hours on new plugin version...

i was telling the others whos having problem, not you ;)

are you going for Hardcore too? :)

Guest contable
i was telling the others whos having problem, not you :P

are you going for Hardcore too? ;)

Not now, maybe next year. In the meantime I will request a higher ranking for you: ultra hardcore. :)

Going to sleep.

Bye.

Guest Lancez
Not now, maybe next year. In the meantime I will request a higher ranking for you: ultra hardcore. :)

Going to sleep.

Bye.

alright, night night ;)

Guest Lancez
is JC1 rom working ok? if yes then i just flash to that one

its almost the same as JC2. u still wont get chinese support if u dont install chinese font.

Guest yeapsc73
its almost the same as JC2. u still wont get chinese support if u dont install chinese font.

i reflash the CSC with I8000HBRIJC2_lite from twu2 now the email work alright and can read chinese, not sure if there is other bug, cannot input chinese character though, where to get the cabs for chinese character input?

Guest Lancez
i reflash the CSC with I8000HBRIJC2_lite from twu2 now the email work alright and can read chinese, not sure if there is other bug, cannot input chinese character though, where to get the cabs for chinese character input?

there are few in the general section, search for it. "chinese input, chinese keybaord, etc"/