laggy in landscape mode

Guest Carlos Sun

is there anyway to fix the laggy issue in landscape mode? for example, when i use operamobile 10 in landscape mode, i feel extremely laggy, its very annoying

Guest Nazar78
is there anyway to fix the laggy issue in landscape mode? for example, when i use operamobile 10 in landscape mode, i feel extremely laggy, its very annoying

All apps including spb ms lags on landscape and reverse portrait. any fix for this? i've tried with cleartype off, not much diff...

Guest Carlos Sun
All apps including spb ms lags on landscape and reverse portrait. any fix for this? i've tried with cleartype off, not much diff...

Yea! that's what i mean! looking forward to the fix!!

Guest TheGoDxxxx

I got the same problem since I switched to the latest (I think) 6.1 rom ages ago. 6.5 was fine so I think it is a firmware problem.

BTW, it seems to only effect software that use the standard WM-Funktion to rotate the screen. The Samsung Touch Player, Core Players Full Screen or the internal FPSECE funktion to rotate aren't effected.

• 2 months later...
Guest TheGoDxxxx

Im using sinas ultralite 6.5.3 rom now and it seems to be little bit better, but by a large margin.

Very strange, with the samsung 6.5 rom that was originaly on my phone I never had that problem.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Carlos Sun
Im using sinas ultralite 6.5.3 rom now and it seems to be little bit better, but by a large margin.

Very strange, with the samsung 6.5 rom that was originaly on my phone I never had that problem.

I have never seen this problem on any HTC device even the original Omnia... It's very annoying..