[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest luisdiego

PART2 is offline, Megaupload say the file is temporary offline, and rapidshare the next error:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

What happend with this?

I has been excited to test this new rom, please upload again.

Thanks

Guest contable
PART2 is offline, Megaupload say the file is temporary offline, and rapidshare the next error:

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

What happend with this?

Thanks

Download from DepositFiles. (scroll down multiupload page)

Edit: Link DepositFiles:Part2 Part1

Edited by contable

Guest DiMeteo
What regional settings do you have on your device ?

I set <Polish>

Maybe it is depend on that I choose Polish when I upload rom to my device?

Guest contable
I set <Polish>

Maybe it is depend on that I choose Polish when I upload rom to my device?

Change JMLToday.ini as followed:

hour=12

time=hh:mm

alarmTime=hh:mm tt

rdvTime=hh:mm tt

then press update. I tried it on my device and it works...

Edit: or change JMLToday language to English (us).

Edited by contable

Guest Lancez
Sonblack is sleeping this time. Maybe somebody else can upload it to rapidshare (Lancez ?).

i would love to, but im on a trip to Atlanta right now, driving :P , i've had just enough time to download the ROM when we were taking a break. maybe someone else can do it.

Guest Namar

PDAVIET WM6.5 ROM - I8000

CE OS 5.2.23551 BUILD 23551.5.5.0 PV

===== =====

Another masterpiece from the Master. Sonblack, it's nice to see that you started this forum yourself and you are now active on Modaco. Wow! I had downloaded this ROM from PDAVIET. Sonblack, thanks for all your hardwork. Thanks to all the members who make my visit to this site worthwhile on a daily basis. Lancez from L.A, Contable from Deutschland, tacchan23, Gary Crutcher in USA/Thailand, Dr Kunchai from Thailand and numerous others who continue to let me make the best use of my O2. Thank you guys!

Guest kitycaty

Help`` I flash the Rom, but there is no respond when I touch any small icons in the first page? Anyone know why? I flashed the PDA first, then no respond, so I flashed the CSC in the second time; still no respond. Anyone knows why? Help``` I touched the update for the weather, and it never change```

Edited by kitycaty

Guest jhlee_0722
Help`` I flash the Rom, but there is no respond when I touch any small icons in the first page? Anyone know why? I flashed the PDA first, then no respond, so I flashed the CSC in the second time; still no respond. Anyone knows why? Help``` I touched the update for the weather, and it never change```

facin the same prob too...

Edited by jhlee_0722

Guest jhlee_0722
I think it is too difficult to me. I give up :(

time=hh:mm

alarmTime=hh:mm tt

rdvTime=hh:mm tt

change the h's into H

eg. time=HH:mm

it works for me :P

Guest spectralblade
any starhub singapore user able to connect to gprs?

I can't connect as well after flashing. I believe its the JC rom issue. tried with both JC1 and JC2, gprs are not working even using the restore setting method.

What i did was to backup the registry settings in JB(1 or 2 or 3) version which was working and restore it back to JC2. Do a soft-reset and its working.

Thanks for the rom, sonblack. :P

Guest contable
I can't connect as well after flashing. I believe its the JC rom issue. tried with both JC1 and JC2, gprs are not working even using the restore setting method.

What i did was to backup the registry settings in JB(1 or 2 or 3) version which was working and restore it back to JC2. Do a soft-reset and its working.

Thanks for the rom, sonblack. :P

I can´t confirm that there is gprs connection issue. If there are any problems with gprs connection browse to windows folder and run adc.exe for auto-data-configuration. After that open startmenu choose settings/connections/connections and start "Automatically configure connection". That´s all.

Rom is running fast and smooth without any connection problems. Also Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS (quicker than hell) are running well. :(

Guest contable

The discussion about the gprs configuration is really boring because it has been answered more than 1000 times here at modaco... :P Fact is if the rom is working with one provider (in my case it´s working with T-Mobile Germany) it should work with all other providers, too.

Guest contable

Another hint:

If the JMLToday buttons aren´t clickable after flashing do the following:

1. Press SK2 (Menu) , then Settings and Finally JMLPanexForPlugins

2. Choose JMLToday, than all or page1

Now the buttons should work. :P

Guest previa

This limit is reached.

What happend with this?

Thanks

Here is the another download link from my account try it :P :

Part 1

http://rapidshare.com/files/369427558/WM65...black.part1.rar

Part 2

http://rapidshare.com/files/369415341/WM65...black.part2.rar

Guest previa

Below photos are capture from this version ROM (WM65 ROM I8000HZHJC2 OS23551 PP16MB Sonblack)

comments : stable and fast .

I have installed a software "WINCE1" for my Regional setting ( Chinese Hong Kong S.A.R)

post-454755-1269845741_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845757_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845786_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845797_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845828_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845850_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845866_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845907_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845933_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845945_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845967_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1269845990_thumb.jpg