[12.09.2010] [ROM] I8000 CUSTOM WM6.5(.x) ROM FROM PDAVIET by Sonblack

Guest sonblack

Guest contable
i see. but 7 hours is still way too much. your friend must be a girl then :(

@Lance: I recalculated your trip with my Navigon Mobile Navigator and I can confirm that 7 hours are too much, but I think in NewForce´s car there must have been 2 chicks... :P

Guest Lancez
contable titanium today isn't work on my omnia2 :P

the buttons don't respond to touching....

u need too read posts above, fairi or fairy? :(

Guest Lancez
@Lance: I recalculated your trip with my Navigon Mobile Navigator and I can confirm that 7 hours are too much, but I think in NewForce´s car there must have been 2 chicks... :P

exactly! lol.....

me too, having the same problem. cannot connect to starhub gprs. already tried doing hard reset but to no avail. it was fine when i was using SB12. im reverting back to SB12 today.

any starhub singapore user able to connect to gprs?

Guest dinfung
Below photos are capture from this version ROM (WM65 ROM I8000HZHJC2 OS23551 PP16MB Sonblack)

comments : stable and fast .

I have installed a software "WINCE1" for my Regional setting ( Chinese Hong Kong S.A.R)

hi i have try to installd the "WINCE1" and choose Chinese Hong Kong S.A.R, but no luck with showing Traditional Chinese, could you help me out, many thanks.

Guest NewForce
i see. but 7 hours is still way too much. your friend must be a girl then :(

You guys must be master for this too, how on earth that both of you know they are girls?

It's true, they're girl, 3 of them to be exact. Me being the only young and innocent man on that trip.

All of us from Singapore on a business trip.

Decided to travel to Los Angeles in the weekend with a California paper map, cause renting a GPS unit on our rental car was ex.

Stopped here & there for sight seeing on the way to LA. :(

Guest Lancez
You guys must be master for this too, how on earth that both of you know they are girls?

It's true, they're girl, 3 of them to be exact. Me being the only young and innocent man on that trip.

All of us from Singapore on a business trip.

Decided to travel to Los Angeles in the weekend with a California paper map, cause renting a GPS unit on our rental car was ex.

Stopped here & there for sight seeing on the way to LA. :P

lol, i hope u guys enjoyed ur trip here.

Guest sonblack

Today, contable and I talking each other by Fring from my ROM.

So, I can say that Fring run well. Someone cannot use Fring because you set up wrong.

@contable: so great to talk to you today! :P

Guest contable
Today, contable and I talking each other by Fring from my ROM.

So, I can say that Fring run well. Someone cannot use Fring because you set up wrong.

@contable: so great to talk to you today! :(

Yeah, it´s working great.

For fring users:

Set up the option "only WiFi" and it will work fine. If there is no access point available you can choose gprs connection... manually

@Lancez:

Now we are connected. On your next long distance trip we can call you over VOIP for giving you the hottest news from modaco...

edit: and the hottest chicks on your route... :P

Edited by contable

Guest naxos
Yeah, it´s working great.

For fring users:

Set up the option "only WiFi" and it will work fine. If there is no access point available you can choose gprs connection... manually

@Lancez:

Now we are connected. On your next long distance trip we can call you over VOIP for giving you the hottest news from modaco...

edit: and the hottest chicks on your route... :P

Thank you your rom its stable and fast.... can i disable the windows lock screen ? i want only s2u2 and can i add new city in weather panel ?

thank you

Guest contable
Thank you your rom its stable and fast.... can i disable the windows lock screen ? i want only s2u2 and can i add new city in weather panel ?

thank you

You have to start S2u2 settings (startmenu) there you will find an option for turning off the windows lockscreen.

Cities can be added in cities.txt file located in Program Files/JMLToday folder...

Guest naxos
You have to start S2u2 settings (startmenu) there you will find an option for turning off the windows lockscreen.

Cities can be added in cities.txt file located in Program Files/JMLToday folder...

thank you a lot my friend,were can i find thw code from weather ?

Guest naxos
Which city do you wanna add ?

naxos.greece and how i change from far to celsious ? and i cant find how to disable windows lock screen :P

Edited by naxos

Guest contable

thank you

In Samsung settings (Display and Light) Lockscreen I have disabled "Lock when device is woken up".