Replace WM's tmail.exe with Samsung skinned Email/SMS application (jinbox.exe)

tmailwrap_653 can not be installed because it has not the correct system restrictions.

you need to use resco explorer to overwrite \windows\tmail.exe (with any other file, the cab will update it again after install), then install the cab.

Guest surenz

After installing the wm 6.5.3 version the E-mail link is leading me to the SMS inbox.

How can I access my E-mail Inbox from an application ?

Thanks

Guest Jeanne8fr
After installing the wm 6.5.3 version the E-mail link is leading me to the SMS inbox.

How can I access my E-mail Inbox from an application ?

Thanks

+++++1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Bryan W.
Thanks for your sms cab twu2 it works a treat on a lite rom :P

Regarding VJbrisk:

VJ would send all requests for tmail to jinbox. This cannot work because other programs use tmail for other things that jinbox can not do. This results in wierd behavior and crashes. Currently I have seen other programs, and likely this one does it also, allow jinbox to work by intercepting calls for tmail.exe and deciding weather to open jinbox or tmail depending on the parameters.

Short story, vjbrisk doesn't work for tmail.exe unless the program your working with can be a COMPLETE replacement.

Can anyone confirm this works on 6.5.5? please?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Superman76

I have tried to use the wrap program as instructed, I have tried both version that are listed on page one. Every time I try that, when I go into my email I get the right interface, but it's just black, there are no folders or anything and at the bottom I have softkey options for delete and menu. Please advise.

The interface is working fine for SMS but not for E-Mail.

Thank you,

Ranon

post-907606-0-66425800-1314593601_thumb.