Have a Desire on Orange

Guest Dasonix

Guest Dasonix

Hi guys, just found this site.

Have got a Desire on Orange and have found out that the ring tone level is really poor :P I have actually missed almost all the calls received :(

I note that there is a hack for the N1 to resolve this via a new rom. is it worth trying this on the desire? (i ask as the rom is from an alpha release of the desire) or is it worth waiting until a updated rom is produced based on the retail release ?

Guest scotch whisky
Hi guys, just found this site.

Have got a Desire on Orange and have found out that the ring tone level is really poor :P I have actually missed almost all the calls received :(

I note that there is a hack for the N1 to resolve this via a new rom. is it worth trying this on the desire? (i ask as the rom is from an alpha release of the desire) or is it worth waiting until a updated rom is produced based on the retail release ?

It must be faulty then. Mine it pretty loud!

Edited by scotch whisky

• 2 weeks later...
Guest david_inuk
Thanks Scotch whisky ;) not good news

I also felt that my volume is a little low. For example the speakerphone is not all that loud.

How can one tell if this is a problem or standard functionality!?

However the ringtone is perfectly ok.

Guest blackhorse
Yeah mines pretty loud - it has the setting checked for getting quiet when lifted up from a surface.

Yea thats a good point, by default the setting is to quiet the ringing noise down when phyically picked up , maybe OP has been walking with it in trousers, phone started to ring then it told itself it had been picked up and lowered the ringtone?

Edited by blackhorse