Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dasonix

Have a Desire on Orange

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just found this site.

Have got a Desire on Orange and have found out that the ring tone level is really poor :P I have actually missed almost all the calls received :(

I note that there is a hack for the N1 to resolve this via a new rom. is it worth trying this on the desire? (i ask as the rom is from an alpha release of the desire) or is it worth waiting until a updated rom is produced based on the retail release ?

Hi guys, just found this site.

Have got a Desire on Orange and have found out that the ring tone level is really poor :P I have actually missed almost all the calls received :(

I note that there is a hack for the N1 to resolve this via a new rom. is it worth trying this on the desire? (i ask as the rom is from an alpha release of the desire) or is it worth waiting until a updated rom is produced based on the retail release ?

It must be faulty then. Mine it pretty loud!

Edited by scotch whisky

Thanks Scotch whisky :P not good news

Thanks Scotch whisky ;) not good news

I also felt that my volume is a little low. For example the speakerphone is not all that loud.

How can one tell if this is a problem or standard functionality!?

However the ringtone is perfectly ok.

I found the sound levels much better than my hero so all in all am happy but have had louder handsets in the past

Yeah mines pretty loud - it has the setting checked for getting quiet when lifted up from a surface.

Yeah mines pretty loud - it has the setting checked for getting quiet when lifted up from a surface.

Yea thats a good point, by default the setting is to quiet the ringing noise down when phyically picked up , maybe OP has been walking with it in trousers, phone started to ring then it told itself it had been picked up and lowered the ringtone?

Edited by blackhorse

Thanks Black horse.

that was the problem. have now resolved the issue. ty