• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

31/Mar 13.29.55.13H_3.35.07.20 - Tattoo Radio (Baseband) update zip installer

7 posts in this topic

Posted

As requested, here is an update zip that installs the 13.29.55.13H_3.35.07.20 (latest at time of writing) Tattoo Radio (Baseband).

Install via a custom recovery image in the usual way.

DOWNLOAD (Mediafire Pro) - MD5: ec9f721cfb5b39c7feb5bc590a5e3a03

Enjoy! :P

P

Posted

thanks a lot paul... this is what i wanted. thank you once again... i dont know how i can thank you but simply i am speachless... i am really short of words... u did it. u r great buddy. keep up the good work man.... thanks

Posted

its not working paul... i am sorry to say this... but i followed steps just like how i update new ROM... but still i have the same old version of baseband,...

please help me.... is there any special way of installing this ??? please share that guide with me now,.... thanks in advance,,,

Posted

Strange, did it do the little bit where it shows an arrow and the android dude? It did here, hence I assumed it worked!

P

Posted

i also have the latest modaco r2 rom and looking at the radio my phone has i see its the same as the radio this update is providing.

so i cant check the process to see if works or not !

in reply to manuvaidya i dont think you should have wiped data at all, you just need to go into recovery and apply update without wiping.

may be you can use your nandroid backup to restore your phone then try again.

Posted

How can i download this file? Mirror link request captcha. This link is not available.

Posted (edited)

Mine is 13.29.55.13U_3.35.07.20 ;)

post-411900-0-59868000-1354468159.png

Edited by Aiuspaktyn