Windows Phone 7 (WQVGA)

Guest pecco

Guest Roshiel
Can anyone show how to edit certain things like making the apps work

You have to tap and hold anywhere in the screen until a menu shows up. Then click on "Enter Author Mode" and you'll be able to edit everything.

For example, if you tap and hold the Phone hub you can go to properties and select your own application, change the image, etc..

Guest rtimi28
It already does. I just changed the icon that it uses.

good day.

Could you provide me with that icon and also my phone doc doesn't work and I can't find what link to make it work

Guest chopperthedog
Could you provide me with that icon and also my phone doc doesn't work and I can't find what link to make it work

swipe down to lock swipe up to unlock. And it's not just one icon it's a set. And on the lock screen it shows current conditions.

Weather icons can be had here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656446

good day.

Guest Владик

не работает для меня братыш

поскажи где надо установить тему?

кстати, спасибо, тема очень красивая выглядит

Guest chopperthedog
не работает для меня братыш

поскажи где надо установить тему?

кстати, спасибо, тема очень красивая выглядит

1. установки пыж после этого ничего не делать с пачку.

2. двойной клик на файл темы WP7_pecco_v3 файл в ZIP он будет просить вас, чтобы выбирать, куда их девать

3. копии других папок в ZIP хранения и файл шрифта к окнам.

4. запустить пачку нажмите и удерживайте кнопку авторском режиме

5. нажмите и удерживайте кнопку настройки

6.change темы / меню / сканирование по темам (ожидание)

7.choose Пекко для портретной Применить / OK

8.edit погоды.

местах 9.change значок, где они находятся.

перезагрузки телефона

I think English is the preferred language on the board.

good day

Edited by chopperthedog

Guest Владик
1. установки пыж после этого ничего не делать с пачку.

2. двойной клик на файл темы WP7_pecco_v3 файл в ZIP он будет просить вас, чтобы выбирать, куда их девать

3. копии других папок в ZIP хранения и файл шрифта к окнам.

4. запустить пачку нажмите и удерживайте кнопку авторском режиме

5. нажмите и удерживайте кнопку настройки

6.change темы / меню / сканирование по темам (ожидание)

7.choose Пекко для портретной Применить / OK

8.edit погоды.

местах 9.change значок, где они находятся.

перезагрузки телефона

I think English is the preferred language on the board.

good day

спасибо за быстрый ответ малыш

Guest Владик
малыш? Я думаю, чувак будет работать лучше. ;)

это тоже хорошо читать

http://www.swampthing.net/index.php?option...s&Itemid=75

Добрый день.

ладно, чувак

ну... все же я решил не установить тему... слишком сложно.

Я сперва подумал один .cab помогал бы

ничего не понял о Wisbar, что сделать?

Guest pecco
ладно, чувак

ну... все же я решил не установить тему... слишком сложно.

Я сперва подумал один .cab помогал бы

ничего не понял о Wisbar, что сделать?

1. Ставишь WAD2.

2. Скачиваешь архив с темой, в нем есть файл WP7_pecco_v3.wadesktop, в проводнике кликаешь по нему и он распаковывается (только надо указать куда).

3. Запускаешь WAD2. Тапаешь и удерживаешь в любое место на экране, появляется контекстное меню, там жмешь Сменить тему. Жмешь Menu, Scan for Themes. Должна найтись тема. Выделяешь ее, Menu, Set As Portrait Theme, Apply.

Тут можешь почитать о теме на Русском.

Guest Владик
1. Ставишь WAD2.

2. Скачиваешь архив с темой, в нем есть файл WP7_pecco_v3.wadesktop, в проводнике кликаешь по нему и он распаковывается (только надо указать куда).

3. Запускаешь WAD2. Тапаешь и удерживаешь в любое место на экране, появляется контекстное меню, там жмешь Сменить тему. Жмешь Menu, Scan for Themes. Должна найтись тема. Выделяешь ее, Menu, Set As Portrait Theme, Apply.

Тут можешь почитать о теме на Русском.

ну вот спасибо, все понятно !

Урраа получилось, но когда меняю на новую тему у меня дисплей черный с темными квадратами =(

Guest pecco

Has added the new test version, with animated icons (People, Pictures, Music+Video). For normal work it is necessary installation of program MortScript.

Theme did not pack in ".wadesktop". For installation it is necessary to copy simply a folder "WP7_pecco" (from archive), in "\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes \".

As in archive has thrown weather icons (BigWeatherIcons, MiddleWeatherIcons, SmallWeatherIcons), a folder with small programs (Utility, it it is necessary to throw in Program Files) and additional icons for programs and options (Icons).

WP7_pecco_v4.rar

I ask to inform on bugs.

Guest steff195

I copied these to Themes folder and the Utility folder in Program Files, but I get an error message from Mortscript saying something about a script not being able to open and a counter and then it dissappears... I get this in every menu... why is that? Didn't I put all the files where they should be? I also have Mortscript and WAD2 installed on My Storage... normally it shouldn't cause this, but I'm still asking though, could this be the cause?

For better understanding, please explain in more details which file goes where. ;)

Guest Roshiel
I copied these to Themes folder and the Utility folder in Program Files, but I get an error message from Mortscript saying something about a script not being able to open and a counter and then it dissappears... I get this in every menu... why is that? Didn't I put all the files where they should be? I also have Mortscript and WAD2 installed on My Storage... normally it shouldn't cause this, but I'm still asking though, could this be the cause?

For better understanding, please explain in more details which file goes where. ;)

I got the same message, but it was because I didn't put the files exactly where they should be (the WP7_pecco folder needs to be in \Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\). Be sure to put it in Program Files, in english, not in your language.

Guest steff195

That folder is exactly there, and I'm using english. It's not the first time I'm dealing with WAD2, don't understand what's wrong now...

Guest chopperthedog
That folder is exactly there, and I'm using english. It's not the first time I'm dealing with WAD2, don't understand what's wrong now...

And you have mortscript running? That was my mistake.

good day.

Guest Loedsak

I found some folder name is invalid. It's not English name. You must rename wrong folder to English in location before copy it.

..\Themes\WP7_pecco\Page_Desktop

you must installed MostScript before call WAD2.

Whether Icons folder must change by delete last 3 digit from BigWeatherIconsVGA to BigWeatherIcons for Large icon folder path and other.

After test it,I found MostScript command for change image of deck Pictures. It's work but lagging.

deck People and Music is not change image. ????

How to ...?

sorry for bad gramma...

Guest Loedsak
I found some folder name is invalid. It's not English name. You must rename wrong folder to English in location before copy it.

..\Themes\WP7_pecco\Page_Desktop

you must installed MostScript before call WAD2.

Whether Icons folder must change by delete last 3 digit from BigWeatherIconsVGA to BigWeatherIcons for Large icon folder path and other.

After test it,I found MostScript command for change image of deck Pictures. It's work but lagging.

deck People and Music is not change image. ????

How to ...?

sorry for bad gramma...

OK. I found solution of script process. the script 1.mscr in folder (...Themes\WP7_pecco) is working wrong.

Modify "People Dock".

please checking and follow me by step.

we use 3 image for solution and quit WAD2 before...

1. (...Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images) copy image prefix name startup by select files "people*" .PNG to PC

2. delete duplicate image.

3. select 1 image for base of "People Dock" background and rename to "people5.png".

4. rename other "people*".png to "People.png" and "People2_1.png"

5.Change code of 1.mscr

Repeat ( 2000 )

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures5.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures2.png",FALSE)

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People2_0.png",FALSE)

sleep 1000

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures5.png",FALSE)

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People2_1.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People.png",FALSE)

sleep 1000

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures2.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures.png",FALSE)

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People2_0.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People2_1.png",FALSE)

EndRepeat

6.copy all "people*".png back to PDA. (...Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images)

7.change background of "People Dock" to "people5.png".

8."People Dock" add new Image widget and setting name is "chPeople"

Image Widget

- Set background to "People.png".

- Set Update interval to 4

9. Move Image widget "chPeople" and bring to front in "People Dock".

10.It's should be change image in "People Dock".

Guest steff195

;) I think I'll wait for a fixed version... I won't get involved in WAD2 again... you know what it's like to mess with WAD2... so many posibilities, tweakings... I don't have the patience again. ;) I'll just use the theme I used until now with Windows 7 desktop version...

Edited by steff195

Guest Loedsak
OK. I found solution of script process. the script 1.mscr in folder (...Themes\WP7_pecco) is working wrong.

Modify "People Dock".

please checking and follow me by step.

we use 3 image for solution and quit WAD2 before...

1. (...Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images) copy image prefix name startup by select files "people*" .PNG to PC

2. delete duplicate image.

3. select 1 image for base of "People Dock" background and rename to "people5.png".

4. rename other "people*".png to "People.png" and "People2_1.png"

5.Change code of 1.mscr

Repeat ( 2000 )

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures5.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures2.png",FALSE)

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People2_0.png",FALSE)

sleep 1000

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures5.png",FALSE)

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People2_1.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People.png",FALSE)

sleep 1000

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures2.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\Pictures.png",FALSE)

Rename("\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People2_0.png","\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\People2_1.png",FALSE)

EndRepeat

6.copy all "people*".png back to PDA. (...Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images)

7.change background of "People Dock" to "people5.png".

8."People Dock" add new Image widget and setting name is "chPeople"

Image Widget

- Set background to "People.png".

- Set Update interval to 4

9. Move Image widget "chPeople" and bring to front in "People Dock".

10.It's should be change image in "People Dock".

OK. I make new script 1.mscr and test it.

1.copy code of below from line "myPath =" to line "EndRepeat" to notepad and save it to new file name 1.mscr.

2.replace to old file 1.mscr

3.copy difference 3 image of People and Picture

4. rename for People group to "People2_0","People2_1","People2_2"

5. rename for Picture group to "Pictures2_0","Pictures2_1","Pictures2_2"

6. copy All image to folder [ _Images ]

7. rename "People2_0" to "People"

8. rename "Pictures2_0" to "Pictures"

9. Add Widget image to "Dock people" and assign image to "People.png"

10.set interval update

11.Test it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

myPath = "\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\WP7_pecco\_Images\"

If (FileExists(myPath &"Pictures2_0.png") =0)

{

Rename(myPath & "Pictures.png",myPath & "Pictures2_0.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People.png" ,myPath & "People2_0.png",FALSE)

}

ElseIF (FileExists(myPath &"Pictures2_1.png")=0)

{

Rename(myPath & "Pictures.png",myPath & "Pictures2_1.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People.png",myPath & "People2_1.png",FALSE)

}

ElseIF (FileExists(myPath &"Pictures2_2.png")=0)

{

Rename(myPath & "Pictures.png",myPath & "Pictures2_2.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People.png",myPath & "People2_2.png",FALSE)

}

EndIf

Repeat ( 2000 )

Rename(myPath & "Pictures2_0.png",myPath & "Pictures.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People2_0.png",myPath & "People.png",FALSE)

sleep 1000

Rename(myPath & "Pictures.png",myPath & "Pictures2_0.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People.png",myPath & "People2_0.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "Pictures2_1.png",myPath & "Pictures.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People2_1.png",myPath & "People.png",FALSE)

sleep 1000

Rename(myPath & "Pictures.png",myPath & "Pictures2_1.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People.png",myPath & "People2_1.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "Pictures2_2.png",myPath & "Pictures.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People2_2.png",myPath & "People.png",FALSE)

sleep 1000

Rename(myPath & "Pictures.png",myPath & "Pictures2_2.png",FALSE)

Rename(myPath & "People.png",myPath & "People2_2.png",FALSE)

EndRepeat

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guest pecco

Loedsak, thanks big.

I never worked earlier with MostScript, therefore likely my script badly works.

Your script works perfectly!!!

I will try to collect today the new version with your script.

Guest pecco

The first variant of a theme, with animated icons was not successful. Therefore I spread the second version with animated icons (People, Pictures, Music+Video). Thanks Loedsak for the help.

For normal work it is necessary installation of program MortScript.

Theme did not pack in ".wadesktop". For installation it is necessary to copy simply a folder "WP7_pecco" (from archive), in "\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes \".

As in archive has thrown weather icons (BigWeatherIcons, MiddleWeatherIcons, SmallWeatherIcons), a folder with small programs (Utility, it it is necessary to throw in Program Files) and additional icons for programs and options (Icons).

WP7_pecco_v4.1.rar

Edited by pecco

Guest Loedsak
Loedsak, thanks big.

I never worked earlier with MostScript, therefore likely my script badly works.

Your script works perfectly!!!

I will try to collect today the new version with your script.

OK. I will modify and fix some error when add widget to Dock_phone and Dock_Text.

I found little error. It's make Item and Script file to wrong location (WP7_pecco_v3\Page_desktop). :P :P

It's should create in "...WP7_pecco\Page_desktop"

1.I fix it by copy Dock_phone and Dock_text to PC.

2.Remove Dock_phone and Dock_text from WAD2.

3.Add new 2 Dock is "Dock_phone" and "Dock_text" same name and same location.

4.Add some one widget to "Dock_phone" and "Dock_text" for tell WAD2 make new true folder.

5.You will get "Dock_phone" and "Dock_text" in "...WP7_pecco\Page_desktop". Yes, It's true.

6.replace old Item and Script for "Dock_phone" and "Dock_text" from PC.

7.It's work. ;) ;)

pecco, Please change code TAB launch program of Dock Text to direct SMS view by code.

for SMS ==> "tmail.exe" -service "SMS"

New SMS ==> "tmail.exe" -service "SMS" -to " "

e-mail ==> "tmail.exe" -service "Hotmail"

*Hotmail is name of setting name.

I hope it will correct you problem. :P :P :o

Please smile for life ..... ;) :P :P

Edited by Loedsak

Guest avarrous
The first variant of a theme, with animated icons was not successful. Therefore I spread the second version with animated icons (People, Pictures, Music+Video). Thanks Loedsak for the help.

For normal work it is necessary installation of program MortScript.

WP7_pecco_v4.1.rar

Many Thank pecco For your great work ;)

Guest fafamgs
Sorry, sorry, sorry....

I have forgotten to put folder Utility without which some functions do not work in archive. I spread this folder separately.

This folder needs to be put in Program Files

Utility.rar

would someone please upload the Utility.rar on another server ? becauase i cant access it in my area

thank you in advance

Guest chopperthedog

script in 4.1 doesn't work. I can get it to start but once killed upon screen exit and when you go back to main page it gives a miscellaneous script error. even tried mods above.

good day.