Megalite 6.5.5 Build 23549

Guest daskalos

Guest MC_Mac_B

Hey,

great Rom!

Does anybody know, why i don't have the unlockscreen, where you have to slide to unlock, anymore since i installed this rom?!

I just have simple unlock button in the bottom bar... :P

I liked the slide unlock more!

Thx for your help

Guest FaTa1-Err0r

Thanks again for this great ROM daskalos, flashed overnight and everything works great ;-)

Only don't like the unlock also, gonna google for a solution if you don't have one...

Thanks for mentioning me in your post and I can confirm sending and receiving MMS with ArcSoft works great on this ROM to, even faster than on the 320MB one ;-)

Greetz and respect!

Guest FaTa1-Err0r
Hi

I think the lockscreen what your looking for is said here in first post.

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...om-6-5-5-xxil2/

Do you mean, that it eats 5-10MB RAM? Than I'll leave it as it is, I love the speed of this ROM, don't want to screw it up.

I especially notice the messaging opening waaaaaay faster then other roms and that's what I use most ;-)

Greetz and thanks ;-)

Guest B7610

hello daskalos and thx for this great rom ;-)

the rom is very fast and stable. installed all my programms an have mostly 80mb ream free. very good work.

but since a few hours the windows classic todayscreen and s2u2 displays that i have a new unread message. but i cant find it. if i open the messenger there is empty and no sms or mms or email.

i uninstal s2u2 and reeboot but it always shown.

any idea what this could be?

Guest RainerRabe2

had to try it of course! great job as usual!

so far the only issue I see is that I fail to install touch clock (you know, ofe of my favourites) says: you do not have permission to install...

all other samsung apps work as before!

I did not manage yet to set up active sync onnection with PC, although the cable connection works in principle, need to keep trying...

does anyone have a hint on touch clock?

Guest B7610

i testet sms receive and it doesnt ork. no i have 2 unread messenges but my inbochs is emty. anyone have the same isue?

also fail: cant type on opera the letters #doubelyu# and #echs# hope u kno hat i mean ;-)

Edited by B7610

Can anyone help me by providing a working solution to disable locking of screen during outgoing /incoming of calls? Sometimes one needs to access few details on the screen, but the screen generally gets locked down after the set in period.

I already have tried Chobit Smartlock, and disabling its incall/outcall locking options. Tried S2U2, but couldn't get head or tail of it!

Any suggestions and settings to get the desired result?

Guest timmy0071
i testet sms receive and it doesnt ork. no i have 2 unread messenges but my inbochs is emty. anyone have the same isue?

also fail: cant type on opera the letters #doubelyu# and #echs# hope u kno hat i mean ;-)

I had the same problem.. Falshed back to your 23547 because of it.. Couldn't send my sms and would not recieve any. But when I synced with my myphone, I could see the textmessages there.. very strange.

Guest B7610
I had the same problem.. Falshed back to your 23547 because of it.. Couldn't send my sms and would not recieve any. But when I synced with my myphone, I could see the textmessages there.. very strange.

today i flashed again build 23549.

after i have all programms installed all works fine.

will see tomorrow if bug comes again.

can you tell what apps u have installed?

maybe one of them causes the bug.

i testet a lil bit with point ui and some spb tools for windows classic today screen...

after a few hours cames the bug, very strange ;-)

Guest Zommes

Somehow this ROM makes it impossible to automatically use the network settings on your SIM...? Or am I missing something?

I can call, sms, etc. But I can´t use 3G internet because my provider settings are not set, normally, also with custom (lite) builds, he takes them from my SIM.

Guest timmy0071
today i flashed again build 23549.

after i have all programms installed all works fine.

will see tomorrow if bug comes again.

can you tell what apps u have installed?

maybe one of them causes the bug.

i testet a lil bit with point ui and some spb tools for windows classic today screen...

after a few hours cames the bug, very strange ;-)

I didn't have much installed:

Smartgear

Opera Mini 5

Total Commander

Google Maps

MyPhone

Marketplace

Windows Live

And a few Samsung stuff such as camera and few settings

So nothing out of the ordinary I think..

Guest Zommes
Somehow this ROM makes it impossible to automatically use the network settings on your SIM...? Or am I missing something?

I can call, sms, etc. But I can´t use 3G internet because my provider settings are not set, normally, also with custom (lite) builds, he takes them from my SIM.

Nevermind! I already fixed this. I had to install the Samsung Settings to get the GPRS verification to CHAP and it worked.

:P

Guest daskalos

About receiving and sending SMS

If you cannot send or receive sms (and it was working back then with this rom), it's caused by a third party application that you installed that has a function to manage SMS messages.

For example if you installed Vito SMS Chat, messages you send and received will not be visible in Default WM Inbox, but will be available In Vito SMS Chat...

So if have SMS Chat installed,just check it and your messages will be there :P

Some applications may overwrite SMS messaging registry entries, which 'causes the mishap

Edited by daskalos

Guest aussiebp

Windows mobile Office package

I installed the Office package 2010 beta, but I get the message that it is no longer valid (was till 5 April).

Is there another version available for the Samsung B7610?

Thanks for the great rom.

Guest B7610

today the rom works fine, very stable but now i have next problem.

i testet wlan at home, works fine. but after a few minutes in standbymode handy freezes and makes nothing.

the only thing who helps is restbutton or battery out.

onyone same problem, or an idea what it isues?

Guest subzero85

Italian is supported in this rom??

otherwise how can i solve my problem?

i want a stable rom(not multilanguage rom "original" 6.5) with italian language.

someone can help me?

Thanks..

Guest mwijand

Just installed this rom, and I am very happy with it. Works fast and really is back to basic winmo :P .

Only 2 problems witch might be related to each other.

The office 2010 beta has expired, so there's no office suite availlable on the moment. Please make a installable of office 2007.

The other problem is that when I sync with my pc the contacts are not imported to my phone. (Using outlook 2007, windows mobile device center on windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit)

As I said they might be related to each other, since it is possible outlook mobile is needed for the contacts to sync with phone. (it's a theory, not sure about it :( )

These 2 things are the only 2 probs I found here.

Keep up the good work daskalos. thanx :(

Guest trulsn
Just installed this rom, and I am very happy with it. Works fast and really is back to basic winmo :P .

Only 2 problems witch might be related to each other.

The office 2010 beta has expired, so there's no office suite availlable on the moment. Please make a installable of office 2007.

The other problem is that when I sync with my pc the contacts are not imported to my phone. (Using outlook 2007, windows mobile device center on windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit)

As I said they might be related to each other, since it is possible outlook mobile is needed for the contacts to sync with phone. (it's a theory, not sure about it :( )

These 2 things are the only 2 probs I found here.

Keep up the good work daskalos. thanx B)

Hi.

Just wonder : Did you get a choice to select language/country when flashing this ROM?

Need Norwegian ROM :(

Edited by trulsn