Megalite 6.5.5 Build 23549

Guest daskalos

Guest abbeysumit

@daskalos

How can I get a Samsung default dialer and Caller ID on this megalite rom. Registry tweaking is not helping here..

Guest daskalos
@daskalos

How can I get a Samsung default dialer and Caller ID on this megalite rom. Registry tweaking is not helping here..

install samsung dialer then apply registry tweak to enable OEM dialer, then after few seconds soft reset

download it at the first post under about video call

Edited by daskalos

Guest schoelzi

Hi Daskalos, thank you fot this rom.

I'm hopeing someone can help me with a little problem i have.

When i press the unlock button, a lot of times the phone doesn't wake up. then i either have to wail a couple of sekonds an then try again, or press the unlock button firmly for like 2 sekonds an release it to wake up my device.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? i have Spb, s2u2, AmeBa, NET. CF 3.5, and flashlite 3.1 installed.

Guest daskalos

When i press the unlock button, a lot of times the phone doesn't wake up. then i either have to wail a couple of sekonds an then try again, or press the unlock button firmly for like 2 sekonds an release it to wake up my device.

Does anyone know how to resolve this? i have Spb, s2u2, AmeBa, NET. CF 3.5, and flashlite 3.1 installed.

maybe it's s2u2 or Ameba, that's causing it

or your in wifi :huh:

Guest schoelzi
maybe it's s2u2 or Ameba, that's causing it

or your in wifi :huh:

hmm, i'll try to remove them one by one, thought maybe this was a knows issue...

Another question, is there a way to disable the startup sound? haven't found n e thing in settings

Guest daskalos
hmm, i'll try to remove them one by one, thought maybe this was a knows issue...

Another question, is there a way to disable the startup sound? haven't found n e thing in settings

You can replace it though

Guest drwakey

Have the same problem.

Also have Spb Mobile Shell, s2u2 and NET. CF 3.5 and some other progs.

s2u2 doesnt seem to be the reason, already uninstalled it, but the problems still there.

On my previous rom (also Daskalos Megalite wm 6.5.3, the one which expired today), the same stuff worked without any probs.

Time to investigate :huh:

Guest qwe22

hi daskalos i have a little problem i use S2P and S2U2 but S2P have a bad sound i want install

WOW HD SOUND BUT everytime i get the message (No HD DRIVER Loaded , The Panel ist Exit Now)

Can u help me maybe a Driver dll or another Problem???

THX 4 Help

Guest Alek_J

Hello

I have installed the samsung dialer in order to get a quicker incoming phonecall reaction time which seems to be successful - the reaction time is down from 8 to some 3 seconds.

On the other hand I got this dialer which seems not too useful with the Daskalos's 23547 megalite rom which I have (not the one that is discussed in this topic). The dialpad has a scroll bar on the right hand side and more importantly its buttons (apart from the digits) do not work. As a result I cannot go from the dialpad to call history or the phonebook.

Someone has written that one needs to replace some dll-s in order to get it to look properly. Would someone be kind enough to upload a set of those dll-s?

And how to make the samsung dialpad's buttons to work properly?

Guest 20x
Hello

I have installed the samsung dialer in order to get a quicker incoming phonecall reaction time which seems to be successful - the reaction time is down from 8 to some 3 seconds.

On the other hand I got this dialer which seems not too useful with the Daskalos's 23547 megalite rom which I have (not the one that is discussed in this topic). The dialpad has a scroll bar on the right hand side and more importantly its buttons (apart from the digits) do not work. As a result I cannot go from the dialpad to call history or the phonebook.

Someone has written that one needs to replace some dll-s in order to get it to look properly. Would someone be kind enough to upload a set of those dll-s?

And how to make the samsung dialpad's buttons to work properly?

I have attached the dialer file which you need to put and replace in your windows folder. Disable OEM skin first and then use Xtask or other program to kill the process cprog.exe and then replace these files.

Still two buttons of this skin won't work as they direct to Samsung log and Samsung address book. So in order to make them work you will have to install these two cabs too.

I presume you have already installed the oem dialer from daskalos files.

Sorry couldn't make a cab out of it due to lack of time.

dialer.rar

Guest Alek_J

As for Office Beta replacement,

Try this link
http://rapidshare.com/files/377941207/i8000nxxjd3_office.cab.html

this works fine.

Guest VOODOOS!L

besides the StreamPlayer, I think there was also some kind of DLNA player application of Samsung in the original roms. Is it possible to extract that one as well? Or did I overlook it in the current archives?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xbongx

i think were going back here we got a lot of updated samsung apps n a little modification so i think these might be the base for now...

JC2 has confirmed to have difficulties in WIFI..

stay tuned!!!

• 1 year later...

Hi all, digged up my SAMSUNG OMNIA PRO, and flashed it with this megalite from Daskalos, its working like a charm, thnx again for all ur great work, just one thing, how to edit the homescreen shortcuts,, for example i dont like to use the IE as browser but want to change it to Opera 10, well hope to hear some good advice from u experts, greetz and have a great weekend B)