i908 ZUIF2 vs. XBIJ1 JN Foundation ROM's

Guest jo-the-ripper

Guest boozeman1001
You're right! There are... large and glossy icons!!! BETTER!... Damn it, "Obi-One" (K.Radd)! When you're going to upload the UK rom???

And the best is: I have changed the messaging button to Vito-SMSChat. And it still shows the new message indicator!

Guest andrew.mazlim
And the best is: I have changed the messaging button to Vito-SMSChat. And it still shows the new message indicator!

Well... THAT'S IT!!!!! R.A.F. on the way! I'll send a squad... of LANCASTERS four-engine bombers, to... bomb K.Radd's Hamburg - except... the St. Pauli quarter!!!!

POST/UPLOAD THE DAMN ENGLISH VERSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!... Loooooooooool!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest blade87

Now that's some great news! ;) Waiting anxiously the whole week for this. :)

By the way, does the camera still save the pictures as SNCXXXXX, because, in my opinion, saving them as time and date is much more convenient?

Edited by blade87

Guest Krazy Radd
Now that's some great news! :( Waiting anxiously the whole week for this. :)

By the way, does the camera still save the pictures as SNCXXXXX, because, in my opinion, saving them as time and date is much more convenient?

Yes, it should be ;) The Camera Fix is included.

@All

I cooked in the EzInput GTX Style, but only english and german Language supported, sorry...no time for porting other languages.

post-570579-1286119326_thumb.jpg post-570579-1286119342_thumb.jpg

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest dimera

Damn. I've just finished tweaking the look of my wm6.1 Benzo's ROM and now I have to flash again :) This ROM have perfect rounded visuals compared to mine current today look. I want that clock and theme seperately but I know that it is not fair to the chief. I will flash the ROM for testing but Krazy Radd, please, provide the clock from your ROM as a cab also ;)

post-445280-1286123784_thumb.png

Edited by dimera

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hello Soldiers :)

I think I will release it tonite...

It's about TIME, "Obi-One"!

The... engines (of the... Lancasters bombers' squad!) are on for quite some time now, ready to... bomb your Hamburg - except my favorite St. Pauli's stadium! Looool!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Damn. I've just finished tweaking the look of my wm6.1 Benzo's ROM and now I have to flash again :) This ROM have perfect rounded visuals compared to mine current today look. I want that clock and theme seperately but I know that it is not fair to the chief. I will flash the ROM for testing but Krazy Radd, please, provide the clock from your ROM as a cab also ;)

You can always flach this new "JN" rom, backup the M2D theme, ASK PERMISSION from K.Radd to use it... and apply it to your WM6.1 rom of Benzo's!

Guest mispeed
You can always flach this new "JN" rom, backup the M2D theme, ASK PERMISSION from K.Radd to use it... and apply it to your WM6.1 rom of Benzo's!

no!

norrin radd (known as crazy radd) always change a lot in his manilla roms! so just backup the m2d skinn won't bring you the clossy style on your 6.1 system ;-)

greets

mispeed

Guest boozeman1001
It's about TIME, "Obi-One"!

The... engines (of the... Lancasters bombers' squad!) are on for quite some time now, ready to... bomb your Hamburg - except my favorite St. Pauli's stadium! Looool!

So finally the Blitzkrieg-ROM came over you, eh? ;-) *LOL*

And you english guys have got the fixed version with lots more RAM... So waiting has paid off!

Maybe I will try the English version as well until Obi Wan will update the German version.

Guest andrew.mazlim
So finally the Blitzkrieg-ROM came over you, eh? ;-) *LOL*

And you english guys have got the fixed version with lots more RAM... So waiting has paid off!

Maybe I will try the English version as well until Obi Wan will update the German version.

Hahahaha!!! Indeed! K.Radd... "Ju-87 STUKA" new rom, bombed us real good!!!!!