Would all other phones please switch off the lights

Guest jdm01

Guest jdm01

I sold my HTC Hero a couple of months ago to part fund a desire - Just ordered it from 'Mobile Phones Direct' (£2.50 Rpoints too woohooo). Now can't wait to get my hands on it!

So is it that good? I want to make sure I don't have buyers remorse by preparing myself through the forum.

J

Guest Davidnb

It's not good it's "Awsome", I got one on a £25 Virgin contract 2 days ago and Think I am glad i stuck with the Android OS.

So now i have a Liquid to sell.

d(*¿*)b

Guest jdm01

Been playing with it since yesterday and cannot believe how good it is!

Just need to get the best apps to show it off and minimise the battery drain that always happens when showing it off.

My phone history is very straight forward - getting into smart phones 6 years ago as follows:

Various cr@ppy mobiles

XDA II

XDA Exec

N95

iPhone

Hero

Then sold the Hero 2 months ago to help fund the Desire.

WOW! No regrets - Although the Hero was a great phone, everything that made me sell it has been removed in the desire.

If anyone is having doubts - don't! This is the phone to get until the new 4G phones come out (if we ever get there!)

J

Guest Jonnyw2k
Been playing with it since yesterday and cannot believe how good it is!

Just need to get the best apps to show it off and minimise the battery drain that always happens when showing it off.

My phone history is very straight forward - getting into smart phones 6 years ago as follows:

Various cr@ppy mobiles

XDA II

XDA Exec

N95

iPhone

Hero

Then sold the Hero 2 months ago to help fund the Desire.

WOW! No regrets - Although the Hero was a great phone, everything that made me sell it has been removed in the desire.

If anyone is having doubts - don't! This is the phone to get until the new 4G phones come out (if we ever get there!)

J

Lol I'm using a Nexus One and a N95, with my Desire on order here on sat ;)

btw does the JDM relate to anything involved with cars?