• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WM 6.5 roms by NEMESIS

44 posts in this topic

Posted

something new please, I am currently with 21,901 is not bad but if something can 235xx :D

i'll try to build a rom with new gui but i can't find a stable wm 6.5.x sys :rolleyes:

Posted

hi nemesis and thx for your rom 21901 very fast :lol:

Posted

Download and try tomorrow Thanks Nemesis

Posted (edited)

thx nemesis ...dxid1 v2.5 very fast and complete !!very good job and no bugs !!!

""original wallpaper on"" post 16""

post-559268-1278661960_thumb.png

post-559268-1278661969_thumb.png

post-559268-1278661983_thumb.png

post-559268-1278661995_thumb.png

Edited by bigfoune

Posted

Thank you all for trying my roms :)

Posted

Nemesis you rock!!! :)

Posted

Keep up the good work Nemesis currently testing the latest two on my Omnia, although I also have Galaxy S now :angry:

Posted (edited)

Nemesis I am currently using your last new GUI Rom. I use it as an SPB Shell basis and it really does the job by all meanings. I would just like to know the way do disable those warnings before installing or starting a new application. It cost me being late for my work today as PDA asked me if I allow G-alarm to start instead of starting it in the morning. :(

Edited by Alien-Tech

Posted

Nemesis I am currently using your last new GUI Rom. I use it as an SPB Shell basis and it really does the job by all meanings. I would just like to know the way do disable those warnings before installing or starting a new application. It cost me being late for my work today as PDA asked me if I allow G-alarm to start instead of starting it in the morning. :(

you can simply use , omnia favorite hackings program , start program and go to tab next to the tools , find security warning button and disable it...

Posted

Thank you, this didn't come to my mind. I like how everything just works in this rom, especially MMS....and it works directly from camera as a lot of roms lately has problems with it.

Posted (edited)

Thank you, this didn't come to my mind. I like how everything just works in this rom, especially MMS....and it works directly from camera as a lot of roms lately has problems with it.

i spent so much time on these roms but i think it was worth it :) thanks ...

Edited by nemesis2473

Posted

i'm downloading your 21901_DXID1_V2.5. thanks nemesis :)

Posted

28217-DXD1-2.5...bunu sımdı denıycem ınsallah daha oncekı 1 kac versıyonda yasadıgım ufak tefek sıkıntılar bunda yoktur ..sıkıntı derken bazı yerlere daha sert dokanmak gerekıyordu sımdı hangısı dersen hatırlıyamıycam ...ama bu verdıgını de denemeden edemem ınsallah ıyı cıkar herkese tavsıye ederım ...bızler artık gorseli gectik nasıl olsa gorseli biz yaratıyoruz degısık temalarla ...aklım gelmisken bu romlarda alısılmıs 1 arayuz kullanılsa olmaz mı mesela wad ile yapılmış tamamen sana ozel 1 goruntu olsa mesela...arıca bızlerı bırakmadıgın icin de buyuk 1 alkısı hak ediyorsun ellerine saglık

Posted

hi,i installed 28217 V2.5 rom,and it is great,but i installed new keyboard but i can not find in settings input tab for enter in keyboard options,can anybody help,thanks

Posted

nemesis Hi, I found that doing a new rom when to expect it

Posted

28217-DXD1-2.5...bunu sımdı denıycem ınsallah daha oncekı 1 kac versıyonda yasadıgım ufak tefek sıkıntılar bunda yoktur ..sıkıntı derken bazı yerlere daha sert dokanmak gerekıyordu sımdı hangısı dersen hatırlıyamıycam ...ama bu verdıgını de denemeden edemem ınsallah ıyı cıkar herkese tavsıye ederım ...bızler artık gorseli gectik nasıl olsa gorseli biz yaratıyoruz degısık temalarla ...aklım gelmisken bu romlarda alısılmıs 1 arayuz kullanılsa olmaz mı mesela wad ile yapılmış tamamen sana ozel 1 goruntu olsa mesela...arıca bızlerı bırakmadıgın icin de buyuk 1 alkısı hak ediyorsun ellerine saglık

Hey...........Will you POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH,please

We ALL HAVE OUR foreign LANGUAGES,and WE ALL CAN USE THEM.......just to make the knowledge reach each one of us we use ONE LANGUAGE

and this might be one of the forum RULES

Posted

hi eveyone , i released my kitchen at my blog , please check first post :D