Easy to create your lite rom like me...

Guest twu2

what's the result for this command:

c:\php\php.exe -Cq i8000lite.php

or you can dump it again, then use this command to save the log information:

c:\php\php.exe -Cq i8000lite.php > lite.log

Guest kydkylin

Hi,twu2,Can your "i8000lite_v2_eng" also be used in JD3 rom?

Or there would be a new version?

Thx for your reply.

Edited by kydkylin

Guest NewForce
the script is same.

the .txt setting file has minor different (move one png file from PowerCalc to PowerDic, and add RichInternet).

you can get it from here:

I8000NXXJD3_lite.7z (28 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/KJXGVLB4WE

md5: 16843873485bc7194b5ebd83505a991f

Thanks a lot twu2!

With your latest I8000NXXJD3_lite files, I've successfully created my very own not very lite JD3 rom. ;)

One thing though, some of the icons like Touch Clock, MSN Money, MSN Weather, Youtube and etc... are not showing up on Start Menu screen.

Is there anyway I can solved the problem? Can I just edit the txt files in "I8000NXXJD3\LITE\OEM" in order for me to create my own rom that showing those apps icons?

Hope that you can guide me on this. Thanks!

usually, the shortcut will be created in mxipcold_zzzOEM_001.provxml. (under OEM\OEM_Lang_XXXX folder)

provxml script will be stopped when it have any error happen (maybe some file missing because we don't choose it)...

so... you can copy the setting in this file, paste it to mxip_myProv_100.provxml (under OEM\zzzzzMyMods) or just create a new OEM package to save this.

PS. I think this should be (and also could be) done by script also, so I'll try to modify the script to add this feature, try to move the shortcut setting to each OEM folder.

Edited by twu2

Guest kydkylin
PS. I think this should be (and also could be) done by script also, so I'll try to modify the script to add this feature, try to move the shortcut setting to each OEM folder.

That would be nice ;) Thx again ;)

Guest NewForce
usually, the shortcut will be created in mxipcold_zzzOEM_001.provxml. (under OEM\OEM_Lang_XXXX folder)

provxml script will be stopped when it have any error happen (maybe some file missing because we don't choose it)...

so... you can copy the setting in this file, paste it to mxip_myProv_100.provxml (under OEM\zzzzzMyMods) or just create a new OEM package to save this.

Thank you again for your prompt reply. I am certainly picking up lots of rom cooking skill from you. ;) ;)

Waiting for your good news for the new scripts.

I8000NXXJD3_lite_v2.7z (31 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/B5RAPYKIBU

This is the updated template and script based on JD3, the new script will copy .provxml (from LITE\OEM\ folder) to each OEM package folder.

PS. Sorry, I don't have time to flash it after build the rom, but the structure look good. anyway.... if you get any issue for this release, just change back to the old one.

Guest NewForce
I8000NXXJD3_lite_v2.7z (31 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/B5RAPYKIBU

This is the updated template and script based on JD3, the new script will copy .provxml (from LITE\OEM\ folder) to each OEM package folder.

PS. Sorry, I don't have time to flash it after build the rom, but the structure look good. anyway.... if you get any issue for this release, just change back to the old one.

twu2, Thanks for your new script. I'll try it and get back to you.

Hi, i've a little problem with some link missing or errate in the start menù and the english name (Ex: "Setting" instead of "Impostazioni")after flash my custom rom! How can i resolve? Thanks a Lot

Edited by Ale'

for example:

in english, the full path for task manager is: @="\"\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Task Manager.lnk\""

in italian, it's: @="\"\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programmi\\Gestione attività.lnk\""

you can skip this... it's just function key assignment, you still can change it after flash the rom.

Guest thegunners

i have successfully build a cooked rom, but after flash it. There's some issue:

1. My phone wasn't able to connect to network.

2. After reboot, there's error message for poutlook and clock.

any help ?

Edited by thegunners

i have successfully build a cooked rom, but after flash it. There's some issue:

1. My phone wasn't able to connect to network.

2. After reboot, there's error message for poutlook and clock.

any help ?

copy LITE\zzzzzMyMods folder to OEM\ and select 'My OEM' in BuildOS (it's selected by default).

Guest thegunners
copy LITE\zzzzzMyMods folder to OEM\ and select 'My OEM' in BuildOS (it's selected by default).

what about error opening some applications : "...either it is not signed with a trusted certificate..."

Edited by thegunners

what about error opening some applications : "...either it is not signed with a trusted certificate..."

for example? which program?

and... do you build the rom with zzzzzMyMods? if not, build it with this package first.

I don't have such experience for this error, and... in fact, if you build the rom just choose 'My OEM' in BuildOS, it should be 99% same with the lite rom built by me (JD1 lite 20100410 and JD3 lite 20100420).

Guest thegunners
for example? which program?

and... do you build the rom with zzzzzMyMods? if not, build it with this package first.

I don't have such experience for this error, and... in fact, if you build the rom just choose 'My OEM' in BuildOS, it should be 99% same with the lite rom built by me (JD1 lite 20100410 and JD3 lite 20100420).

solve by copying MY OEM.

if we just want to change page pool and compression, and leave all to original ROM, how the step ?

Edited by thegunners

Guest poserus

He collected the firmware for himself in Russian, configured today selected plug-ins are not stored and therefore do not appear on the screen. If you choose additional options but did not choose myoem, the firmware cursing the lack of outlook.exe and welcome.exe.Also the phone does not see network.Script version 2.7

Help :huh: