[ROM][WWE+CHS+CHT][10-4-10]LIA DC GLASS SeriesV1.1 23557 2.10 Smooth_Fast★ExtendirV2★

Guest bobsbbq

Guest bobsbbq

zoapur.png

This ROM Series is completely Inspired by the Great Anastasia Theme by Dinik and DJcedric. This is truly a beautiful theme.

DCGlass3.jpg

More Screen Shots in Post4 Below

INTRODUCTION:

First I would like to Thank a few people who have helped me, and some great friends who I have worked together with. Sorry if I left anyone out.

jerpelea: who posted his kitchen and inspired me to start cooking, and has helped me a lot.

XannyTech: Thank you for your friendship, and working together to better our cause.

Miri: Thanks for all your help and patience my friend, You are a great inspiration to me.

Bepe: for your great Kitchen tools. And HSPL for LEO

Ervius: For your Wonderful Visual Kitchen for Bepe's Tools

Da_G: Thanks for you sharing your kitchens

Kwbr: for your help and Blackstone cooking class. One of the most knowledgeable cooks on xda and a good inspiration to others

Olinex, Cotulla: for his HSPL. without this what would we do

NGRZ28: For some tweaks from your kitchen. Thanks

NeoS2007: For your continued graphics support and help.

Sparkienl: For you providing the updates for the Ervius Visual Kitchen for our Blackstone.

OndraSter & Airxtreme For you Visual Kitchen. A Great Fast Easy to use Kitchen.

Djcedric, Whiskeybro, Dinik: For your great graphics and Themes

And many other great cooks and friends here.

First Let me say, Everyone has different taste. This is why we have so many different ROM's to choose from. Most all of the ROM's here are good and I find it just comes done to personal preference. Some people like black others don't, some like ROM's ready to go out of the box, others don't and want to configure themselves etc etc.

This ROM is made with some changes from the stock ROM. It uses the Latest MS builds and a few customizations. With some of my personal start menu organization. I like a clean start Menu. I have made some tweaks for speed and stability. I find that our HD2 is already plenty fast for any user so there is no need to cut up and gut out our ROM's to gain some small amount of unnoticeable improvement. I also like to give users the choice in how they like to configure there ROM which is why I use Preset Installer. There will be Many programs you can install from Preset Installer instead of having them built in. I have added a few apps, and a few removed. You can load them from cabs found here on XDA or Through Preset Installer. Or let me know and I can provide it for you.

** Before you FLASH this ROM-YOU MUST HAVE HSPL2 I recommend 2.08 HSPL. See this thread for HSPL and instructions. Please we owe it to Donate to DarkForces Team HardSPL by bepe and Cotulla. Without our HSPL were would you be? ;)

NEW Rom Online

Which ROM is right for me?

Preloaded Version: Comes with most all software and apps and is ready to go after flash.

Preload is also a Full version of HTC Sense With all Languages included.

Preload also is good for users who wish to apply themes and or add and remove manila mods etc.

Regular Version: Rom is a light base ROM that can be customized to anyone needs through Preset Installer. This ROM is also faster because all the apps loaded after flash benefit from the Extendir performance increase.

Many of the stock and custom apps have been removed for installation through Preset Installer.

Manila is less than half the size of the ship ROM. More than 3000 files are removed from the windows folder with this version.

Manila is cfc compressed, and all Lang files except WWE are removed.

Manila mods are uninstallable, if you uninstall a manila mod you will have to reinstall manila again from Preset Installer. (Not a big deal only 2 min)

CHS\WWE Version:

This version is cooked specially for users who want a WWE ROM with CHS reading and input support. All the inputs work including Fuzzy Logic, and Handwriting in full screen, Pinyin etc. This ROM Also has a World Wide Wince.nls with All 5 regions of Chinese

CHT\WWE Version:

This version is cooked specially for users who want a WWE ROM with CHT reading and input support. It has all the Fonts and Inputs from Official Taiwan CHT ROM. Included are ZhuYin, PinYin, CangJie, Stroke, Full screen Handwriting etc. I have tested all of them and they seem to work but as I'm not able to read or type Chinese I'm not sure. The handwriting seems to work when I make strokes it suggest characters etc. This ROM Also has a World Wide Wince.nls with All 5 regions of Chinese.

========================================NEW Version 1.1 Preload WWE CFC HTC Sense 2.10========================================

LIA DC GLASS V 1.1 23557 Preload with 2.10 HTC Sense 2.5 Full Language CFC

Make sure you Flash Radio 2.08.50.08.02 before flashing this ROM, or you will have a device stuck at HTC screen

LIA DC GLASS V 1.1 23557 Preload WWE

download.png

MD5 Checksum: 5196B6FCD3784D325EC1DE5FCB57AE75

================================================================================

========================================NEW Version 1.1 Regular WWE CFC HTC Sense 2.10========================================

LIA DC GLASS V 1.1 23557 Regular with 2.10 HTC Sense 2.5 Full Language CFC

Make sure you Flash Radio 2.08.50.08.02 before flashing this ROM, or you will have a device stuck at HTC screen

Rapidshare Mirror LIA DC GLASS V1.1 23557 Regular WWE

download.png

MD5 Checksum: E97DEA4C0E2FA5500A7E854AEAF7FC87

================================================================================

======================================NEW Version 1.0 Regular CHS\WWE CFC HTC Sense 2.10========================================

LIA DC GLASS V 1.1 23557 Regular CHS\WWE with 2.10 HTC Sense 2.5 Full Language CFC

LIA DC GLASS V1.1 23557 Regular CHS\WWE

download.png

MD5 Checksum: D3EB703CD2F202E213D849AF8AEE0D9E

======================================NEW Version 1.1 Regular CHT\WWE CFC HTC Sense 2.10=======================================

LIA DC GLASS V 1.1 23557 Regular CHT\WWE with 2.10 HTC Sense 2.5 Full Language CFC

LIA DC GLASS V1.1 23557 Regular CHT\WWE

download.png

MD5 Checksum: 1C8E0D1021269AD29B3CA796E5A86F17

How to install?:

Copy the Extendir folder found in download to the root of your storage card. Flash the ROM as usual, Soft Reset, then go to Applications folder in Start Menu and select Preset Installer. When Preset Installer comes up you can click next and install the programs or utilities you want by checking the boxes for each program. You can Also choose from one of the Preset Configuration if available for that version. Then Click next and then install. NOTE: A box with a bold check will install automatically to Device, if it has a faded check this means you will be prompted for install location. This is needed for programs that require user intervention like FingerKeyboard Google Mapsetc. Don't let device go to sleep during install!!. Device will reboot after installation. You can remove any of the programs as needed from the Remove programs in System. I have made some new .cab files with shortcuts to my Start Menu folders structure. So if you try to use these cabs on another ROM it likely will not work. Read the install instructions inside the Extendir folder. WARNING do not copy or redistribute any of the cabs found in my Extendir Folder. I name them with LIA to distinguish them as being modified for my ROM. Some of these apps are proprietary and can cause trouble if posted somewhere else.

Preset Installer is a Visual UC Interface which allows you to add your Cabs and customizations after Flash. See this Thread for More Info:

WARNING 1: Perform a Hard Reset, and then a Soft Reset before running Preset Installer

WARNING 2: Read the Installation Instructions found in Extendir folder.

WARNING 3: Read the instructions and this thread carefully. I take no responsibility for any harm to your device. Flash at your own risk.

WARNING 4: 16gb Storage cards are sometimes known to cause problems with newer TMOUS 2.10 ROM's

WARNING 5: It is recommended to use one of these Radio's before flashing to prevent problems with Hang at HTC Screen. 2.07.50.27_2, 2.08.50.08.02

Known Bugs:

Theme not applied fully after Flash: Vary Rare but if you get a default background and the LIA Theme does not seem to be applied just change to another theme and back to LIA Theme, then soft reset and everything should be ok.

Donations:

First let me say I do all this work as a hobby. I'm in no way looking for a income stream from my work. And you are in no way required to make any donations. However it makes me feel good and that my work is appreciated for the many hours spent working and flashing to make ROM's for the community.

**If you like my work click: Donatations Here**

Guest bobsbbq

Changelog

Version 1.1:

WM CE OS 5.2.23557 (23554.5.5.0)

MS Menu bug Fixed

Removed X2 Task Manager

Added Arkswitch Task Manager (Info and How to use HERE)

Made 24 hour clock by default

Removed MS Themes (except HTC Black & Classic Blue)

Added new Theme LIA_Star (Thanks to Star for the wallpaper) Preview Here

Added Manila background transition fix from Santod

New Dinik and DJC Theme Dialer (DJC Black Blue Version)

Version 1.0:

WM CE OS 5.2.23554 (23554.5.5.0)

Base Build 2.10 TMOUS

HTC Sense 20121412_1

Lots and Lots of Eye Candy

Theme and Graphic from Dinik and dJcedric

Completely new Look Throughout the whole ROM, New Theme, New Icons, New Buttons Everything (It's Beautiful)

Glass Folder Icons (Thanks to dJcedric)

Tweaked Fonts and Graphics render for a smooth as glass feel (you can feel the difference)

Nicely organized Start Menu with Folder for Applications, GPS, Tools, Multimedia, Messaging, MS Widgets, Office Mobile

Office Mobile 2010 Folder has all your office need Calculator, Notes, Tasks, Calendar, Contacts

Removed eReader Tab (A real memory hog)

Added eReader Stand alone app (from Infagroove)

HTC Flashlight with no animation (Thanks to Netripper)

Updated Myphone App 01_06_2718_001

PresetInstaller (Visual UC App)

RotateScreen App

Updated Opera Browser 9_70_35964_0 (Fully tweaked with Pinch to Zoom)

WorldCard Mobile

Digital Compass with Set Destination

Google Maps 4.0

Games Bubble Breaker, Solitare, Teeter

Office 2010

BsB Tweaks

CSMI

PPCPimBackup

PHM Regedit

Total Commander

Co0kies Home Tab

Cokies Home Tab Editor (In Preset Installer)

Back4AllTabs (Thanks to Santod)

No Curtains (Thanks to Santod)

Transparent Clock Background (Thanks to Star)

SyncroTime

Chainfires Patch (Added during Customization)

CommManager with 12 Functions

MS Widgets

Added Hotfix for Call Quality Improvement

Extendir V2 Fixed Refresh Issue (Current Version has 0 cache but still faster than V1)

ROM PagePool 20

Some Registry cleanup and optimization for performance and stability

And some more I can't remember lol

• 6 months later...