How to flash your Omnia 2 under Win7 32 & 64bit

Guest Rapid81

Ok

I am using Win7 x64 Ultimate so I think there will be no problem with the driver either

Thanks for the fast reply Lancez

:huh:

you are welcome :rolleyes: do remember, sometimes you might need to reinstall it after reboot.

Guest speedfrog

also install the readydriverplus at page 2 post 24 :rolleyes: (if you dont wanna press F8 on boot every time you want to flash)

Edited by speedfrog

also install the readydriverplus at page 2 post 24 :rolleyes: (if you dont wanna press F8 on boot every time you want to flash)

thanks for reminding us, i forgot about it :huh:

also install the readydriverplus at page 2 post 24 :huh: (if you dont wanna press F8 on boot every time you want to flash)

Will do

I'll reply back with the results as soon as I have some time to start flashing :rolleyes:

Thanks again for all help

EDIT: Just want to say that it worked :D

Thanks very much for the help, too bad Sense 2.5 interface is way too heavy so I am going to try other ROM :huh:

Edited by Leeds

• 3 weeks later...
Guest artakus

got a problem...

this msg keep show on my octan

[setup] Windows XP

[setup] Download Ram Size :41777920 bytes,(39 MB)

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&d9eb7de&0&4#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

the fact that i flash my rom twice this week without having a glitch is making me loosing my nerves.

using win7 32bit

octan set on xp sp2

kindly reply soon or pm me if anyone have any idea what to do.

thanks in advance

EDIT: some how i manage to flash again... after afew tweaks here n there... maybe i re-update the driver that made it work.

==============

OMNIA 2

Edited by artakus

Guest jimmyhao912
got a problem...

this msg keep show on my octan

[setup] Windows XP

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&d9eb7de&0&4#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

the fact that i flash my rom twice this week without having a glitch is making me loosing my nerves.

using win7 32bit

octan set on xp sp2

kindly reply soon or pm me if anyone have any idea what to do.

thanks in advance

EDIT: some how i manage to flash again... after afew tweaks here n there... maybe i re-update the driver that made it work.

==============

OMNIA 2

i having the same problems...

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#...

how u fix it?

anyone pls help me... =D

Guest Big.Bang
i having the same problems...

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#...

how u fix it?

anyone pls help me... =D

Did u set the compatibility mode to XP SP3 on Octan?

also install the readydriverplus at page 2 post 24 ;) (if you dont wanna press F8 on boot every time you want to flash)

Or try DSEO if you don´t want to wait 5secs more on booting!

Working absolutely brilliant on my Win7 x64

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tristanquiel

Plss Help.. i've trying to flash for a whole day..

Im using the ff

Windows Vista

GT-I8000 phone

Octans 2.14

B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 6.5.3

CSC_I8000NXXJA5

Phone_I8000XXJA3

Eboot_I8000HZHJC2_HW_40

Octans says "Jobe Done, Launched"

But after unplugging my phone, it is stuck from "Samsung Omnia II I800" screen

What should i do next,, am i doing it right.. plss help..

Plss Help.. i've trying to flash for a whole day..

Im using the ff

Windows Vista

GT-I8000 phone

Octans 2.14

B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 6.5.3

CSC_I8000NXXJA5

Phone_I8000XXJA3

Eboot_I8000HZHJC2_HW_40

Octans says "Jobe Done, Launched"

But after unplugging my phone, it is stuck from "Samsung Omnia II I800" screen

What should i do next,, am i doing it right.. plss help..

looks like you are doing it right, are you sure you have flashed B7610 ROM? coz i know B7610 dose not have ZHJC2 phone part.

Guest MarinosMani

sorry but where can i find the folder with the ROM's i see in this video?

i am interesting in the original ROM's if you know where i can find them, or a way to back up my phones original ROM with a program?

Thanks!!!

Guest abdelrahim

Finally done after more than 10 trials and errors although I did more than 100 times flashing with my previous vista 32bit but found it very difficult with w7 64bit due to stupid driver signatures...Thanks Tacchan 23, Sorg and Rapid 81 for the youtube video ...

i desesper i'm lost :(

win7 32bit my omnia don't work on it. no usb instalation no driver ... simply my pc don't see or talk with my mobile.

when i install drivers i get error 10. device don't start.

try to change drivers but nothing always the same message ;)

octan don't start.

and i read read and saw 10 100 1000 times the video , always the same ;)

i made everything possible and impossible ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bobfrantic

Ok, I am sorry to bring this up yet again, Octans 2.11 mini, 2.11, and 2.14 all of a sudden, after many flashes, has decided to not see my phone. I have been through every thread and tutorial, watched Rapid's video on how to flash with Win7 and followed every step to the letter, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers and software, and yes I remembered to press F8 and turn off the driver recognition at start up, and have in stalled ReadyDriverPlus from Rapid's thread also. And yes all Octans are running in compatibility mode for XP SP3. Yet after performing all these things,

I keep getting this:

[setup] Windows XP

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&e174f40&0&1#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

When I try the other drivers I get the yellow ! on my phone in device manager when using Octans and trying to detect.

I have seen it asked many times on the forum how to correct this, and all suggestions have been tried by me, to no avail. I have been through the threads by tacchan23 and Rapid81, both of which are excellent information btw, which is why I have posted this in both threads. I have finally run out of idea's and have no earthly reason for this to have happened. I flashed my phone last week with an official Samsung 6.1 rom. My version is:

PDA: I8000XXIG7

CSC: I8000EBIK2

Phone: I8000DXIG7

I hope that if anyone else has had this problem, and were able to correct it, they will post what they did, or PM with detailed steps to correct this. It is most frustrating especially after being able to flash my phone a billion times (minor exageration lol). Help!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest docaso123
Ok, I am sorry to bring this up yet again, Octans 2.11 mini, 2.11, and 2.14 all of a sudden, after many flashes, has decided to not see my phone. I have been through every thread and tutorial, watched Rapid's video on how to flash with Win7 and followed every step to the letter, uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers and software, and yes I remembered to press F8 and turn off the driver recognition at start up, and have in stalled ReadyDriverPlus from Rapid's thread also. And yes all Octans are running in compatibility mode for XP SP3. Yet after performing all these things,

I keep getting this:

[setup] Windows XP

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&e174f40&0&1#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

When I try the other drivers I get the yellow ! on my phone in device manager when using Octans and trying to detect.

I have seen it asked many times on the forum how to correct this, and all suggestions have been tried by me, to no avail. I have been through the threads by tacchan23 and Rapid81, both of which are excellent information btw, which is why I have posted this in both threads. I have finally run out of idea's and have no earthly reason for this to have happened. I flashed my phone last week with an official Samsung 6.1 rom. My version is:

PDA: I8000XXIG7

CSC: I8000EBIK2

Phone: I8000DXIG7

I hope that if anyone else has had this problem, and were able to correct it, they will post what they did, or PM with detailed steps to correct this. It is most frustrating especially after being able to flash my phone a billion times (minor exageration lol). Help!!!!

I have the SAME problem. I try another computer and its work. Same oerating system win7. I dont know why, but on my notebook it's not working.

Guest porcsale

Major thanx!!!

Just unlocked this I8000L from Bell.

Everything went nice & smooth on Win 7 x64 flashing Rapid's Sense JJ1.

What a difference! ;)

Tks again!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cannibalica

Hello, did everything according to guide, BUT after updating drivers

I also get yellow ! on Samsung MITs USB Sync in device manager if I unplug and replug my I8000, and OCTANE doesn't start recognizing the phone

Tried it on 32 & 64bit versions, on both my laptop and desktop.

Any suggestions?

Problem solved,

If anyone else has the same problem (after provided driver installation a yellow ! appears on Samsung MITs USB Sync in device manager if you unplug and re-insert cable) try following:

Right click on Samsung MITs USB Sync, select "Disable", then unplug the phone

run Octane and configure it if needed, then press Detect,

re-insert cable to phone and Right click on Samsung MITs USB Sync, select "Enable"

PDA0 will become green and Start function in Octane will become avaliable.

Edited by cannibalica

• 3 weeks later...
Guest scorpio44
Hello, did everything according to guide, BUT after updating drivers

I also get yellow ! on Samsung MITs USB Sync in device manager if I unplug and replug my I8000, and OCTANE doesn't start recognizing the phone

Tried it on 32 & 64bit versions, on both my laptop and desktop.

Any suggestions?

Problem solved,

If anyone else has the same problem (after provided driver installation a yellow ! appears on Samsung MITs USB Sync in device manager if you unplug and re-insert cable) try following:

Right click on Samsung MITs USB Sync, select "Disable", then unplug the phone

run Octane and configure it if needed, then press Detect,

re-insert cable to phone and Right click on Samsung MITs USB Sync, select "Enable"

PDA0 will become green and Start function in Octane will become avaliable.

tnx this is the way :(

Guest honming

to all brothers who have the following problem :

[setup] Windows XP

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&38cb1846&0&2#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

i also have this problem and i found that i have to re-install with driver provided in post #1, then i can flash the rom in win7 (32bit)

USB_Driver_X86_32bit.zip ( 65.34K )

USB_Driver_X64_64bit.zip ( 59.43K )

a similar example just like this

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...4bit-windows-7/

Edited by honming

Guest João Vicente
to all brothers who have the following problem :

[setup] Windows XP

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&38cb1846&0&2#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

i also have this problem and i found that i have to re-install with driver provided in post #1, then i can flash the rom in win7 (32bit)

USB_Driver_X86_32bit.zip ( 65.34K )

USB_Driver_X64_64bit.zip ( 59.43K )

a similar example just like this

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...4bit-windows-7/

I been get this problem when I update my w7 to sp1.

Guest kouloufos

i have follow this video and i did evrything shows but i am staing here

[setup] Windows XP

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#VID_04E8&PID_6619#5&476fb6f&0&3#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

on octans mini and also on Downloader

is my first time i try to flash a rom and i need help.....also any idea how i can prevent my B7610 when i want to connect to internet or messager to use Gprs even when i am connected with wifi???

Guest honming
I been get this problem when I update my w7 to sp1.

i am using win7 (32bit) w/SP1 and can flash the i8000 rom when i re-installed the driver

• 1 month later...