Majin`s experimental ROM based on Omnia B7300

Guest majino

Guest leap_ahead

very good rom i love it but i have some problem ..anyone can help plss:

still i cant connect to internet ...

the time on taskbar not show ..

Removed from official ROM

- Streaming player, Dice, Digital frame,Connected home,Opera 9.5,Google maps,Java,Launcher, Main menu,Midomi,RSS,Podcast,Video editor,Smartreader all these application will be added for download in cab.

you finish the cab ?

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest majino

TO leap_ahead: Did you try manual set up interneto connection? And This si 6.5.1 Rom so you only battery or clock can be shown in task bar... IMHO...

Additional info... This Rom can have these language variations... Spanish Finnish French Swedish Danish German Greek Italian Dutch Norwegian Polish Russian Portugese English and of course Czech ;-)

Guest leap_ahead
TO leap_ahead: Did you try manual set up interneto connection? And This si 6.5.1 Rom so you only battery or clock can be shown in task bar... IMHO...

Additional info... This Rom can have these language variations... Spanish Finnish French Swedish Danish German Greek Italian Dutch Norwegian Polish Russian Portugese English and of course Czech ;-)

i mean i try to connect to wi fi but not help ...

Guest ollnie
ok thanks ..

and for the clock .. cant show the time ,.. only the battery icon

I think there is some setting that switches between battery or clock, i´m not shure where but i will look in to it.

Guest Lunchbox77

it would be nice with a 6.5.3 base :huh: and all the apps :P

and waiting for the first responses

Edited by Lunchbox77

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi majino,

First i would like to say....THANK YOU for give me a new phone without spending a cent :P

Now bad news.

I can`t connect to internet even when i`m plugged to my pc :huh:

any suggestion? anyone?

another thing. you wrote that this rom can support various languages. what exactly does this mean? i was able to change WM language? if so, how can i do this?

thks and don`t give up

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest majino

Maybe will be 6.5.3 ROM :-)

- for explanation ROM have only English language, but I can cook ROM in these languages...

- problem with connection to the internet is when usit GPRS, Wifi ? And any error message?

Edited by majino

Guest andrew.mazlim

I tested it, just to see what's all about (and re-flashed G-Carbon v2).

I think is quite good, bro.

But I also had internet connection, even via activesync. Check this and fix it, if you like.

Not bad at all, though.

(The visual part of this rom is average; can be better.)

Guest satan123

Great job majino. Its very stable and fast but can you cooked several versions of this rom? e.g. lite without default samsung applications and premium with all of them.

I also have some problems with internet connection even when I've turned on wi-fi. Some apps can connect then like Resco Update but some doesnt like Opera. Without wi-fi no application works good.

a few more bugs:

- samsung WidgetPlus has problems with wallpaper in 2 other pages

- samsung theme has no wallpaper (after I changed another theme and again samsung theme)

- I dont see any option to uninstall programs

Edited by satan123

Guest PayAndCry

Great ROM was waitng for something like that :huh: You are saying you can cook in every language? is it possible that you cook a german Rom?

thanks for you effort!

Guest rendeiro2005
Maybe will be 6.5.3 ROM :-)

- for explanation ROM have only English language, but I can cook ROM in these languages...

- problem with connection to the internet is when usit GPRS, Wifi ? And any error message?

this is what i get when try to connect

post-422946-1272467818_thumb.jpgpost-422946-1272467823_thumb.jpgpost-422946-1272467827_thumb.jpgpost-422946-1272467832_thumb.jpg

pleeeeeaaaaseeee cook one in portuguese :huh:

Guest majino

Hi Hanusch, thanx for your help ;-)

(Zdravím, Hanuschi, díky za pomoc ;-))

Probably solution for automatic internet conection:

Go - Start - Setting - Advanced Setting - Connection - choose advanced tab on bottom of the screen - select Networks - choose your setting according your operator. For me Czech Vodafone - "Můj internet". Not "My ISP" Then OK - OK - Done - Exit.

For me worked perfectly without manual setting up

Please give feedback!!

Edited by majino