Chefs: Weird data issue with new ROM

Guest Chimp

Guest Chimp

Other Chefs: I am building my own ROM using the osKitchen 1.25. I have finally got a lot of issues resolved and was about ready to put my ROM out here for others to use/enjoy. One thing is bothering me, though: Almost all of the file dates for the files in the ROM (after flashing) are showing as 1/1/00. I know the date on my PC that I am using to cook is correct; and the date on the Omnia is correct. I can't figure out why the file dates are showing as this. I am building on Win 7, so I am wondering if this has something to do with it.

Anyone else see this? Any ideas??

/Chimp

Guest NilsE

Check the date on your project settings panel and see what it is set for and that is the date of the files. Mine is 5/10/2010 since I just cooked a new ROM.

I may have set that to pick up the date from the system somewhere but I think I type it in for each build but I am having a brain check right now.

Guest cac2us

Same here,

Many major folders show a timestamp of 1/1/00 12:02 AM & 3:02 AM.

Runnin XP SP3.

Just cooked a DC22_23118

And My Storage & Storage Card show:

1/1/98 7:00 AM.

Is this something to do with 2012....

I knew I should have recmoded the firmware from that PipBoy 3000...

Guest Chimp
Same here,

Many major folders show a timestamp of 1/1/00 12:02 AM & 3:02 AM.

Runnin XP SP3.

Just cooked a DC22_23118

And My Storage & Storage Card show:

1/1/98 7:00 AM.

Is this something to do with 2012....

I knew I should have recmodded the firmware from that PipBoy 3000...

Yea, I have the exact same issue with 23566. Don't know why this is happening... I have my osKitchen date set to today's date, so it is very strange. I don't think it hurts anything, but seems very odd.

P.S. We shouldn't need to recmod the OEM files should we? I didn't think that would work...

P.S.S. I am running the kitchen on Win 7... I thought that might be it but I see you have the same issue on XP...

Edited by Chimp