MCR r2 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul

This topic is available for archive / reference purposes.

MCR r4 is now in released and therefore this topic is closed.

P

Guest Paul

Changelog

r2

Updated 'cachedalvikcache' script

Odex'd /system/app directory to save space in dalvik-cache

Added A2SD+ with dalvik-cache on SD

Temporarily removed HTC_IME mod

Updated build.prop

Minor fixes

r1

Initial Release

Guest rodriguezstyle
Enjoy! Please note that due to the odexing process, first boot will take a little while. :P

P

No Live Wallpaper & Overclock support =(

Edited by rodriguezstyle

Guest Paul

Bizarro. I live out of a 3G area, so I can't test - if someone can confirm it's still an issue in MCR i'll look into it.

P

Guest rodriguezstyle
Live Wallpapers added.

P

Thank you but

don´t work when is Online ?

Edited by rodriguezstyle

Guest rodriguezstyle

I Can´t Bake !!!

error:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Argument must be an array in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 87

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Argument must be an array in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 89

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Argument must be an array in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 90

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 174

Warning: md5_file(/var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/working/1273128497.36-92.74.197.10/-signed.zip) [function.md5-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 216

Warning: md5_file(/var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/working/1273128497.36-92.74.197.10/-signed.zip) [function.md5-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 217

Warning: copy(/var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/working/1273128497.36-92.74.197.10/-signed.zip) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 220

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php:87) in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 232

Guest rodriguezstyle
Woah! What options did you select? Try it again?

P

i try to add a custom.zip...

Edited by rodriguezstyle

Guest amirroso

Paul, i cant see the option to "bake", i only need to push Hebrew Fonts, do i have to flash new rom?

Why only premium members can bake?

Guest rodriguezstyle

Problem stell exist :P

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Argument must be an array in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php  on line 87

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Argument must be an array in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 89

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Argument must be an array in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 90

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 174

Warning: md5_file(/var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/working/1273130992.42-92.74.197.10/-signed.zip) [function.md5-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 216

Warning: md5_file(/var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/working/1273130992.42-92.74.197.10/-signed.zip) [function.md5-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 217

Warning: copy(/var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/working/1273130992.42-92.74.197.10/-signed.zip) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 220

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php:87) in /var/www/kitchen.romraid.com/bake.php on line 232

here the zip file i try to insert maybe i have to change something ???

http://rapidshare.com/files/384273519/data.zip.html

Edited by rodriguezstyle

Guest Paul

Update: Due to increasing load on the kitchen server, we have ordered a new machine ('Delia') that is currently being commissioned. We hope to bring this online as soon as possible, and with an unmetered, dedicated 100MB connection, download speeds should significantly improve. Thank you for your patience!

Guest rodriguezstyle

you look into the Problem ??? i come to the premium member Section only to Cook this Rom... Please help

Guest ilos

Hi Paul,

Concerning problem with Superusers permission app ( stuck on su request and black screen ) ( i'm Gooze on twitter :D ) , that's appear only with the rooting process on the Legend root dedicated thread.

with your MoDaCo rom and rom made with kitchen, superusers permission working perfect !

strange...

:P

EDIT : for livewallpaper, preview ok, but after selection nothing happened :P

Edited by ilos

Guest Nimmo
This option adds an A2SD script to the startup process. Note that although applications are moved to SD, dalvik-cache remains in the data partition. To use A2SD, you should partition your SD card to have a FAT32 partition first, then an EXT3 partition second.

Just wondering about this line here with A2SD, I am not quite sure on exactly how to go about this (thinking that the disk utility tool on OS X should do the job, but not 100% certain)

Ok, just resolved this issue myself: Install apps2sd2 available from the market for $1, or downloadable for free somewhere (lost the link I used) on xda-developers.com

Also, when you say FAT32 partition first, does that mean that the card should have a FAT32 partition, followed by EXT3? (assuming yes, just paranoid and wanting to confirm)

Resolved this too by using the application mentioned above.

Lastly, are there any suggestions on how large I should make the EXT3 partition? I was going to go with 128MB, but then, I don't know if that is way too much, just about right or far too little?

Decided that from a few sources 500MB was the way to go.

Guess I need to do some better research in the future...

Edited by Nimmo