It's Incredible

Guest nmayer79

Guest nmayer79
Can it do wifi router?

thats a good question, i would be fine jusy knowing i can just tether it(plug it in to pc and use its internet)

Oh and it would be even more incredible if the D*mn fed ex guy would just get here with it already!!!!!

Edited by nmayer79

Guest cOnTaGoUs
Can it do wifi router?

thats a good question, i would be fine jusy knowing i can just tether it(plug it in to pc and use its internet)

Oh and it would be even more incredible if the D*mn fed ex guy would just get here with it already!!!!!

I myself was a Omnia i910 user, I'm loving my Incredible...

Yes you can tether, using something like PDAnet or Easy tether available from the android market for free, and can use USB or Bluetooth tethering with them.

When the phone is rooted, we will be able to use wifi tether, but until then USB and Bluetooth only options.

• 11 months later...
Guest WJacks
:P :rolleyes: <_< :( :D

If I was you I would try out the HTC Sensation before you decide as that is the eq to the Evo and like the Incredible but with duel core 1.2 ghz cpu. Unfortunately it hadn't arrived when i went for the Incredible otherwise that would have been my choice. Nevertheless the Incredible is a mighty phone easily an iphone challenger.

Guest WJacks
Since we all know most of the positives on the DI (Droid Incredible), i'll be the first to mention some of the negatives. Most of these could be blamed on the limitations imposed by the network. But anyways...

-Call Clarity: I used to be with tmo and though the signal would fade away the moment i stepped into most buildings, the call clarity with the G1, Mytouch 3g, and N1 were outstanding. But for some reason, the call clarity on the DI is inconsistent. Some calls are perfect, while others are not worth wasting minutes on.

-Apps: Its hard to blame the device for this one, but its kind of annoying. First, the internal memory (8gb) is troublesome. Some apps dont respond to it like other users have mentioned and it would just make things easier if the just preloaded it with a 16gb sd card (HD2 has it! why not the Incredible?). Another annoying thing is that some of the preloaded apps, Amazon mp3, are in just about all the other android phones...but not in this phone. Wasnt downloading music straight to your phone a great thing? Maybe not for some but how the heck am i supposed to download music?? (essentially i found the apk and installed it) . No Google Earth is a slap in the face too.

-Glitch in photo app: Not sure if everyone has this problem. Its not a big one, but enough to make you frustrated when your trying to show off your 8 mp quality photos. Once you select a photo from your gallery, the photo is displayed to fit the screen. Without moving the image, the picture isn't as clear as it should be, but once u zoom in... give it a sec... it refocuses and then when you zoom back out, you get your clear photo.

-Signal bars: Everyone knows this by now, but the signal bars are not on par with the actual signal. Its not a huge issue, I've had perfect 3g and phone connection with one bar. Its just a display issue.

Well there you go, just some minor things that i ran into. These issues that don't even match up to the amazingness of this phone. Htc sense does an exceptional job with contact integration throughout all networking sites. Great phone.

I have not had any of the problems with my Incredible that you mention, I think you may need to send yours back as it may be fauly the HTC Incredible Swhich they said wasn't coming to the UK is here and it is just Incredible need I say more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nmayer79
I have not had any of the problems with my Incredible that you mention, I think you may need to send yours back as it may be fauly the HTC Incredible Swhich they said wasn't coming to the UK is here and it is just Incredible need I say more.

Yes but i believe you are talking about the Incredible 'S' which is an upgraded incredible for overseas (outside the USA)

Also not to be rude but when i was talking about the incredible it was may 20th... 2010 :D:D

that was a year ago, lol. would love to get the sensation but not going to t-mo for it