Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM build 23568 (Full)

Guest daskalos

Guest cappuccina

u r crazy! :P I cannot even finish tweaking and installing the apps for the megalite rom I wanted to test! :D

haha, well will try this one anyway....

Guest lasty

Thanks for your work on the roms daskalos! Tested this build, and it seems to be faster than the 23566 build. The "?" sign now also works correctly.

Still some minor things that i encounter:

- The "Getting Started" on windows today doesnt seem to work. You can click it and recieve the full list, but the individual options do nothing. (i would like to use the option to remove it :P)

- MSN Weather shows a blank (black) screen. Any fix for this (might me my location?)

- Samsung Settings - System - Input Method, not working.

and some questions from my side:

1. Is it possible to use threaded SMS (samsung?) when using the Windows Today default screen?

Guest daskalos
Thanks for your work on the roms daskalos! Tested this build, and it seems to be faster than the 23566 build. The "?" sign now also works correctly.

Still some minor things that i encounter:

- The "Getting Started" on windows today doesnt seem to work. You can click it and recieve the full list, but the individual options do nothing. (i would like to use the option to remove it :P)

- MSN Weather shows a blank (black) screen. Any fix for this (might me my location?)

- Samsung Settings - System - Input Method, not working.

and some questions from my side:

1. Is it possible to use threaded SMS (samsung?) when using the Windows Today default screen?

mmm msn weather is not working... pls. try other weather apps

To enable input method, a reg entry must be deleted

Guest B7610

"- Samsung Settings - System - Input Method, not working." confirm

Samsung Phonebook shows the keyboard instead the numpad ^^

this rom is faster than the others but the ram is after reboot at 70mb.

and drains down to 60mb

edit: disble samsung dialer then is 72mb free ;-)

Edited by B7610

Guest Cicis

daskalos, do you have a rom factory? i think you should be the one working with the smartmatic to get those PCOS fixed in no time. hahaha! currently using your 23566 build and i thought i'll be using it for long, well maybe not.. :P

downloading...

Guest daskalos
"- Samsung Settings - System - Input Method, not working." confirm

Samsung Phonebook shows the keyboard instead the numpad ^^

this rom is faster than the others but the ram is after reboot at 70mb.

and drains down to 60mb

edit: disble samsung dialer then is 72mb free ;-)

yup because the purpose of the keyboard is for easier contact finding via typing the letters of a name in contacts

and yup the rom is fast but it consumes more ram

Guest suman_pal78
Yup I removed it... I'm trying to make some wm widgets work :P

Its just great Daskalos...waiting for the same. Keep up your good work. would like to donate you.

Guest daskalos
Its just great Daskalos...waiting for the same. Keep up your good work. would like to donate you.

Download link reposted

Guest suman_pal78

Donated a small amount of $10 to you as a token of my regards to you for all your hard work...Keep it up. Still waiting for mode manager cab!

Guest daskalos
Donated a small amount of $10 to you as a token of my regards to you for all your hard work...Keep it up. Still waiting for mode manager cab!

thank you for the donation

Guest ErnstJanF

This ROM is working fine, thanks! :P

Maybe you could try to create a FULL dutch 6.5.3 or newer ROM? That would be really great! :D

Thanks for all your hard work :P