I8000NXXJE1 LITE 20100511

Guest twu2

Guest chrysstyann

What I don't like at this firmware is that when somebody call me the ringtone has 3 seconds delay...

I used I8000NXXJC and I haven't this problem...

Can someone help me with this problem?

Guest seacoral123

Dear all,

Just curious about the interface you used? The rom dont contain titanium, no samsung today, no samsung widget?

Thank you.

Guest johnchua55

how do i make cab files ?? i tested this ROM and i love the samsung SMS-MMS .... really smooth .... as well as the touchplayer.

i want to make cabs of these apps ..... how do i go about it?

Guest coco@psp

I love this rom , more fast and stable than ever .

only two problems that touch player sound controlled fuse with system vol. not like the old touch player

and there is no official samsung Thai keybord for wm 6.5.3 until now

Good Rom , best i ever have

Guest chrysstyann
how do i make cab files ?? i tested this ROM and i love the samsung SMS-MMS .... really smooth .... as well as the touchplayer.

+1.....

please post a litle tutorial....

i realy want to make cabs...it helps me alot....

and help me with this problem:

What I don't like at this firmware is that when somebody call me the ringtone has 3 seconds delay...

Guest shadowangel

twu2

I tried your php and followed every step to make a portuguese lite ROM. After quite a bit of time (lots o errors and retries) I managed to build a nb0 and flashed it 2 times alone and 1 time with the original CSC to see if the following problem would be solved without success.

After flashing, the phone reboots, shows the Orange logo and the screen goes black... I waited for a while and saw that windows even recognizes the network connection, but the screen kept blank.

What am I doing wrong? (there were no error messages in the last successful attempt!)

@edit

I flashed it with octans mini 2.11

Edited by shadowangel

Guest twu2
I selected to BUILDOS the Samsung Dialer, which also includes the Phonebook. However, the right touch button is set to open the Contact's default WM. I'm trying to change the link this button to open the Phonebook, but still can not do that. Can you help me?

I wonder if you know how to change the region selected in Regional Settings before BUILD PDA? Every time I finish the ROM this option is set to Greek, and I would switch to Portuguese (Brazilian).

1. try to change the setting in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\113

2. I don't know this too, it might change in CSC, I'm use the lite CSC I build (based on UK XEU CSC), after flash the rom, it's English, not Greek.

Guest twu2

Dump the rom to get the files (you may use EXECutor to do this, it will also convert the module to file, or try to get MichyPrima's ModulesTools, it can convert the module folder to file also), then use WinCE Cab Manager to create or edit a cab file for the files and registry you want.

Guest twu2

I think all setting in my JE1 lite is same with my JC2 lite about this.

No solution now.... some setting work for someone but not for all....

Guest twu2
After flashing, the phone reboots, shows the Orange logo and the screen goes black... I waited for a while and saw that windows even recognizes the network connection, but the screen kept blank.

I flashed it with octans mini 2.11

Do you include any IME from BuildOS (MS IME or Samsung Keypad)? we need either one of them or both.

Do you use any Jxx rom before? if not, you may try to flash eboot also, and... must to use Octans 2.13 (it's better to use 2.14) or later to do this.

Guest everson
1. try to change the setting in HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\113

2. I don't know this too, it might change in CSC, I'm use the lite CSC I build (based on UK XEU CSC), after flash the rom, it's English, not Greek.

Thanks for the reply!

I also built a CSC for my region. I created based on the CSC i8000EURJE1. I deleted the "ImeiGreek.pfg" and replaces it with "ImeiBrazil.pfg" (I used an old CSC to get the file). I made other changes in files "reg" and "xml". With that, I have no problems with the operators of my country. The only problem is that I quoted earlier.

Actually it's not a problem because I can change the region in settings after flashing. But it is very annoying. I wanted to create a ROM and modify the region before installing on the phone.

About gpssettings.exe ...

You replaced the original file by this posted here before the "Build PDA" in your ROM?

Sorry my English.

Guest shadowangel
Do you include any IME from BuildOS (MS IME or Samsung Keypad)? we need either one of them or both.

Do you use any Jxx rom before? if not, you may try to flash eboot also, and... must to use Octans 2.13 (it's better to use 2.14) or later to do this.

Thanks for the reply! :)

When it entered the BuidOS, it only showed the My OEM option and nothing else, just like your tutorial.

What am I doing wrong? ;)

@edit

I forgot... I am using the JE1 eBoot... I flashed the whole package before going lite

Could it be the Octans Mini the problem then? I'll try tomorrow with the Octans 2.14

Edited by shadowangel

Guest twu2
When it entered the BuidOS, it only showed the My OEM option and nothing else, just like your tutorial.

old version for i8000lite.php?

please use the one in the topic.

Guest twu2
About gpssettings.exe ...

You replaced the original file by this posted here before the "Build PDA" in your ROM?

yes, replace it before build pda.

Guest everson

Thanks again!

I would ask your permission to post in the forum my custom ROM (language PT-PT) made with the help of your script. I want to make it available mainly for my Brazilian brothers.

Guest twu2
I would ask your permission to post in the forum my custom ROM (language PT-PT) made with the help of your script. I want to make it available mainly for my Brazilian brothers.

It's ok for me. just do it.

Guest Mighty Warriors

How do I flash this JE1 using Octans 2.14 such that the contents in My Storage will be wiped out. Currently I did not check the "Preserve Device's Contents" checkbox but the contents still remain there after flashing

Guest Mighty Warriors
flash .nb0 format rom won't delete the content in My Storage.

flash .mst format will also delete/format the My Storage.

So meaning if i am using ur custom rom i will not be able to delete the content during flashing unless I use the official JE1 that has MST?

Guest twu2
So meaning if i am using ur custom rom i will not be able to delete the content during flashing unless I use the official JE1 that has MST?

yes, but if you want to use PowerDic, you need to flash a .mst with this in hidden partition before flash the lite rom (if your my storage already have such hidden partition and the files in there, you don't need to do this).