I8000NXXJE1 LITE 20100511

Guest twu2

Guest twu2
can't load .srt sub in this rom's touch player but in other roms it works

you can install this to add .srt/.sub support, it work but not perfect (in landscape mode, sometime the position is not correct or some extra garbage in subtitle).

i8000hzhjc2_amc_sub_spl.cab (41 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/M6JSCUAGNX

Guest baniyang
you can install this to add .srt/.sub support, it work but not perfect (in landscape mode, sometime the position is not correct or some extra garbage in subtitle).

i8000hzhjc2_amc_sub_spl.cab (41 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/M6JSCUAGNX

i know it's not perfect but the video quality of touch player is better than TCPMP

thank you so much!!~~

Guest wellknownuser
I make a cab for MS 倉頡 and 注音, you can try this one:

i8000_cht_ms_ime.cab (362 KB)

http://www.multiupload.com/V16YZ1TSJZ

Thanks twu2! I tried but still same as I did b4, both 倉頡 and 注音 only can input eng, if I change to '倉頡' and type '日' in virtual keyboard, it only shows 'a'. Anyway, thx again for ur work!

Guest twu2
Thanks twu2! I tried but still same as I did b4, both 倉頡 and 注音 only can input eng, if I change to '倉頡' and type '日' in virtual keyboard, it only shows 'a'. Anyway, thx again for ur work!

do you reboot it after install the cab? based on my test, it work in my device (JE1 lite). (if not work, try to touch "英" to switch to English input, then touch "倉" to switch it back again)

post-609730-1274076861_thumb.png

post-609730-1274076871_thumb.png

post-609730-1274076879_thumb.png

Guest wellknownuser
do you reboot it after install the cab? based on my test, it work in my device (JE1 lite). (if not work, try to touch "英" to switch to English input, then touch "倉" to switch it back again)

post-609730-1274076861_thumb.png

post-609730-1274076871_thumb.png

post-609730-1274076879_thumb.png

oh.... need reboot! how dumb am i, thx man, it works now!!!

Guest nachopablo

First, thanks twu2

Second, excuse me for my English

I use your ROM for cook a spanish ROM. I can publish in other blog?

Guest twu2
Thanks for the great Rom but where can I find MSN Weather and Money?

install microsoft's marketplace, then install them from marketplace.

Guest Mr. WonderFULL

Why sometimes my omnia can not wake up from sleep mode? I must remove the baterry to fixed this problem up, is there any solution? :)

Guest hsuchitmp

hi all. i had a problem in my touchplayer. can anyone help me? same also on my photoalbum. i installed a separate cab je1 some thumbs are just white

post-682209-1274231053_thumb.png

post-682209-1274231059_thumb.png

post-682209-1274231069_thumb.png

Guest takker

hi!

first of all thnx for the rom. :)

since im a newbie, i have to ask that do i have to make my own rom with the provided cabs or just flash it on my O2 and then install the cabs from a microsd card?

Edited by takker

Guest shadowangel

What is the address server to use for the a-GPS? (I only find in the net references to nokia...)

@takker

No, you don't need to cook your own rom (only if you want to use the script to do a lite one in your native language), just flash the one provided and after that you install the cabs that fits your needs.

Edited by shadowangel

Guest takker
)

@takker

No, you don't need to cook your own rom (only if you want to use the script to do a lite one in your native language), just flash the one provided and after that you install the cabs that fits your needs.

thanks! :)

Guest dagb

Issue with Bluetooth?

for all the different roms i have tried, not until now have i had an issue with connecting the phone to my car's handsfree system.

Does anyone else have issue with the bluetooth stack in this rom?

the message i receive is someting like "incorrect code, or the connection could not be established"

/dagb

Guest munkeng

Smartreader cab is not working. I get "unable to recognize" error whenever I scan a card. It is possible to scan and translate Eng - Chinese?

Guest twu2
Smartreader cab is not working. I get "unable to recognize" error whenever I scan a card. It is possible to scan and translate Eng - Chinese?

maybe you need the Chinese version smartreader.

in I8000HZHJC2 Chinese version, smartreader has more files than English version.

Smart Reader, i8000hzhjc2_smartreader.cab (3.8 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/NA9X7AHLGC

md5: 34785a8bffd60862a0707e196c722aae

Guest sesser
Why sometimes my omnia can not wake up from sleep mode? I must remove the baterry to fixed this problem up, is there any solution? :rolleyes:

Try using S2U2 insted of WM6.5 lockscreen.

Guest takker

Is it possible to make the icons bigger in the menu? (when I press Star Menu button on the screen). The icons were bigger with the orginal JE1 rom.

Guest Mr. WonderFULL
hello tw2,

this is my first post in omnia 2 rom section.

i just bought this phone 1 month ago, and with its 800mhz processor, this device like an elephant than cant run. i want to flash my omnia 2 but i dont have any experience before AT ALL to flash windows mobile.

can you explain every single step that i should take to do it? i am afraid i will break this lovely phone and the guarantee is avoid if i can't flash it successfully. thank you for your kind help.

greet from jakarta

Hi, I'm from Indonesia too. This is link to Guide to Flashing ROM on i8000. If you just follow step by step in this guide, I guarantee you won't brick your omnia. Also you can visit Omnia II Lounge on this site Kaskus

Try using S2U2 insted of WM6.5 lockscreen.

I think its freeze more than just can't wake up from sleep mode :rolleyes:

anyone experience same problem?

Guest Alex K.S.Lim
Not sure if anyone notice or is it just me. The chome in JE1 doesn't seems to work when using chrome editor or Home screen customiser. It seems the JE1 chome has change some setting or what. When I use the chrome editor or HSC to edit the chome, they get mixed up and some don't even display. I remove it and use back JD3 chome and everything work find with HSC and chrome editor

You are not the alone with problem with the JE1 CHome.

After I installed, and enabled the Titanium.

I can only see Picture, Email and Favorotes tab on my today screen.

Perhaps I should try using the JD3 CHome cab.

Edited by Alex K.S.Lim

Guest Alex K.S.Lim
Did you update this as well CHome, i8000nxxje1_chome.cab (916 KB)?

I've checked the cab, the registry value still there. so no need to update it.

Hi twu2, thanx for this great rom.

I just flashed your rom yesterday and installed latest chome cab.

But apperently the i8000nxxje1_chome.cab and it's doen't seems working well.

Is it something to do with registry setting or the cab? or Should I try revrt to JD1 CHome cab?

Edited by Alex K.S.Lim

Guest Mighty Warriors
You are not the alone with problem with the JE1 CHome.

After I installed, and enabled the Titanium.

I can only see Picture, Email and Favorotes tab on my today screen.

Perhaps I should try using the JD3 CHome cab.

Yes. Don't know why also. Just use JD3 chome and it will be solve. The lockscreen for JE1 also have something wrong with it. I had a custom lockscreen which usually will overwrite the original lockscreen look and it also doesn''t work anymore