I8000NXXJE1 LITE 20100511

Guest twu2

Guest wish master
maybe you need the Chinese version smartreader.

in I8000HZHJC2 Chinese version, smartreader has more files than English version.

Smart Reader, i8000hzhjc2_smartreader.cab (3.8 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/NA9X7AHLGC

md5: 34785a8bffd60862a0707e196c722aae

I installed both (one after another & one at a time). both version not working.

Still got error saying can't recognise message come out.

Anyone can help?

Guest Kefu

Hi

I have a problem with my ROM

When writing an SMS, when I want to add a recipient does not display a list of contacts.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Guest Alex K.S.Lim
Yes. Don't know why also. Just use JD3 chome and it will be solve. The lockscreen for JE1 also have something wrong with it. I had a custom lockscreen which usually will overwrite the original lockscreen look and it also doesn''t work anymore

Well,

Just now took so long to remove the JE1 CHome.

Uninstall from System take forever. Only able to remove by using SKTool.

Installed with JD3 CHome cab and everything seem fine now.

Guest xkill3rprox

Hey twu2, i have a question, i'm using your lite version of JE1.

Right now when i'm at the today menu. from the bottom left to the right

it is Start, Phone then Contacts, i'm wondering is there anyway to change the Contacts to Samsung Phonebook like JE1 full ROM?

EDIT:

I need help asap. I'm not used to the contacts app.

EDIT 2 : Found an program for it already.

I seem to have problems with accuweather from widgets plus, any help for this?

Edited by xkill3rprox

Guest dextro_
Is it possible to make the icons bigger in the menu? (when I press Star Menu button on the screen). The icons were bigger with the orginal JE1 rom.

maybe you want 3 row menu. install the cab twu2 provides

Guest dextro_
Hey twu2, i have a question, i'm using your lite version of JE1.

Right now when i'm at the today menu. from the bottom left to the right

it is Start, Phone then Contacts, i'm wondering is there anyway to change the Contacts to Samsung Phonebook like JE1 full ROM?

EDIT:

I need help asap. I'm not used to the contacts app.

you can use sktools and edit buttons. you can also put there a game or other app you like :rolleyes:

Guest takker
maybe you want 3 row menu. install the cab twu2 provides

that is it my friend :D I had no idea what is 3 rows start menu :rolleyes:

What is chome for? I installed it but i see no difference. maybe is it for handling the themes?

Edited by takker

Guest dextro_
that is it my friend :D I had no idea what is 3 rows start menu :rolleyes:

What is chome for? I installed it but i see no difference. maybe is it for handling the themes?

Chome it's the default item for today that cames with win mo 6.5 and 6.5.3... if you want it just install and activate on Today > Items. For what i've read the chome from JD3 it's better than chome from JE1.. try it :( but I advice you if you install it u just can uninstall with sktools or hard reset...

Guest dextro_
Is there a problem with AccuWeather widget? I've installed it with your cab and i can't edit the settings.

I don't know about it. I'm using JE1 lite with TF3d cab and the weather works fine...

Guest takker
Chome it's the default item for today that cames with win mo 6.5 and 6.5.3... if you want it just install and activate on Today > Items. For what i've read the chome from JD3 it's better than chome from JE1.. try it :( but I advice you if you install it u just can uninstall with sktools or hard reset...

so it's the windows default today screen, thanks! :( okay, I think I'll give it a try :rolleyes:

the are only 3 menus on this chome today screen, why is it? with the original rom there were a lot more. it's JE1, im about to install JD3 version.

works fine with JD3 :D expect it sais 8:10PM Malasia,Singapore,Singtel. and its not updating. why is it? if i go to clock its fine: Pargue,Budapest 10:40 am

Edited by takker

Guest dextro_
so it's the windows default today screen, thanks! :( okay, I think I'll give it a try :rolleyes:

the are only 3 menus on this chome today screen, why is it? with the original rom there were a lot more. it's JE1, im about to install JD3 version.

works fine with JD3 :D expect it sais 8:10PM Malasia,Singapore,Singtel. and its not updating. why is it? if i go to clock its fine: Pargue,Budapest 10:40 am

I don't know and can't help a lot because I'm not using it. but try to change the regional settings or use chome editor so put the tabs you want :(

Guest takker
I don't know and can't help a lot because I'm not using it. but try to change the regional settings or use chome editor so put the tabs you want :(

ahh, thanks :D didnt know that chome editor until now. sorry for such posts I have just bought the device. :rolleyes:

btw is TF3d is smooth for you? i found it a bit laggy when I tried.

Edited by takker

Guest twu2
Hi, I try the SmartReader but it doesn't work. The program can be opened, but it cannot capture image.

I can't make it work also.

You can try the version in JC2, it work in my JE1 lite rom.

Guest takker

no luck with chome editor.

twu2, is it the issue with chome you mentioned in first post? i have only 3 menus on win default today screen. photos, emails and favorites no matter what I try to set up.

with the jd3 chome its ok, but the time is not updating and it shows singapore despite my regional settings.

Edited by takker

Guest hsuchitmp
Hi

I have a problem with my ROM

When writing an SMS, when I want to add a recipient does not display a list of contacts.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your reply

have you installed phonebook? try it

Guest dextro_
ahh, thanks :D didnt know that chome editor until now. sorry for such posts I have just bought the device. :rolleyes:

btw is TF3d is smooth for you? i found it a bit laggy when I tried.

Yes the tf3d is smooth but the sense 2.5 is not!

no luck with chome editor.

twu2, is it the issue with chome you mentioned in first post? i have only 3 menus on win default today screen. photos, emails and favorites no matter what I try to set up.

with the jd3 chome its ok, but the time is not updating and it shows singapore despite my regional settings.

I've used the chome editor with JD3 and it worked well. Why you say that doesn't work? what's the problem?