I8000NXXJE2 LITE 20100514

Guest twu2

Guest thanesvorn

Hi, thanks for the very nice ROM. Anyway, did you try the SmartReader Software? It does not work (it can open the program, but it seem like it cannot safe the captured image and recognize biz card, i'd already install the Photo Album)

Guest Mr. WonderFULL

@ twu2

is it possible the default windows lockscreen make my omnia go to sleep mode and freeze? cannot be woken up, not responding on telephone call and battery charging.

I have try your JE1 lite and JE2 lite ROM and experienced the same problem.

is it possible to change the default windows lockscreen will solve this problem?

Thanks

Guest twu2
is it possible the default windows lockscreen make my omnia go to sleep mode and freeze? cannot be woken up, not responding on telephone call and battery charging.

I have try your JE1 lite and JE2 lite ROM and experienced the same problem.

is it possible to change the default windows lockscreen will solve this problem?

I'm not sure, but I don't have this issue in my device (running JE1 lite rom).

But I'm not use WM's lockscreen, I use S2U2.

Guest Alex823
Thank you Alex823

I did what you tel us

And this is the result, ROmtool gives this message

What does it mean

It looks like It can't change the pagepool right?

********************************************************************************

*** Page Pool Current Value = 15

*** Page Pool change Lock already Patched

*** Certificate, File Signing Security check can be Patched

********************************************************************************

And also There is no new rom in the Finished ROM

you have to tick on Run, and you're done

Guest dextro_

drorcun the image you sent to me it's exactly waht I've doing but when I opem the finished rom the pagepool still 15mb :s

Guest twu2
Hi, thanks for the very nice ROM. Anyway, did you try the SmartReader Software? It does not work (it can open the program, but it seem like it cannot safe the captured image and recognize biz card, i'd already install the Photo Album)

I fixed this issue.

Please use the new cab file:

i8000nxxje2_smartreader.cab (3 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/J0GLUKNNEC

Guest Mr. WonderFULL
I'm not sure, but I don't have this issue in my device (running JE1 lite rom).

But I'm not use WM's lockscreen, I use S2U2.

I will try using S2U2

I hope it will solve my problem

Thanks

Guest drorcun
drorcun the image you sent to me it's exactly waht I've doing but when I opem the finished rom the pagepool still 15mb :s

is your romtool the latest one? wes solved that problem at latest version..

Edited by drorcun

Guest dextro_

Thanks a lot for your help drorcun :( I have some doubt on how to creat a lite rom... can you please check it? twu2 post about lite rom thanks

Guest dextro_

I can't download xtra it says download fail... someone knows how to solve it? I'v already check the registry and it's enabled..:S

Guest drorcun
Thanks a lot for your help drorcun :( I have some doubt on how to creat a lite rom... can you please check it? twu2 post about lite rom thanks

it is a little difficult i think.. i didn't try yet.

Guest skoda60
I can't download xtra it says download fail... someone knows how to solve it? I'v already check the registry and it's enabled..:S
goto connections, restore connections. No need for registry edit if you used twu2 JE1 or JE2. I had no problems on GPS, XTRA etc.

Guest whakeem

2010/05/27

Hi twu2;

Thank you very much for the effort you put on this ROM and all the previous ones.

I have a question regarding the "Samsung Today" cab, when I install it, it works fine for everything except for the "Shortcuts", I don't know why I can't select any shortcut to be assigned to the button. I get the shortcuts bar with the (+) showing normally, but even clicking does not initiate the selection of a shortcut. I faced the same problem with the previous ROM's as well (old JD and JE1). Is there anything I need to do to make it work?

The reason I want to have the "Samsung Today" screen is that it is the only way to have direct connection to the Samsung Messaging (for the text messages) and get to use it's features. I have tried so many ways and none of them seem to work.

Appreciate your help in this issue (or if you have a suggestion for the Samsung Messaging problem).

Guest darifianto

Thank you MAN.... :(

It's really LITE and very FAST respond.

After i install your ROM, i combined with the rapidsense of HTC and very nice ....

Guest dextro_
goto connections, restore connections. No need for registry edit if you used twu2 JE1 or JE2. I had no problems on GPS, XTRA etc.

I've restored and still failing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest speedfrog

can you please upload a 8mb pagepool size or make a pagepool patcher becasue im getting some errors when im trying to change the pagepool size with wes58 rom tool 3.0.1

Edited by speedfrog