I8000NXXJE2 LITE 20100514

Guest twu2

Guest night.fox
Thanks TWU2.

This is exactly what I've been looking for....

I just wonder though and I hope somebody who knows will answer my problem now.

There seems to be no video calling. I installed advance config program and enabled phone skin, but still there is no option for video calling. any registry or fix for this?

Million thanks mate.

anybody? :)

Guest johnchua55

i hope you can build a JF5 lite rom ..... so far this rom is great =) ..... i hope the samsung skinned volume control can be removed in your next rom ... i find it not much use and eats memory when deployed.

Guest HAL_9000
i hope you can build a JF5 lite rom ..... so far this rom is great =) ..... i hope the samsung skinned volume control can be removed in your next rom ... i find it not much use and eats memory when deployed.

Yes, it would be great. We will see... :)

Guest silversurfer7

I really like i8000 but hate Samsung ROM. Luckily there are nice and talented people who are doing this for free. I'm using this ROM and lovin it. My i8000 runs faster and video playback is amazing. Thanks a lot :)

Guest silversurfer7
Has anyone had a problem with the camera?

When I take photo's or go to 'view' them in the camera app, it takes a long time to load.. My old ROM didn't. Any ideas?

Azz.

This is the only problem i noticed with this ROM. Really slow to load the pictures. I searched several forums already and can't find a solution. I hope one of the the awesome cook here will figure this out for us who doesn't know how to dig deeper into WM.

EDIT: I installed the original "i8000nxxje1_photoalbum.cab" that you can download from the first page and my photos load fast and smooth. Now I'm really happy. Thanks a lot twu2. you're awesome.

Edited by silversurfer7

Guest kimitza

i'm using resco photo viewer 7 ad it's runing smoothly...no issues. i get a litle lag when it plays hd photos, but this lag also appears on my pc and i have quite good system.

Guest night.fox
I already did but still no option :)

Are you use the samsung dialer interface? It might only work in this interface.

well found a way. reflashed my O2, first thing installed is samsung dialer. and woala..... video call is there :P :P B)

thanks guys for replies and thanks to master twu2 for replying to my pm :D

enjoying a fast ROM now

Guest cengaver83

Hi a,

I'm having an issue about activesync. It's getting disconnected and then trying to connect it again after 30 to 60 secs. Are you facing same issue?

Guest azza6
This is the only problem i noticed with this ROM. Really slow to load the pictures. I searched several forums already and can't find a solution. I hope one of the the awesome cook here will figure this out for us who doesn't know how to dig deeper into WM.

EDIT: I installed the original "i8000nxxje1_photoalbum.cab" that you can download from the first page and my photos load fast and smooth. Now I'm really happy. Thanks a lot twu2. you're awesome.

Thanks a lot man! :)

Still not as fast as my old ROM but much better.

Guest johnchua55

i think the samsung sms is intact in the Rom ........ just copy .... jinbox.lnk , jinboxnew.lnk and jinboxinbox.lnk from \windows folder ..... to \windows\startmenu\programs

Guest azza6

Hey guys.. My Jinbox isn't letting me send messages. Any ideas on how to get it working?

It lets me into the app, view and compose messages but when i hit send it just spins its wheels.

Help? :S

• 2 weeks later...
Guest modomn

Hi twu2.

Thanx for this nice ROM. I have one little problem. I can`t disable a buttons sound. It`s disable in settings, but the buttons still beeps.

Is there any way, how to disable this sound? E.g. with registry editor..

Thx for the answer

Petr

Guest Renato83
can't seem to download any .cabs...

Me nether... can't download any cabs... please, can anyone work this out?!

Thanks a lot!

Nice work twu2!

Me nether... can't download any cabs... please, can anyone work this out?!

Thanks a lot!

Nice work twu2!

multiupload.com offer 8 sites for the download link, you can try other link, don't use rapidshare.

Guest Renato83
multiupload.com offer 8 sites for the download link, you can try other link, don't use rapidshare.

Right on!! Thanks a lot!

Gonna test it, get back to you in a few...

Thanks for the great job!

• 1 month later...