• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nandroid restore problem

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with restoring my previous ROM.

When i go into recovery (RA 1.5.2) and choose to restore my nandroid backup it gives me an error saying "error: run 'nandroid-mobile.sh restore' via adb!". OK then I plug my phone in, run adb, but when i try to mount my sdcard it gives me an error "mounting dev/block/mmcblk0p1 on /sdcard failed: No such file or directory". I also can't upgrade to RA 1.6.2 since it gives me the same error and an additional one "mounting dev/block/mmcblk0p2 on /system/sd failed: No such file or directory"..

I believe this should mean something is wrong with my sdcard? I can still use it though.. My phone works and windows also detects it..

This hero was rooted with one sdcard in it and then I put in a totally different sdcard.. I don't know if this effects anything. Does it?

What should I do now??

Edited by Ediso_On27

Posted

More than likely means that your battery just needs a charge. Plug your phone into the wall for 10 minutes then try again :)

HTH,

Smiffy.

Posted

heh I doubt it since it was fully charged when i was doing that :)

Posted

Nevermind - it's happened to me a few times and it took me a while to figure it out :) Someone else will hopefully find it useful.

Did you manage to sort it in the end?

Posted

heh you got that right :)

I still haven't figured out what's the problem though..

Posted

heh you got that right :(

I still haven't figured out what's the problem though..

/ # ls /dev/block/

loop0 loop3 loop6 mtdblock0 mtdblock3

loop1 loop4 loop7 mtdblock1 mtdblock4

loop2 loop5 mmcblk0 mtdblock2 mtdblock5

hm, for some reason no mmcblk0p1 but mmcblk0 exists

/ # mount /dev/block/mmcblk0 /sdcard

/ # ls /sdcard/

Android

Books

CameraAdvance

DCIM

LOST.DIR