Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

B7610 Sense 2.5 ROM bugs and fixes

Though HTC Sense 2.5 is working with i8000 and B7610, it is far from perfect, so don't expect it to be bug free, though this version by Rapid81 and Noobody fast enough for daily use.

Please visit here first for bug fixes and addons for Sense 2.5....

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1258953

For other queries, you can post here in this thread or to those who know Sense 2.5 best.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...2-5-rom-nxxje2/

------------------------------------------

SENSE 2.5 and B7610

So far, these are some bugs with HTC Sense in B7610 6.5.3 ROM (it may be or not exclusive to B7610 only)

1. When entering text in text boxes (for example entering your location in weather) background graphics of that area may be squeezed horizontally when keyboard is active. This however is not a lethal bug. Don't know how to fix this so in the meantime, bear with it :rolleyes:

2. Documents Tab doesn't show documents. Well you can make for example pdf b shown on Documents tab by first selecting Documents Tap, then opening your file browser, search for the pdf file and relocating it somewhere. After that, pdf's will be shown in Documents Tab.

If you found a permanent solution, please post it here

*Fix 2

Place documents on My Storage

3. Music Tab stops playing music. See here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=589255

4. Comm manager not working. Install this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJCJX9TN

Install this to make HTC Messaging work.

---------------------------------------------

Optimizing Sense 2.5 Performance

There are several ways to optimize Sense 2.5 performance. These are recommended:

1. Disabling Weather Animations

2. Set Performance to Normal or High.

3. Disable Samsung Dialer for RAM

4. Disable Sense Animations (via Cookies Home Tab Editor)

---------------------------------------------

ROM HOW-TO'S

1. How to change LockScreen background?

Open Samsung Photo Album, select picture, tap Menu, then Set As = Lock Screen

2. How to disable Weather Animation.

At home Tab, add a shortcut and select Weather Animation On/Off Switch. A toggle shortcut will be a available to turn Weather Animation On/Off

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

pixel.gif

Edited by daskalos

Guest george101

great.... :(

i have tried the 6.5 one with sense, and it was a bit slow. so am back to megalite 6.5.3 now :D

hope this one is faster :(

and may you get some nice donations :rolleyes:

Guest cappuccina

Thank you again! That is just the right Idea! :(

I also have tested the 6.5 Sense and also switched quite fast to your MegaLite 6.5.3.

I tested the Sense 2.5 Installer .cab with this and am absolutely happy with it! I don't understand why it should work better with 6.5!

My Device is so nice looking now! :D post-662699-1274896492_thumb.png

it is stable and I have no issues with it! I have so many apps and games installed and still about 100mb storage and 50mb Ram free.

Also the wifi problem, which I also had with most of the JC2 builds, has not showing up since installation! I have also installed wifiprofiles from xda, maybe it has also something to do with it!

Will of course try your rom ASAP! And i hope that cooking it into a rom will speed it up even more! :rolleyes:

Guest daskalos

I also have tested the 6.5 Sense and also switched quite fast to your MegaLite 6.5.3.

I tested the Sense 2.5 Installer .cab with this and am absolutely happy with it! I don't understand why it should work better with 6.5!

it is stable and I have no issues with it! I have so many apps and games installed and still about 100mb storage and 50mb Ram free.

Also the wifi problem, which I also had with most of the JC2 builds, has not showing up since installation! I have also installed wifiprofiles from xda, maybe it has also something to do with it!

Will of course try your rom ASAP! And i hope that cooking it into a rom will speed it up even more! :rolleyes:

What megalite 6.5.3 build are you using? And what task manager and upper icons are you using? Can you share your installation cabs?

Edited by daskalos

Guest cappuccina

I'm using:

your latest 6.5.3 Build 23654 "weekend" release!

The Sense 2.5 rhodium Core cab

The taskbar is from xda, its from aluke you can also find it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=578403

and xtask2.2 also from xda, but I just saw there is a new 2.3b4 version available you can find it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=606162

Special Thanks to all developers of the different apps, themes and ROM :rolleyes:

taskbar_build_23075_23081.cab

xTask2.2_ENG.rar

Edited by cappuccina

Guest indivx

why not integrate the megalite rom with rodium sense, as I have read that there is a discussion on xda thread that Rodium is much lower in terms of hardware configuration as compared to HD2 but Sense performs as well as on Leo or HD2, so they suggested that rodium sense is faster as compared to HD2 or LEO sense.......rest you know best Daskalos. Megalite and rodium sense with some added features like Cappuccina did.

Guest indivx
Thanks but I hate htc senes I prefer spb mobile shell wait for next version

If you really hate HTC then what are doing in this thread in the first place because it is clearly mentioned Daskalos 6.5.3 Rom with sense 2.5, no SPB is mentioned anywhere. People like just criticize everything......you guys dont appreciate the hard work and effort daskalos has put into all of this......WHY? :rolleyes:

Guest indivx

Hey buddy which sense installer cab are you referring to.....link please

Nice looking screen you got there

Guest xbongx
Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM with Sense 2.5

20090101_201304_0061_111g.jpg

-based on XXIL2 (Since some are getting Wifi issues with JC2)

yeeeesss!! thank you DASKALOS

integrate some apps?

-youtube (from i8000)

-GA Lockscreen (that works even if we lock, not just on start?)

-SENSE 2.5 ( and that messaging should work?)

-Startup Window (like your mostly megalite roms?)

-Skyfire

-GoogleMaps

-TouchPlayer or CorePLayer

-DIALpad and PhoneBook, callLog w/ vdeoCAll? (Samsung) and also for the voicecall record?

-Omnia2 (Message changer?)

Edited by xbongx

Guest laurenze88

So if i am right you are cooking a

wm 6.5.3. lite rom with sense 2.5 and the taskbar tasks/stuff?

What are the results? are they still fast roms? or?

Guest ajeshm
is rohdium core working for u..mine getting error at last

It gives error for all megalite ROMs. Please install some samsung apps and try reinstalling Rodium, it will install successfully.

I have succesffully installed rodium sense 2.5 on Daskolas Megalite Rom 6.5.3 23654 by first installing Phonepad, complete settings, call log, phonebook, SMS etc

Guest Klimto

Daskalos do you think it's possible to include opera mobile 10 in your roms? I really like it alot more then opera mobile 9, and i bet i'm not the only one. :rolleyes:

Guest daskalos

Update

-It will be based on IL2

-New 6.5.3 WM build

- Xtask and Home Editor Included

- Less delay when waking up the phone when wifi is active (though it might depend on your CSC,phone.bin etc.)