Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5

Guest daskalos

Guest noeikie

Hi,

First of all, what a great job you did!

The rom works perfectly smooth.. no problems whatsoever.. finale a good smooth sense rom!! ;) (other roms with sense included bricked my phone for example)

But I still have a problem with every megalite rom (or other rom without the samsung UI).

I can't fix my gprs connection..

I just used the guide line from the vodafone site.. but because the megalite rom doesn't have the regular samsung settings icon, I can't set my GPRS-verification on PAP instead of chap.

Everthing else I just set as the guide line said.. so I figured that's the problem probably..

Can you help me with this problem, maybe you have an easy solution.

Thanks in advance..

Noeikie

Kies 'HTTP'

Server: 192.168.251.150

Poort: 8799

Gebruikersnaam, wachtwoord en domein: leeg laten

Kies 'OK' om op te slaan

Kies 'WAP

Poort: 9201

Guest watme

Hey friends, im sorry if i keep asking but my lockscreen wake up is giving me a long delay which sometimes i need to use it emergency. Im using S2U2 currently for the lockscreen. I have done the step of improving the 2.5 sense but still no help.

There is another problem with the camera is there is a time i took some picture , after that i went to look at my album, it was all gone... so as my effort of phototaking were gone. =(

Greatly appreciated anyone who could help me please.. thank you...

Guest g3kkie

Hi,

its a great rom, and for me its very stable and fast.

But.....

I miss one thing, Bubble Breaker

i installed a few versions now but they all dont work. From XDA there is a post with 2 cab files Solitair and Bubble Breaker. Solitair works fine but Bubble Breaker displays smaller balls and x'es. It not possible to play this one. Also other bubble breakers are usually for an other resolution.

Is there a cab i can install with bubble breaker? of can some one post the files? A friend with a HTS HD2 tried to copy his bubble breaker but windows does not allow it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bhavesh Shah
I think he is referring to colour banding. Well Bhavesh it happen due to AMOLED Screen, which pronounces colour better than a LCD on a Windows Mobile because of the 65K colour limitation of the OS, that's what I have heard. However it doesn't happen with HTC phones.

Right thats wat i meant to xplain.... Thanks means there is no problem in the LCD na

• 1 month later...
Guest cagelin
Hi,

First of all, what a great job you did!

The rom works perfectly smooth.. no problems whatsoever.. finale a good smooth sense rom!! :huh: (other roms with sense included bricked my phone for example)

But I still have a problem with every megalite rom (or other rom without the samsung UI).

I can't fix my gprs connection..

I just used the guide line from the vodafone site.. but because the megalite rom doesn't have the regular samsung settings icon, I can't set my GPRS-verification on PAP instead of chap.

Everthing else I just set as the guide line said.. so I figured that's the problem probably..

Can you help me with this problem, maybe you have an easy solution.

Thanks in advance..

Noeikie

Kies 'HTTP'

Poort: 8799

Kies 'OK' om op te slaan

Kies 'WAP

Poort: 9201

I'm with you on this one. Where can we change GPRS authentication from CHAP to PAP or otherway around?

Thanks in advance.