[ROM]Ninja4hire *OmniaPhone7* (DG21) v3.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire

Ok this is my new rom. There is more to it, but I wanted to get the base out so I can work on the ThrottleLaunch theme (which I will cab instead of cooking in). I will also have a few of the custom features in this rom cabbed for other users on other roms.

op7_21914-35.png

Special Notes

Please update your phone with the latest Samsung DG21 update before flashing this rom.

After you flash and XDA_UC has installed fully, I would probably soft reset the phone for good measure. This will make sure all installed programs are fully installed.

To use XDA_UC

Before you flash my rom, make a folder on your "Storage Card" called XDA_UC. Make a folder in that folder called SD. Whatever you want installed to main memory will go in XDA_UC folder. If you want to choose the install location, use the SD folder. Should be working 100%, but let me know if you have any issues.

Current Issues:

* The threaded SMS messaging may bleed over the chat bubble on new messages and if you go landscape. not a big issue, but just wanted to let you know.

Please let me know if you have any issues or if you want something in/out of the rom

Version 3.5m

After a soft rest

Storage: 223mb

Program: Around 89mb

Whats New?

Update v3.5m

Updated to DG21

Update v3.0m

Build is now 21914

That's pretty much it...

Update v2.5m

Build is now 21908

Sec Dialer favorites is now fixed.

Updated to Samsung SDK 2.2

Added DB_TPlayer

Updated Touch Player with i8000 version

Update v2.0m

Build is now 21907

Skinned (basic) Samsung calculator

Re-skinned Slide2Shutdown.

Added Custom shutdown screen

Cleaned up light blue Titanium panel highlight.

Removed (what I can remember)

All Verizon bloatware

Samsung MainMenu, Cube, Task Switcher, File Manager, Touchwiz homescreens

Opera

Bing, Live Search

Facebook

Removed all SPlugins files so now it uses Titanium_480x800.cpr

Various small things that don't affect use.

Samsung Ringtones

BlackTheme

Added

PHM RegEdit

OpenGLESv1

Slide2Shutdown

Advanced Config 3.3

WakeUPOnSMS

XDA_UC

Orientation Detection v1

SDK 2.2

Custom icons for start menu

Custom OP7 Theme, SECDialer, SMS skin

Changed

Updated "Microsoft Myphone" to latest version

Updated .Net to CF3.5

Updated Office to 2010

Changed Page Pool size to 24mb

Made Windows settings visible in start menu.

Updated Swype to v3.9 with vibration. lol not on this one ladies

Please see my other roms at XDA

Download

Latest

Ninja4hire_OP7_DG21_21914_v3.5m.7z < 4shared >

Archive

Ninja4hire_OP7_DC23_21914_v3.0m.7z < 4shared >

---------------

Like it? A simple "Thanks" will do, but feel free to buy me a shuriken if you must. donate.png

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire

Various cab files you may want for your other roms. These will be updated as time goes on.

Download:http://www.4shared.com/dir/FIFRpYtJ/Various_Cabs.html

OP7 SMS Skin:

To use your own customer background, make a file called "smschatbgr.jpg" and place it in your "/Windows" folder. (Make sure messaging is closed in the Taskmanager)

OP7 custom various colored SMS Chat bubbles:

Different colored chat bubbles for the OP7 SMS skin only: **NOW AVAILABLE**

Instructions:

IN = Receiving SMS Chat Bubble

OUT = Sending (Me) Chat Bubble

Text Color options will only change text inside the chat bubble (date and time will stay white)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

OP7 SECDialer skin:

This is my skinned Samsung dialer pad.

OP7 Theme:

OmniaPhone7 6.5 Theme. Black background based theme with white text and light blue highlight.

NinjaBlue Theme:

Black vs. Blue 6.5 Theme - Finally uploaded!.

Various Titanium Panel Colors:

All my custom Titanium Panels can be found here: < 4shared >

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest kdkinc

Great rom no real issues.

Do to operator error :( had to cycle through "Phone Connection's" then full restart to get the phone 3G to turn on.

Op7 seems smooth and quick.

like the 3.9 keyboard from xda.

Thank You

:( :o

Guest unchoney

Working great so far! Had to do soft rest about 5 times to get everything working. For some reason did not auto install apps in xd folder but no complaints installed them manually Thank you for office 10! Still would like to have a panel that I can pull up apps and programs from the today screen or am i not installing something right?

Guest Ninja4Hire
Working great so far! Had to do soft rest about 5 times to get everything working. For some reason did not auto install apps in xd folder but no complaints installed them manually Thank you for office 10! Still would like to have a panel that I can pull up apps and programs from the today screen or am i not installing something right?

You should try CLauncher. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514490

note: You don't need mortscript because it's already installing in my roms.

Also it will allow you to choose icons for your programs. All the start menu icons can be found in the windows folder. most of them begin with "start_"

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest unchoney
You should try CLauncher. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514490

note: You don't need mortscript because it's already installing in my roms.

Also it will allow you to choose icons for your programs. All the start menu icons can be found in the windows folder. most of them begin with "start_"

awesome working great! looking forward to your next project!

Guest kdkinc

trying new start menu take me a little while to choose between the "Ninja start" and or "Mainmenu"

Thanks for the flag crossbar ...

:( :(

Guest Ninja4Hire

Working on a new startup as well. This is a beta - The animation is too fast, so hopefully I can slow it down.

I am using the welcome screen I got from biernes_atrece at XDA, but I edited and animated it for my rom.

Ninja4hire_OP7_Startup.cab

Beta v2 can be found in my download folder linked on the 3rd post. Animation a lot slower.

post-327098-1275086290_thumb.png

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest snapz54

in call menu and incoming call screen skinned... oh happy day.

It's getting better and better. Are you thinking of trying a ninja menu/op7 hybrid using the new icons?

Guest Ninja4Hire
in call menu and incoming call screen skinned... oh happy day.

It's getting better and better. Are you thinking of trying a ninja menu/op7 hybrid using the new icons?

my goal is to cab the new icons so everyone can use them, but so far I can't figure it out.

what about skinning windows calculator with your OP7 style? have you ever played around with the program??

I never thought about it, but I will work on it now :( Thanks for the idea

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest snapz54
my goal is to cab the new icons so everyone can use them, but so far I can't figure it out.

I never thought about it, but I will work on it now :( Thanks for the idea

your ninja menu mod is so functional and really the best start menu version out there IMO, in addition, I'm really digging the look of all the OP7 aspects. I think you combine the 2 and you've got a winner.

looking forward to things to come sir.

Guest jbr05ki

I'm getting a lot of start up errors. For example, sometimes MortScript or AlarmWatcher error messages from the start up. Anyone else have this issue?

Guest kdkinc
I'm getting a lot of start up errors. For example, sometimes MortScript or AlarmWatcher error messages from the start up. Anyone else have this issue?

Sometimes I get error on boot up with smswakeup and adc or rotation support but I "x out" of them and all seems fine.

I GUESS or suspect the NICE win7 start up screen may be to fast.

:( :(