[ROM]Ninja4hire *OmniaPhone7* (DG21) v3.5m (21914)

Guest Ninja4Hire

Guest Ninja4Hire
Did you try the new Windows Phone 7 Theme 2.0 for Throttlelauncher?

I have been testing it, and it's for sure better than the last version. I am having some issues with using programs on my phone. Sometimes when I open something the win7 pops back to the front, and I have to re-open whatever I was doing. It gets pretty annoying when trying to write a sms.

I have been testing it, and it's for sure better than the last version. I am having some issues with using programs on my phone. Sometimes when I open something the win7 pops back to the front, and I have to re-open whatever I was doing. It gets pretty annoying when trying to write a sms.

Yeah i agree. At first, it seems pretty good, but after a while, all the little bugs started to be annoying. So right now, I'm using this rom plus all the OP7 goodies and Host V1.5,. working pretty well, except for the little annoyance where WinMo closes down Host sometimes for no reason

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Omega Ra

Hey ninja, I can't get your SMS skin to work....it is for the standard WM tmail right? I install it to device, reboot and it isn't looking like the pics....the dialer is awesome though.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Hey ninja, I can't get your SMS skin to work....it is for the standard WM tmail right? I install it to device, reboot and it isn't looking like the pics....the dialer is awesome though.

It should be working. Can you put up a screen shot for me or tell me whats missing?

Guest Omega Ra
It should be working. Can you put up a screen shot for me or tell me whats missing?

getting a screen shot momentarily...will update in a couple.

post-519802-1295234916_thumb.png

post-519802-1295234924_thumb.png

Edited by Omega Ra

Guest Ninja4Hire
getting a screen shot momentarily...will update in a couple.

wow yeah that's not right at all. I noticed you are using 6.5.x. The messaging code is actually different for that version of windows mobile. That is probably the problem you are having, but I couldn't tell you for sure as I don't use that version.

Guest Omega Ra
wow yeah that's not right at all. I noticed you are using 6.5.x. The messaging code is actually different for that version of windows mobile. That is probably the problem you are having, but I couldn't tell you for sure as I don't use that version.

oh right, I forgot you always made stuff for 6.5, oh well. no biggie.

• 2 weeks later...