• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Singapore JC4 Rom

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

mirror at mediafire

XSOJC3_CSC ,XXJC4_eboot DXJC1_phone

PDA part_1

PDA part_2

PDA part_3

PDA part_4

thats all guys

Edited by Lancez

Posted

Thanks Lancez I just updated the first post.

Posted

Thanks Lancez I just updated the first post.

@ Del1701 & Lancez

Thanks for the sharing. :(

Posted

Thank You for the sharing of the new rom, i do have a problem, may i know is there a part 4 to the PDA part?

Posted (edited)

PDA part_4 will be up later as i'm having problems with internet connection, please check back in 2-3 hours.

have spent the whole afternoon to upload those files, my internet sucks big time today.

Edited by Lancez

Posted

Bump for part 4...

Posted

PDA part_4 will be up later as i'm having problems with internet connection, please check back in 2-3 hours.

have spent the whole afternoon to upload those files, my internet sucks big time today.

Appreciate your effort. :(

Thanks !

Posted

ok, guys. all 4 parts are uploaded. enojy!

Posted

Posted

ok, guys. all 4 parts are uploaded. enojy!

Thank You :(, YAY!! haha....

Posted (edited)

First post updated with downloads :(

Edited by Del1701

Posted (edited)

links are ok on my end. just tested and left it on overnight, the memory leak seems much better now. after al program installed, push mail on, samsung dialer enabled. after soft reset free RAM is 75mb, standby over night, free RAM is 67.78mb now.

i think it is time for Twu to jump in again :(

Edited by Lancez

Posted

Yep same here but I'm using the samsung widgets so after reset I get about 68 megs of ram, left it on over night after instaling my apps and I still have 56.42 megs of ram.

Must say I like this rom, made my first call on it this morning and the call quality was very good, I just need to test the gps now.

All in all I think I'll probably stay with this rom as I prefer winmo 6.5 over 6.5.x

This is how the phone should have been released.

Posted

Hi del1701 & Lancez,

Thanks a lot for your effort to upload these files.

I have to agree with del1701.

I am not sure, but this rom seems more polished than the leaked JE3. The keyboard feels responsive.

Maybe my perception is wrong, since I just woke up... lol

Posted

Hi del1701 & Lancez,

Thanks a lot for your effort to upload these files.

I have to agree with del1701.

I am not sure, but this rom seems more polished than the leaked JE3. The keyboard feels responsive.

Maybe my perception is wrong, since I just woke up... lol

good morning! trust in yourself is very important :( this is the most stable and fast official ROM so far. just need to get Twu's attention and you'll have the perfect (almost) custom lite ROM :(

Posted

@ all

i have got some PMs asking for another mirror for this JC4, since some members are not able to download from mediafire. would anyone be kind and post one additional mirror, please? i am not able to upload such big file since yesterday.

thanks in advance

Posted

May I know if the JC4 ROM has the same battery indicator as HK JC2 ROM (show percentage with one tap)? The touchplayer has "my favourite list" "now playing"?

Posted

May I know if the JC4 ROM has the same battery indicator as HK JC2 ROM (show percentage with one tap)? The touchplayer has "my favourite list" "now playing"?

no on battery, not sure about touch player. never use touch player

Posted

guys, i'm having problem downloading the PDA part_1.....pls verfy the links...thx

just checked and they are fine.

Posted

guys, i'm having problem downloading the PDA part_1.....pls verfy the links...thx

The links working fine for me to

Posted (edited)

just checked and they are fine.

The links working fine for me to

ok thx guys mayb my net is giving problems but other part was able to download... :(

just tried again n able to downloading now.... yes!

Edited by micmac

Posted

hi there.i have just installed the singapore rom.

yes it is faster.scrolling through the menu is swift(better than those from custom rom).

so far everything seems to be ok.

only problem(might not be a problem to others) is that the samsung menu background is in black.

previously its either brown or green.though its in the settings to choose the background,it still remains black.but scrolling through the menu is the fastest i have experienced so far.still unable to install windows market.samsung market app is there yet cant use it at the moment.

Posted (edited)

Where are you GARRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY :(

We need you!!!! A new baby arrived.... Tame the monster PLEEEEEEAAASE :(

I hope Gary haven't lost his humor :o

Edited by Terry666

Posted

Anybody can post some Screenshots? Apps etc? Or a changelog ?