Singapore JC4 Rom

Guest Del1701

Guest Lancez

PDA part_4 will be up later as i'm having problems with internet connection, please check back in 2-3 hours.

have spent the whole afternoon to upload those files, my internet sucks big time today.

Edited by Lancez

Guest froggyman
PDA part_4 will be up later as i'm having problems with internet connection, please check back in 2-3 hours.

have spent the whole afternoon to upload those files, my internet sucks big time today.

Appreciate your effort. :(

Thanks !

Guest Lancez

links are ok on my end. just tested and left it on overnight, the memory leak seems much better now. after al program installed, push mail on, samsung dialer enabled. after soft reset free RAM is 75mb, standby over night, free RAM is 67.78mb now.

i think it is time for Twu to jump in again :(

Edited by Lancez

Guest Del1701

Yep same here but I'm using the samsung widgets so after reset I get about 68 megs of ram, left it on over night after instaling my apps and I still have 56.42 megs of ram.

Must say I like this rom, made my first call on it this morning and the call quality was very good, I just need to test the gps now.

All in all I think I'll probably stay with this rom as I prefer winmo 6.5 over 6.5.x

This is how the phone should have been released.

Guest eckyst77

Hi del1701 & Lancez,

Thanks a lot for your effort to upload these files.

I have to agree with del1701.

I am not sure, but this rom seems more polished than the leaked JE3. The keyboard feels responsive.

Maybe my perception is wrong, since I just woke up... lol

Guest Lancez
Hi del1701 & Lancez,

Thanks a lot for your effort to upload these files.

I have to agree with del1701.

I am not sure, but this rom seems more polished than the leaked JE3. The keyboard feels responsive.

Maybe my perception is wrong, since I just woke up... lol

good morning! trust in yourself is very important :( this is the most stable and fast official ROM so far. just need to get Twu's attention and you'll have the perfect (almost) custom lite ROM :(

Guest Lancez

@ all

i have got some PMs asking for another mirror for this JC4, since some members are not able to download from mediafire. would anyone be kind and post one additional mirror, please? i am not able to upload such big file since yesterday.

thanks in advance

Guest RyanMod

May I know if the JC4 ROM has the same battery indicator as HK JC2 ROM (show percentage with one tap)? The touchplayer has "my favourite list" "now playing"?

Guest Lancez
May I know if the JC4 ROM has the same battery indicator as HK JC2 ROM (show percentage with one tap)? The touchplayer has "my favourite list" "now playing"?

no on battery, not sure about touch player. never use touch player

Guest micmac
just checked and they are fine.

The links working fine for me to

ok thx guys mayb my net is giving problems but other part was able to download... :(

just tried again n able to downloading now.... yes!

Edited by micmac

Guest malaysia9966

hi there.i have just installed the singapore rom.

yes it is faster.scrolling through the menu is swift(better than those from custom rom).

so far everything seems to be ok.

only problem(might not be a problem to others) is that the samsung menu background is in black.

previously its either brown or green.though its in the settings to choose the background,it still remains black.but scrolling through the menu is the fastest i have experienced so far.still unable to install windows market.samsung market app is there yet cant use it at the moment.

Guest Terry666

Where are you GARRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY :(

We need you!!!! A new baby arrived.... Tame the monster PLEEEEEEAAASE :(

I hope Gary haven't lost his humor :o

Edited by Terry666