ben1066

Dream, Tattoo or Pulse Mini

3 posts in this topic

Well, the title says it all. I have about £100 to spend on a phone and for that I can get a USED Tattoo or Dream, or I can get a bew mini, which should I get? I'm not that fussed about root and everything and I'm not too comfortable using DangerSPL for the Dream. So yeah, which would you reccomend? I have 24 hours to choose :(

Well, the title says it all. I have about £100 to spend on a phone and for that I can get a USED Tattoo or Dream, or I can get a bew mini, which should I get? I'm not that fussed about root and everything and I'm not too comfortable using DangerSPL for the Dream. So yeah, which would you reccomend? I have 24 hours to choose :(

I would choose the HTC Dream, It was my first Android phone and it was pretty easy to root, I wouldnt touch either the Tattoo or Pulse mini as their screens are tiny and resisitive, you also get a hardware keyboard on the Dream which is great,

If your buying a used HTC Dream then Im sure you could pick one up thats rooted :(

yes, diffidently the dream ., i have a dream its freaking cool as s!H7