Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM build 23569 with Sense 2.5

Guest daskalos

Guest cappuccina

This almost a dream come true! :)

I know this build from your german Rom! And as you know I liked it a lot!

Will you make it a bit Lite? Will the Today and Widgets Plus be still available? Because WITHOUT would be even more GREAT!

Guest Ajacied410_NL
What is the different between te old one and this one??

thx

As i can see there is opera 10 in it :)

Is this build also with FLASH support?

Guest Ajacied410_NL
Yes

Thanks..btw the password isn't yet in the main post..i guess the password is the same as posted before in a other thread?

Guest daskalos
Thanks..btw the password isn't yet in the main post..i guess the password is the same as posted before in a other thread?

nope

Guest cappuccina

The Link says Daskalos Sense 6.5.3.rar??? Wrong Link or wrong Description?

Well its different in size so i guess its wrong description...right?

Ok, I got it now! :) Didn't see the other Link! haha...

Thanks again for making this, I will give a donation as soon as I have the money...

Sorry I can't help a lot, but I really appreciate your effort and hope you will get a lot of reward!:)

Edited by cappuccina

Guest FrostBlooD

cool.. will be flashing my phone again. Thanks daskalos! by the way, what's the difference between this and the 6.5.3 version you just made? are there like any performance optimizations or maybe just the same but with 6.5.5 and the new apps?

btw, yeah i noticed that in the megaupload link you added above, it says Daskalos Sense 6.5.3.rar.. maybe a typo?

Edited by FrostBlooD

Guest daskalos
The Link says Daskalos Sense 6.5.3.rar??? Wrong Link or wrong Description?

Well its different in size so i guess its wrong description...right?

Ok, I got it now! :) Didn't see the other Link! haha...

Thanks again for making this, I will give a donation as soon as I have the money...

Sorry I can't help a lot, but I really appreciate your effort and hope you will get a lot of reward!:)

uH OH wrong link

Guest hi_mahou

Does this mean that your not gonna be ugrading the 6.5 version? if not can you point to a mod to change the ugly buttons on the softkey bar?

Guest suman_pal78
Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM with Sense 2.5

Credits to: Rapid81 and nOObody for creating a fast version of Sense 2.5 for I8000

Special thanks to: Rapid81 for allowing me to cook it in B7610

wes58, who patiently answers my queries

- based on a newer(?) JC2

- WM 6.5.5 Build 23569

- MEGAlite ROM

-275Mb Storage 55Mb RAM (with Sense Enabled)

Added some apps

Sense 2.5 Rhodium Core

Cookies Home Editor

Omnia Samsung/WM Messaging switcher

WaPaC- scheduled Wall paper changer

XTask and Xhook

Gyrator

Total Commander

cleanRAM

Opera 10

Shell Switcher

OMarket

Download here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HMXR3QWO

For Samsug Apps Cabs please see the 23566 thread

The file is password protected, please download the password you-know-where.

Please don't share the password. I have seen some foreign forums posting my download links. The ROM is free,but I just want them to join our forum first (to get the password)

Help me buy a new lappy hdd ('cause my lappy's hdd is losing space 'cause it houses my ROM development FOR YOU :) ) by clicking below

For issues and other concerns about this ROM please see post 2.

"For issues and other concerns about this ROM please see post 2."...Please publish details regarding post2 issues

Guest daskalos
Does this mean that your not gonna be ugrading the 6.5 version? if not can you point to a mod to change the ugly buttons on the softkey bar?

You can't change the bottom bar keys of 6.5... mods are only available for 6.5.x (cause they have "buttons")

The only mods you can do in 6.5 bottom bar are; change its color, change its font or make it transparent

Guest hi_mahou
You can't change the bottom bar keys of 6.5... mods are only available for 6.5.x (cause they have "buttons")

The only mods you can do in 6.5 bottom bar are; change its color, change its font or make it transparent

sorry 'typo', i mean for 6.5.x. something along the lines of the gtx theme wouldbe great, gonna try this out now

EDIT: just tried this out quickly. the soft keys aren't so badwhen you switch to the black theme, thoughi wish the bar was black instead of grey.

the lock part of settings glitches. i'm finding it alot better at memory management. buti just can't live with that keyboard.

am really hoping for an improved 6.5 rom, without the samsung home screens, but please include the new samsung settings and the samsung keyboard.

overall, really good work. oh yeah cht failed to run when i tried

Edited by hi_mahou

Guest freq437

Please post screenshots... thanks

Hi daskalos,

Really appreciate your great work..... How about cooking GA Rom- B7610 to Sense /Lite.? thanks

Edited by freq437