tsutton

Case for HD2?

9 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend me a good belt case for my HD2?

MY existing one is on its last legs and need a new one to keep my HD2 safe. :)

It has to be a belt clip on (and not belt loop in), and is an Horizontal Pouch Type

Something like this - http://www.expansys.com/d.aspx?partner=modaco&i=190797 - has anyone got this one?

Or something better?

Thanks all.

I've had the vertical version of that since I bought the phone, and very happy with it. Vertical one has no clip holding the phone in, but not required - good snug fit.

http://www.expansys.com/d.aspx?partner=modaco&i=190800

Tough, clip has a good grip (can be a bit of a pain to get on a belt at first, but also can't be removed "quietly" by a thief) and smart.

Thanks, but I'm actually looking for a Horizontal case. :)

As the link you showed was the horizontal version of the ADVERTISING SPAM case I have, then I would recommend it wholeheartedly (that was my intention in my post, but I can see all I did was say out the vertical version was great).

Thanks.

The magnetic studs that holds it in place - do you need to click it in place or it just attach itself?

Decided to order it anyway, but as usual, expansys is up to their old tricks. Showed "1-5 in stock" on the product page and after placing an order with them, my order status page is showing "Awaiting stock" with a lead time of 4 days.

GRRR.

Edit Called them & explained about this. They said they are processing my order - even my order staus page shows awaiting stock. They're not sure why I'm seeing that. Hum ho... lets see if it will arrive tomorrow as they've stated "Order before 4:30pm, you could get it by tomorrow" :)

They have dispatched the order, so all is good. :)

Thanks.

The magnetic studs that holds it in place - do you need to click it in place or it just attach itself?

The vertical one I have has no clasp - so can't comment.

Hope you get what you want.... I certanly did.

otterbox defender on my telstra hd2 is really nice....easy to use screen and like a tank durable...