[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O

flbmod.png

I love all the work that people have been doing with the 2.1 ROMs. What I don't like is the amount of rubbish that T-Mobile/Huawei etc decided to put into the ROMs making our phones slower than they should be. So for the last few days I've been working on a vanilla ROM for my own personal use, but I'm uploading it for others to try and give feedback on.

So here is FLB mod based on the Huawei 2.1 ROMs with a heck of a lot of changes and fixes.

Before you do anything please read this guide.

** IMPORTANT ** The official T-Mobile UK 2.1 update changes the partition sizes of your device. The system partition will be 10MB smaller than both the Hungarian and Tre 2.1 ROMs, but the Data partition will be larger. New versions of FLB will fit the new partition sizes.

EUROPEAN USERS: Users that updated using the Tre 2.1 ROM or the Hungarian 2.1 ROM do not have to update to UK 2.1 in order to use FLB-Mod. I have ensured that the ROM works for all 2.1 users but you are advised to update using the Tre or the UK ROM as these are non-beta and upgrade firmware on your phone. Using the UK 2.1 or Tre ROM on your device will fix a lot of the issues caused by the HU ROM.

LATIN AMERICA USERS: Updating your device using the T-Mobile HU, T-Mobile UK, or Tre updates will break 3G on your device. You can fix this by downgrading your phone back to 1.5 then installing your native 1.5 firmware, and finally updating to 2.1 using the new Venezuela Movilnet 2.1 ROM. This will update your phone to support the different 3G bands used in Latin America. You can get this from this link directly.

OTHER COUNTRIES: Update your device using your local 2.1 ROM if available. If you do not have such a ROM then you can use any of the current 2.1 ROMs to update your device.

This ROM is a work in progress. Whilst it is stable on my U8220 Pulse, I cannot gurantee that it will be stable for you. Please test at your own risk and take care. The ROM does not change any hardware.

Remember to backup your device from recovery with Nandroid then do a FULL Data wipe, Dalvik wipe and wipe ext2 if you have one.

Please DO NOT use the options inside recovery related to A2SD. These only worked with an old version of A2SD and can seriously break your phone if you use these options with FLB-MOD

If you have ANY issues with constant force closes, freezing, corrupted configuration files, incorrect permissions etc then you WILL need to do a full wipe within recovery and install the ROM again!

Requirements:

You must have updated your device to Android 2.1 officially first. You can do this with the T-Mobile UK 2.1 update or any other 2.1 update, with ClockworkMod Recovery installed second. FLB-Mod takes advantage of the new partition sizes as well as updated hardware firmware to function. It will not fit on 1.5 partition sizes.

Credits:

Other tweaks from this thread

A2SD script by Darktremor

You are totally allowed to make your own variation of this ROM. Feel free to tweak/customize/improve upon this ROM and release back to the community!

If you like the MOD, please donate :)

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

List of donators removed due to request.

Please do not send me or any other users on the forum questions related to scripts, programs or roms they have created by private message.

All questions must be asked in the forum threads for the benefit of all other users and I consider it rude to receive a private message from people who clearly cannot be bothered reading threads, using the search or even reading instructions.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O

First boot will take up to 3 minutes to complete as dalvik-cache must be created. You will stay on the 'android' logo for approximately 46 seconds before the animation starts.

v1.7 - 28th September 2010 Latest Release

Changelog:

- Darktremor A2SD updated to 2.7.5.1

- NEW: Swappiness setting through A2SD. Use a2sd swappy## where ## is a number between 00 and 100. 60 is default, 15 is ideal, 30 may work better for some people.

- Two seperate versions available. Pre-overclocked or stock.

- Updated framework to fix issues with black text in some apps

- Fixed issue causing all language versions of apps showing in the market. Now you will apps for your locale when available.

- Updated all pre-installed apps

- Custom kernel with swap, EXT3 support.

- Fixed issue with installing rom when using amonra recovery.

FLB-Mod v1.7

Download: flbmod_v1.7.zip (62.3 MB) latest MD5 6A35BA838A225CB07F88A7AF17C5B6B0

FLB-Mod v1.7 with overclocked kernel - allows CPU overclocking up to 691MHz. Use at your own risk and use SetCPU (not provided) to set a custom speed.

Download: flbmod_v1.7oc.zip (62.3 MB) latest MD5 3E89F6F61B0DD471F0355AE6E54DA21B

Fix for Android Terminal crash

Download: flbmod_v1.7_termfix.zip (57 KB) MD5 709258399625770D06F3520BAC6CFDE3

Espresso framework text fix & APN fix

Download: flbmod_v1.7_fix1.zip (1.89 MB) MD5 06D2CC3BFAB2A5149679E84B9C13D13B

Vanilla Framework

Download: VanillaFramework1.7-signed.zip (2.93 MB) MD5 1DF07533E6781B8A7EB96C08C2384AB6

v1.6b - 20th September 2010

Users of FLB-Mod 1.6 use the small update. All other users must use the full update. I cannot guarantee upgrades from 1.5 and older will be wipe free. You need to move all caches to the phone if you've moved them to the SD. Then make a full backup using ROM Manager or Nandroid inside the recovery app BEFORE you try to install a rom.

Users of 1.6a can update to 1.6b using the small update without a wipe.

Changelog:

- Fixed: A2SD swap will now set 15 swappiness when enabled

- Fixed: local.prop changed to enable all locales without using an external applications

FLB-Mod v1.6b

Download: flbmod_v1.6b.zip (63.5 MB) latest MD5 F6562E4670EF57405318F5035E7AB9E3

FLB-Mod v1.6a to v1.6b update

Download: flbmod_v1.6a-v1.6b.zip (3.72 MB) latest MD5 A2D7E6F7123756179B3663A8685D05D4

v1.6a - 15th September 2010

This is basically 1.5 with the new kernel. If you are running 1.5 with the new kernel already then you don't need to update.

Changelog:

- Fixed: will now flash with amon_ra recovery

- Fixed: Missing files in setup script.

- New: Custom kernel with swap support. Either partition your SD to include a swap partition or use Swapper2 from the market to make a swapfile.

- Updated: ADW Launcher updated to 1.1.5

No launcherpro version right now sorry.

FLB-Mod v1.6a with swap & ADW.Launcher 1.1.5

Download: flbmod_v1.6a.zip (63.7 MB) latest MD5 CF8B9BB424C2896166DD8DF1E2CBD4EF

ADW.Launcher 1.1.5 (for people that need it. FLB-Mod 1.6a has it already)

Download: adw_1.1.5.zip (547 KB)

v1.5 - 25th August 2010

ROM Manager allows you to backup your system before installing a new ROM. Please use this feature!

Changelog:

- Changed: Removed memory management tweaks from the kernel. A2SD provides a built-in facility to change these to your own settings.

- Fixed: SFP back in the rom.

- Updated: Superuser updated

- Updated: LauncherPro updated and moved to /data/app/ for easy market updates.

- New: FLB-Mod with ADW launcher system version available.

For anybody currently on 1.4.1 there are no differences between that rom and 1.5 apart from the removal of memory tweaks and some app updates. You can either flash with the 1.4.1 - 1.5 update (below) or flash a replacement kernel using any of the links down the page.

FLB-Mod v1.5 with ADW.Launcher 1.1.3

Download: flbmod_v1.5adw.zip best performance (63.4 MB) MD5 53D057F68AE08B292F375FF1E4D3ECCA

FLB-Mod v1.5 with LauncherPro 0.7.6.0

Download: flbmod_v1.5lp.zip (64.6 MB) MD5 E1F4EAE314814BDB1BDD4657197A6FFE

FLB-Mod v1.4.1 - v1.5 update (no wipe)

Download: flbmod_v1.4.1-v1.5nowipe.zip (54.7 MB) MD5 060FC269B6AC7EC6EF78161BE8AC906B

It is advisable to move dalvik-cache back to the device before using the no wipe update.

FLB-Mod v1.5 Swap Kernel

Download: 2.6.29-flb.zip (2.43 MB) MD5 BC9E1CC822E98CB9B7A6DB97A2BA1314

Vanilla Framework for FLB-Mod 1.5

Download: Vanilla Framework (2.79 MB)

Touchpal Languages:

Download: touchpal.zip (8.04 MB) Extract and install manually.

Q/A

I want the benefit of FLB-Mod 1.5 without wiping and flashing a new rom!

Download the replacement flb-default.zip (which is a boot image without any tweaks) and flash this to your phone. If you want the best performance then I advise you to use ADW.Launcher (above)

Why have you released FLB-Mod 1.5 without any new features?

I felt that 1.41 needed to be made more noob friendly and all fixes to be integrated into a single flashable zip. This will allow me to now focus on tweaking the rom some more without rushing to make a release.

I'm happy with my current version. Do I have to update?

Of course not. If you are happy then stick with what you have. If you are having problems then I would love you to try FLB-Mod 1.5 with ADW. You will be surprised how nice it runs.

v1.4.1 - 17th August 2010

post-697226-1281926608_thumb.png post-697226-1281926618_thumb.png post-697226-1281926626_thumb.png

Changelog:

- Fixed: Issues with Phone causing regular force closes should be resolved.

- Fixed: Accounts & Sync Settings now working.

- Fixed: System files optimized to improve performance.

- Fixed: some missing applications from 1.31

- Fixed: Launcher should stay in memory and only removed as a last resort.

- Fixed: Moderate memory management settings

- Updated: Darktremor A2SD updated to 2.7.5 rc2. Guide to settings here

- New: boot animation

- New: Superuser app updated. Now updates through the Android Market

- New: ROMManager updated

First boot will be longer than normal. Once booted please continue the setup then reboot your phone once. This will allow the caches to be fully created and after the second boot the phone will be running nicely.

No need to flash! I have updated from 1.31 to 1.4.1 without wiping and everything seems to be working fine. However I moved dalvik-cache back to the internal memory first and wiped it after first boot.

If you have any errors during the flashing of the rom related to copying files then you will need to wipe the phone.

If you are having issues with Superuser then you will need to uninstall the Superuser from either Android Market or Settings > Applications. Then boot into recovery and flash http://bit.ly/su2321ef

To install FLB-Mod with ADW Launcher please flash FLB first followed by the ADW ZIP.

FLB-Mod v1.4.1

Download: flbmod_v1.4.1.zip (63.4 MB) MD5 9C23A57C44B8BF5822ADCC7E7429EC3A

ADW.Launcher 1.1.3

Download: adw_1.1.3.zip (478 KB)

Vanilla Framework

Download: Vanilla Framework (2.79 MB)

Touchpal Languages:

Kernel with no memory management tweaks and no launcher 'keep in ram' tweak:

Download: flb-default.zip (2.36 MB)

Kernel with launcher 'keep in ram' tweak only:

Download: flb-home_tweak.zip (2.36 MB)

SFP Fix (needed by some people):

Download: flbmod_v1.4.1sfp.zip (291 KB)

v1.4 - 16th August 2010 - Replaced with v1.4.1 above

v1.31 - 7th August 2010

Changelog:

- Fixed: missing locales. ROM now contains the same locales as FLB v1.2. If the locale you want to use is not showing in the Settings then please use the MoreLocale application which has been pre-installed.

FLB-Mod v1.31

Download: flbmod_v1.31.zip (65 MB) MD5 EF8B5C2B27242DDA23E2F47FE948E847

Touchpal Languages:

v1.3 - 6th August 2010

If you are currently running 1.2 there isn't any reason to update to this ROM unless you are experiencing issues with your current ROM.

This ROM should work for all 2.1 users. Some locales are missing however. Please use v1.31

Changelog:

- ROM fits the smaller system partition with the UK T-Mobile 2.1 ROM.

- Experimental modified T-Mobile stock music player. No pink.

- Sim Tool Kit added to the rom

- News & Weather widget fixed

- LiveWallpapers moved to /data

FLB-Mod v1.3

Download: See 1.31

v1.2 - 1st August 2010 (the "let's fix some bugs and pretend like nothing ever happened" edition)

wait.. what? the version number didn't change!

Yes, that's because it's not really an update. Well it is but I don't want people downloading a broken rom so I fixed it, replaced it and all is fine.

but what if I already downloaded it?

The biggest bug was the dialer (a common theme). Download the HuaweiContacts zip from further down and flash through recovery. That will upgrade your 1.2 system and fix the bugs.

Boot into recovery and wipe Data, Dalvik and ext before flashing. See this guide for help.

Try Clockworkmod Recovery out. Works lovely with this rom. http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1360747

Two versions of the ROM:

TRE kernel version (for most users it is not required to flash the Tre 2.1 rom to use this. If you have any issues then you may need to downgrade to 1.5 then flash the official Tre 2.1 rom)

T-Mobile kernel version (suitable for all users that have updated to the 2.1 T-Mobile ROM or the 2.1 Tre rom. Use if you have issues with the tre kernel)

Changelog:

- New: Launcher is now ADW again due to LauncherPro taking up too much ram

- New: Messaging app, power control widget and touchpal themed by ogiogi

- New: Original Vanilla framework available as flashable zip. Espresso available if you want to go back.

- New: Nice green wallpaper by kankle123

- Fixed: Many things that I didn't write down. Sorry.

- Fixed: Font is now readable.

- Fixed: Memory management levels tweaked to improve stability

- Fixed: Tre kernel version now available. TMO kernel version is still available for those that oddly have problems with the Tre kernel.

- Fixed: Music player was causing some issues with skipping playback. Replaced with stock player and patched to remove the headset bug

- Updated: Maps updated.

- Updated: Darktremor A2SD updated to 2.7.5 RC1

- Updated: Barnacle Tether updated

FLB-Mod v1.2 Tre kernel (try this one first)

Download: flbmod_v1.2_tre.zip (64.8 MB) MD5 A0E4ABDD0F25833BBC312ED21B0AF298

FLB-Mod v1.2 T-Mobile kernel (use only if the Tre kernel fails for you).

Download: flbmod_v1.2_tmo.zip (65.1 MB) MD5 F5E0D59C5246F718542942B22C4054BB

Extras (must be flashed through recovery):

Download: Huawei Dialer & Contacts (fix for 1.2 users with broken phone app) (3.78 MB)

Download: Huawei Launcher (1.52 MB)

Download: Stock Android Launcher (790 KB)

Download: ADW.Launcher 1.0.1 (478 KB)

Drivers for Vista & Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)

Download: Windows device drivers (6.97 MB)

Issues with Bluetooth headset music playback?

Try replacing the stock music player with Music Mod 1.6 from http://development.piratemedia.tv/2010-06-...v1-6-mdpi-hdpi/

Frameworks (safe to flash any time):

Download: Vanilla Framework (2.79 MB) (flash through recovery, do not wipe)

Download: Espresso Framework (to go back to Espresso) (2.71 MB) (flash through recovery, do not wipe)

v1.1 - 21st July 2010 (the "let's release the 1.1 rom now and hope for the best" edition

Boot into recovery and wipe Data, Dalvik and ext before flashing. See this guide for help.

Changelog:

- Fixed: Default kernel back to T-Mobile. Will resolve most issues regarding touchscreen, wi-fi and missing 3G for users that previously had it working with other versions of FLB.

- Fixed: Barnacle Wi-Fi tethering now works without crashing

- Fixed: Default busybox version updated to be compatible with Titanium Backup

- Fixed: Superuser app downgraded to resolve issues with apps losing root access

- New: Framework theme updated. Optional vanilla framework available. Credits: ogiogi

- New: Mms.apk & Settings.apk theming edited by ogiogi.

- New: Default launcher is now LauncherPro. Optional ADW update available (see below)

- New: Music player headset fix added to FLB Custom Scripts

- New: Moderate memory management settings added to kernel init.rc. No need for AutoKiller.

- New: Huawei file manager added to rom again. Astro still available.

- New: Wi-Fi status app added. Will inform you if wi-fi is enabled but not connected

- New: Optional Touchpal launguages removed and placed into seperate zip (see below)

- New: Homeapp keep-in-memory setting added to kernel init.rc

- Updated: Astro file manager updated to latest version

- Updated: LauncherPro updated to latest version. Now Pro ready

- Updated: Darktremor A2SD updated to latest version

FLB-Mod v1.1

Download: flbmod_v1.1_tmo.zip (64.93 MB)

Vanilla style framework (flash through recovery, do not wipe):

Download: framework-vanilla-1.1.zip (1.95 MB)

Information about changes:

Kernel downgrade:

This change may be confusing for some people as the new Tre kernel was originally added to resolve some issues for people. Unfortunately it had the side effect of not working if you had never flashed the Tre firmware to your device. The t-mobile kernel is tried and tested and will allow people to have working touchscreen, wifi and 3G when they previously lost the functionality with FLB 1.0

A version of FLB-Mod with the Tre kernel will be available soon. This requires that you have updated your device with the Tre update and FLB.Mod Tre installed upon this through recovery. Due to recent events this was not tested as much as I would have liked so please consider this a beta.

ADW Update:

Some people like LauncherPro, some like ADW. To keep people happy I have kept the default launcher as LauncherPro and added an update zip for ADW 1.0.1. I will try to provide updates as I can for this.

Download: adw_1.0.1.zip (479 KB)

Touchpal languages:

Some people have been unhappy with the additional languages taking up a huge amount of space on the device. As people would only ever need one of the languages installed I have removed them from the rom and placed into a seperate zip. This is NOT flashable. To use you will need to extract the zip to your SD card and manually install the language pack with ASTRO or any other file manager that allows the installation of apps. Once installed reboot your device.

Download: touchpal.zip (8.04 MB)

ROMManager:

Some people will notice the inclusion of ROMManager by Koush. The rom is now ready for OTA updates as long as the recovery used is Clockworkmod Recovery (coming soon). ROMManager will allow for updates through Android. As soon as Clockworkmod Recovery is made available then I will start a new thread about this.

This update of FLB-Mod is mainly a fix for the problems people have been experiencing with FLB-Mod 1.0. There are tweaks to the system to attempt to boost performance somewhat but the system still occasionally suffers from low memory issues. However, the tweaks do mean that Android will only kill critical services such as phone & Messaging unless absolutely required. I have tested the sending and receiving of SMS messages whilst the phone is idle or under heave load and have not experienced any issues. Your milage may vary.

With thanks:

Recent events meant that the work I have done on the ROM was going to be a low slower than before. There was a danger that releases would be untested which may have resulted in a lot of issues for users.

If you are reading this then you are one of the many people on this forum that has been kind enough to either donate to myself or provide positive or even negative feedback on the rom. All feedback is excellent even if it's a complaint or bug report as these help the rom evolve and mature

To all the people that have donated to get me a replacement Pulse phone - thank you so much. This generosity was completely surprising and unexpected and the small donations provided by each of you will go a very long way into ensuring I can continue to work on the rom and provide other exciting developments. Thank you all again

Update about boot animation

Erm, I forgot to add it to the rom so you're stuck with the default android animation. Sorry :)

v1.0 - 10th July 2010

Changelog:

- New: Updated .29 kernel from Huawei

- New: Espresso framework by Ogiogi

- New: Rom deodexed for easy theming

- New: FLB Custom Scripts based on ASE. Includes market speedup by @ratson

- New: Android Terminal added

- New: Fancy Widget to /data

- New: Default wallpaper by me

- New: Default bootanimation by Fusion0306

- New: Simplified & Traditional Chinese for Touchpal in /data

- New: wpa_suppliment.conf & local.prop files for Life (Belarus), Mobilkom (Austria), RBM (Austria), Sunrise (Switzerland) & T-Mobile (Worldwide). Should fix Wi-Fi issues for most people.

- Fixed: Browser fix. Now loads Google instead of T-Mobile.hu

- Fixed: Kernel init.rc fixes to improve CPU scaling governor

- Fixed: Kernel init.rc fixes to prevent issues with Darktremor A2SD

- Fixed: Screen rotation slightly less sensitive due to new kernel

- Changed: Most system app icons changed to Froyo style

- Changed: HTC style settings with reboot fix

- Changed: App updates for Astro, Maps in /data

- Changed: Superuser 2.2.2 by ChainsDD

- Changed: Darktremor A2SD 2.7.5 preview 2 by tkirton

- Changed: ADW Launcher updated to 0.9.0 system by Anderwebs

- Changed: LauncherPro updated to 0.6.7.2 (optional)

This is the biggest change to the ROM yet. So many bugs have been found and fixed where possible. SMS should be working correctly, wi-fi should always connect. Previous roms have been odexed which speeds up initial boot. Due to almost running out of space I have kept the rom deodexed. This will also be of benefit to themers.

Many thanks to my testers who have reported bugs quickly and gave feedback on the rom.

Thanks to ChainsDD, tkirton and Eliot Stocker for allowing use of their scripts/apps.

Thanks to BigBearMDC for being part of the FLB team and not getting angry when I ask stupid questions!

FLB-MOD 1.0

Download: flbmod_v1.0.zip (69.4 MB)

MD5SUM: 5733DD06A78184F9EC27BF63F9B9C25A

FLB-MOD 1.0 with LauncherPro

Download: flbmod_v1.0lp.zip (70.3 MB)

MD5SUM: 52FCEF84CA163D23C010C09AED19227E

Edited by flibblesan

Guest goce.nakov

Do we need to uply HUNGARIAN_FIX or not (for the WiFi issue RBM has) and does this ROM has same dialer/contact app like RBM (love T9 input)?

Guest Simon O
Great Work,

Mind adding neocore and linpack scores for comparison, thanks :)

Linpack & Neocore screengrabs posted.

Do we need to uply HUNGARIAN_FIX or not (for the WiFi issue RBM has) and does this ROM has same dialer/contact app like RBM (love T9 input)?

I haven't used the Hugarian_fix and my Wi-Fi works fine, but I have read that wi-fi problems can be resolved by installing that file. It depends on your phone.

The contacts app is 2.1 vanilla.

Guest Gurdjieff

It is a bit offtopic but:

Does an app exist that can uninstal preinstalled apps ? (Like calculator, gallery, etc.)

Thank you

Guest m4dm3n

Looks great, will try it ASA will finish cooking ( Hungarian Lecsó BTW :)

Thanks !

regards

Edited by m4dm3n

Guest Simon O
It is a bit offtopic but:

Does an app exist that can uninstal preinstalled apps ? (Like calculator, gallery, etc.)

Thank you

You can do it manually using Root Explorer, or with ADB Shell if you have the SDK installed.

Guest biron_w

How about adding one of the frameworks on this forum?Like the expresso v2? IMO it makes the status bar look a bit better.

Guest Simon O
How about adding one of the frameworks on this forum?Like the expresso v2? IMO it makes the status bar look a bit better.

Those frameworks are, to my knowledge, only compatible with t-mobile based roms. The point of my ROM is to make it vanilla with some tweaks for speed. Eventually.

Looks nice, I will give it a go later. Which keyboard are you running?

ROM contains either Android keyboard or Touchpal. At the moment I'm using Touchpal until I can figure out why the HTC_IME mod fails when cooked into the ROM, but works when installed :)

Edited by flibblesan

Guest Simon O
What about the internal storage size?

At the moment it's around 46MB. The ROM has a2sd so it shouldn't be an issue, but I am currently working on odexing the system apps and freeing up space on data

Edit: Did a quick odex on the system apps and increased free space to 57.56MB. Data currently has 12MB of apps pre-installed. Astro, Google Maps, Vending.apk (second copy for a2sd repair) and QuickBoot.

Edited by flibblesan

Guest zerosignull
Those frameworks are, to my knowledge, only compatible with t-mobile based roms. The point of my ROM is to make it vanilla with some tweaks for speed. Eventually.

ROM contains either Android keyboard or Touchpal. At the moment I'm using Touchpal until I can figure out why the HTC_IME mod fails when cooked into the ROM, but works when installed :)

you installing both of the files that come in the zip?

Guest Simon O
you installing both of the files that come in the zip?

Yep, Clicker and HTC_IME. If I do "adb install -r" then it works. If I put them into a rom, HTC_IME force closes. I need to find out why.

Guest Jan M

:)

Formatting SYSTEM:...

Copying files...

E: Can't symlink /system/xbin/[

E:Failure at line 13: symlink busybox SYSTEM:xbin/[

Installation aborted.

Guest Simon O
:)

Formatting SYSTEM:...
Copying files...
E: Can't symlink /system/xbin/[
E:Failure at line 13: symlink busybox SYSTEM:xbin/[
Installation aborted.[/code]

Have you ever upgraded your phone using the Hugarian T-Mobile updater? The error you have normally happens when you have run out of space on the system partition.

Guest Jan M
Have you ever upgraded your phone using the Hugarian T-Mobile updater? The error you have normally happens when you have run out of space on the system partition.

yep...and these roms worked fine: t-mo 2.1, r7, oscillation, trimmed

Guest Simon O
yep...and these roms worked fine: t-mo 2.1, r7, oscillation, trimmed

Could you enter bootloader (vol down + red button) and give me the build date and size of both data and system partitions please (start and len).

Guest Jan M
Could you enter bootloader (vol down + red button) and give me the build date and size of both data and system partitions please (start and len).

apr 19 2010, 10:20:03

system start=324 len=880

userdata start=1204 len=642

Edited by Jan M

Guest darkdevil1

Uuuuh, looks good, will try it tonight!

Must admit I prefer Mediafire as a host though

Edit: By far the fastest rom I've used, thanks a bunch!

Edited by darkdevil1