Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
achugar

Strange icon

9 posts in this topic

I dont know what i did, but this icon appear in my phone. I cant remove it. Even if i soft reset my phone.

It is a crossed "V"

Anybody have any clue about what is this?

thanks

post-633451-1276160589_thumb.jpg

I dont know what i did, but this icon appear in my phone. I cant remove it. Even if i soft reset my phone.

It is a crossed "V"

thanks

never saw that icon...its not even in the manual... id try a hard reset... might even contact samsung and ask what the icon is...

Any custom apps installed? Perhaps it's the notification for that app (as an example, update from a Twitter client). What happens when you tap on it?

I didnt installed any app. And i can not tap on it, i have winmo 6.5.3, when i tap on the icon, the upper bar rises but this icon is not in the list of the icons that you can access.

I dont see any changes right now, my phone works ok. But i would like to know what it is.

Thanks

I have the exact problem with my phone.As you said I tried everything to remove it but I couldnt. Please help.

It is a crossed "V"

thanks

Does your phone Vibrate work?

I have no more this problem. I installed a diferent rom and after the reset the icon desappear.

I have no more this problem. I installed a diferent rom and after the reset the icon desappear.

[/quot

Still have the same problem..I think it is about verisign certificate.The "V" comes from there.I think I have to reinstall that certification But I dont know how to do it...Any idea ?

It means no V for Vendetta biggrin.gif