How Simple To Return to O2?

Guest AndyCr15

Guest AndyCr15

I picked up my Streak yesterday, on the 30 day data contract which can be cancelled after a month. The salesman said I can return the Streak within 14 days if I don't like it.

Does anyone know, is it as simple as I head back there with the unit in it's box and say I don't like it? Are there any loop holes?

If I root it do I lose this option?

Guest giryan
I picked up my Streak yesterday, on the 30 day data contract which can be cancelled after a month. The salesman said I can return the Streak within 14 days if I don't like it.

Does anyone know, is it as simple as I head back there with the unit in it's box and say I don't like it? Are there any loop holes?

Yes, it's that simple.

You'll have to pay for any calls etc. you've used, but that's it.

If I root it do I lose this option?

No idea, I guess it depends on quite how it's being done on the streak,

Guest AndyCr15

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I'll be very careful with it. To be honest, if someone does go wrong and they wont take it back (if I do decide I don't want it) then I think I can probably cover my costs on eBay anyway.

Guest giryan
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, I'll be very careful with it. To be honest, if someone does go wrong and they wont take it back (if I do decide I don't want it) then I think I can probably cover my costs on eBay anyway.

I've done it a couple of times, once in phones4you where the sales woman out and out lied about pretty much everything about the contract, I got home, read more of the docs and went straight back into store and told them. :)

And another time after about 12 days my SE P910 was so unacceptably crashy and buggy that I took it back, to find it'd already been withdrawn and they weren't even selling them any more, so had no arguments with that either :)

Guest Dunhamzzz
But from what I understand, nothing needs to be wrong, if I just don't like it, I can get my money back?

Yup, called statuary rights.