[STEEL'S ROM][BETA .65][6.5.5(23569)][SENSE2.5 2015]

Guest Steel Reign

Guest nickmo20

Why when I downloaded your kitchen does it ask me for a code when opening NB0_Kitchen.exe?

Edited by nickmo20

Guest Thong Tran

Dear Steel,

I know that you are still cooking the ROM for OmniaII i920. I hope the next beta .70 will be lighter and have some elements as follows:

1. Remove some unnecessary programs: slacker radio (cannot use outside USA), Omnia Calculator (I like HTC Calculator more 'cause it looks nicer), Video Editor (People seldom edit video clip on Smartphone, they will do it on the computer), Smart reader, Streaming Player, Internet explorer (Opera is the best).

2. Update some old version of programs: CHT (Cookie home tab) v2.0 (using v1.8), S2U v2.43 (using v2.41)

3. Update Opera 10 with Flash support (newest)

4. Restore the wait cursor as original cursor of WMO (it looks nicer the pointer in ROM)

Thank in advance!

Edited by Thong Tran

Guest amdzero
Dear Steel,

I know that you are still cooking the ROM for OmniaII i920. I hope the next beta .70 will be lighter and have some elements as follows:

1. Remove some unnecessary programs: slacker radio (cannot use outside USA), Omnia Calculator (I like HTC Calculator more 'cause it looks nicer), Video Editor (People seldom edit video clip on Smartphone, they will do it on the computer), Smart reader, Streaming Player, Internet explorer (Opera is the best).

2. Update some old version of programs: CHT (Cookie home tab) v2.0 (using v1.8), S2U v2.43 (using v2.41)

3. Update Opera 10 with Flash support (newest)

4. Restore the waiting pointer as original pointer of WMO (it looks nicer the pointer in ROM)

Thank in advance!

The kitchen was release, and he has moved on. Don't expect another update to this rom unless someone else takes on the project *hint hint*

Guest Thong Tran
The kitchen was release, and he has moved on. Don't expect another update to this rom unless someone else takes on the project *hint hint*

Maybe I must try to use AMDZero Rom...hehe

I have not enough time and knowledge to cook/edit Rom for myself, so I just can use ROM from another...

I love Steel's ROM because it's nice (though I have to install some cab files to make it more splendid).

If AMDZero have a free time, please edit Steel's ROM with some my decisions above to edit it again. Because I think you're the best one can do it in the windows mobile infrastructure.

I also want to try AMDZero Rom but I realize that Steel's Rom is more beautiful...hihi. And I am afraid to try to flash some Rom many times to see which is better (it's maybe dangerous to my phone).

Thanks so much!

Edited by Thong Tran