[STEEL'S ROM][BETA .65][6.5.5(23569)][SENSE2.5 2015]

Guest Steel Reign

Guest sixstrings

yeah i wud also like just a stripped down, basic sense rom with overclocking....but i still want this new rom u have coming tonite also..... much appreciation for it!

Guest unchoney

downloaded .7 rebooting phone! does this have the overclock already cooked in?

Edit: so far so good like the new look!

Edited by unchoney

Guest snapz54

anyone tried myphone on the .7???

I can't do anything with wifi through the taskbar, even with the comm manager cab installed

I'm getting a bunch of white screens through the process and also some reminders and popup notifucations come up as whitle blank boxes. There are still menu options but I can't see anything?

also in the music tab everything works except the menu button doesn't do anything?

FIRST AND FOREMOST THOUGH, the simple black theme is soooo gorgeous.

thanks for the hard work

Guest the sandman

just flashed to 0.7 and i am loving it! great work man! looking forward to the next release, i've turned into a flashoholic lol

i did notice something with the keyboard. when i want to input text the keyboard covers up half of the bottom taskbar. any way that it can be moved up right above the taskbar?

Edited by the sandman

Guest odeveca25

I agree, its a very good rom, only issue besides not receiving mms is that after i setup my email when i click to view them i cant get in to see them, stays on the same screen.

Guest Steel Reign
yea, ive been trying to open and reply emails with .7 but it wont work

Alright, you guys could do it in .6 right?

Try changing this in the registry(this will bring back non working threaded samsung sms, but it should fix your problems with email).

\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\microsoft\inbox\settings\oem

change smsinboxthreadingdisabled to 0

Guest Steel Reign
Nope, I'm still on .6 and I can't open and reply to emails...

Alright, it's related to the samsung sms issue which AMDZero is working on, i'm pretty much in charge of the mms issue.

Edit: And i just got a mms received, lets see if I can do it again ;).

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest odeveca25

ok Steel, I tried changing the registry setting as u suggested from 1 to 0, but seems to have no effect, still have the same problem. yea, i had no issues with the email when i ran .6

EDIT: OK, thanks Steel hopefully a fix soon then ;)

Edited by odeveca25

Guest unchoney

Steel,

How goes things for the lite sense rom?The .7 still not enough memory for my apps. Love the 6.5.5 interface hope u can fix the email issue.

Guest Steel Reign
Steel,

How goes things for the lite sense rom?The .7 still not enough memory for my apps. Love the 6.5.5 interface hope u can fix the email issue.

I'm doing a reboot of the current rom, as I cannot figure out what's causing the mms issue, nor the white background white text. So the next release will be a bit delayed if its released at all tonight. So the lite rom will probably released in a few weeks.

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign

Edit: Bad news everyone! I broke it again!

I got mms send/receive and samsung sms/email open/close working! The new rom will be out tommorow night if not sooner!

Edit: But I broke it.

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest the sandman
Edit: Bad news everyone! I broke it again!

I got mms send/receive and samsung sms/email open/close working! The new rom will be out tommorow night if not sooner!

Edit: But I broke it.

Good news about the mms and email fix! Can't wait to flash. But what does it mean when you say you broke it?

Guest Steel Reign
Good news about the mms and email fix! Can't wait to flash. But what does it mean when you say you broke it?

Meaning i'm starting from square one again lol.

Edit: AMDZero to the rescue! hes giving me his sys folder! YAY!

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest kdkinc
Here it is =)

Edit: but remember this is a i920 rom =)

Thank You for providing the OC Package. I have a few questions...

I'm currently playing with OC ,if you will, on another rom. ;)

Do I have to re- initialize this every time I boot back up or is it do it once and forget it program ??

Are the setting in mortscript still the best to use ? I seem to freeze ups (sometimes) but then again that seems to only happen when I open S3Clock before going to the first start up level of FPU.

This is the reason for my first question.

Sk tools benchmark for ram says 936 mhz is that about right ?

Thank You for all you do ...I am aware that you were one of the first to start rom cooking for the i920.

:( :)

Guest Steel Reign
Thank You for providing the OC Package. I have a few questions...

I'm currently playing with OC ,if you will, on another rom. ;)

Do I have to re- initialize this every time I boot back up or is it do it once and forget it program ??

Are the setting in mortscript still the best to use ? I seem to freeze ups (sometimes) but then again that seems to only happen when I open S3Clock before going to the first start up level of FPU.

This is the reason for my first question.

Sk tools benchmark for ram says 936 mhz is that about right ?

Thank You for all you do ...I am aware that you were one of the first to start rom cooking for the i920.

:( :)

Yes you have to re-initialize it every time, but not the mortscript files

Edit: If you wanna tweak it some more you can open the mortscript files and modify the numbers.

Edit: This rom is driving me nuts, I fix one thing and another things breaks >.<... but i'm gettin there =)

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest Steel Reign

Well guys, I got the rom back to the way it was before, I'm still having trouble with MMS receiving , but the Samsung sms and email pages are working, and there is no longer any white text on white background bug. So there might be a build tonight.

Edit: I just got mms receiving working, so there WILL be a build tonight.

It's uploading now, and i'm going out tonight, so download the .1 beta here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/d5TXL-YO/Roms.html

It should appear there in about 1 hr 45 mins from when I edit this post.

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest brainstorm03

SMS, MMS, and email all work fine now. Is anyone able to dial out of the contacts tab? I can send SMS, MMS, and email, but I can't dial from it.

Guest Steel Reign
SMS, MMS, and email all work fine now. Is anyone able to dial out of the contacts tab? I can send SMS, MMS, and email, but I can't dial from it.

But you can dial from the dialer right?

Guest brainstorm03
But you can dial from the dialer right?

Yeah, everything from the dialer is ok, and calling from the Windows and Samsung contact screens works too. It's just the HTC contacts page that you can't dial out of.

Guest Ninja4Hire
Yeah, everything from the dialer is ok, and calling from the Windows and Samsung contact screens works too. It's just the HTC contacts page that you can't dial out of.

I just found out I have the same issue. I think it is because Sense is trying to use the HTC dialer. I am investigating now.

Guest kdkinc
I just found out I have the same issue. I think it is because Sense is trying to use the HTC dialer. I am investigating now.

??? is this a new issue since the new version of CHT ???

;) :(

Guest Ninja4Hire
??? is this a new issue since the new version of CHT ???

;) :(

No it has to do with HTC integrating Sense more deeply with its own software.