Guest yonn1981

HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 9 June 2011

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.21690 ( Build 21690.5.3.12 )

With XDA_UC NET customization and HS++ Theme V2 Standalone..

Special thanks to michoob from xda for his IPTWeather -> Thread

Screenshots:

yonnhomescreenv2.png

This ROM includes lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover It's equipped with XDA_UC NET for better user customizations... More details > Here <

Notes:

-> Most of Mega apps xmls are fixed to support WQVGA.

-> You can adjust EZinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings - Now SIP menu replaced to simplify this...

-> Included with the ROM "XDA_UC" folder > This MUST be copied as it is to "My Storage" before flashing the ROM as it contains lot of customizations including the HS++ v2 Standalone CAB ...

For Details on how to operate HS++ theme refer to > Here <

Links:

Six (6) ROMs with different cooking settings to chose from

Update 9 June: Roms updated to 2.01 with power off bug fixed and slight more better modifications ...

1) Zero Cache - Best performnce and speed (but some apps esp GPS might don't like it) for regular users

PagePool 8

h_logo.gif

PagePool 12

h_logo.gif

2) 2MBCache XPR - Good performance and speed but with cache enabled

PagePool 8

h_logo.gif

PagePool 12

h_logo.gif

3) 2MBCache LZX - More space with ordinary performance and cache enabled

PagePool 12

h_logo.gif

* Value Addon 1

contains HTC and LG Ringtones and sounds with 1% Battery driver CAB "already in my ROMs"

h_logo.gif

__*__

SPB DRIOD ROM 23 May 2011

Details:

Released Date : 23 May 2011

CE OS 5.2.29020 ( Build 29020.5.3.12 )

With Portable SPB DRIOD V3 Skinned Ready..

Screenshots:

spb3.png

This ROM includes lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover Samsung crap operator settings will only run once on 2nd boot for those who work for them ...HTC Connection Setup is better updated and fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :) ...

Notes:

-> You can adjust EZinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings - Now SIP menu replaced to simplify this...

-> Included with the ROM "Program Files" folder > This MUST be copied as it is to "My Storage" before flashing the ROM as it contains the SPB themed and ready with related registry and shortcuts ...

-> Thanks to ssi42 for Android icons and Lock...

Links:

SPB DRIOD V3 23/May/2011 ROM XPR

h_logo.gif

__*__

HS ++ ROM 5 May 2011

Details:

Released Date : 05 May 2011

CE OS 5.2.29020 ( Build 29020.5.3.12 )

Based on HomeScreenPlusPlus ...

Screenshots:

yonnhomescreen.png

Specifications:

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: tCalendar, AudioNote, FM radio and SimToolkit ...

+ 3 Dialers with switcher to change in between "Yonn HTC Based dialer", Samsung 3G dialer, and MS default dialer"

+ Utask + Xtask for tasks management

+ WOWHD, installed by CAB during first boot "can be uninstalled later"

+ XDA_UC support

+ Ezinput 2.1 WQVGA Full layouts and languages + SIP Menu Replacement for full integration

+ Lock Screen Android Style for WM 6.5 - 6.5.x by Ssi42 "CAB"

+ Totally new MMS software > Arcsoft MMS Composer 5.2.2.66

+ New Windows Media Player GTX Skin ported from Norrin Radd WVGA version :)

+ Speedup Tweaks Updated

+ New Boot Screens

+ Updated Connection Setup Database to newer version

+ New Icons Pack - Credit goes to their author ..

This ROM also included lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover I removed Samsung crap operator settings and replaced it with HTC Connection Setup that fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :) ...

Notes:

-> This ROM requires HS Skin to be installed by CAB during first boot, just keep "XDA_UC" attached in ROM file in "My Storage" and it will be activated automatically...

-> In Mail Tab you need to specify your Account Display Name to read from it .. Use arrows to update ..

-> In Messaging Tab just use arrows to update preview..

-> In home tab 1 click to clock will open clock settings while click and hold will open weather tab..

-> In contacts tab 1 click will add contact while click and hold will del contact..

-> In settings tab press and hold will popup menu according to selected area..

-> Calendar tab use TodayAgenda plugin

-> Music tab require S2P "CAB attached with ROM"..

HS++ have many animations but I choose the slide animations to slide between tab... Main icons allows ring sliding...

Links:

HS++ 5/May/2011 ROM LZX - "More Space - Less speed"

logo.gif

HS++ 5/May/2011 ROM XPR - "Less Space - Better speed"

logo.gif

- - -

yonndroid.png

SPB Droid ROM 1 DEC 2010

Details:

Released Date : 01 DEC 2010

CE OS 5.2.23149 ( Build 23149.5.3.11 )

Based on SPB Shell "Latest"

Screenshots:

screen01gs.pngscreen02wh.pngscreen03ns.png

Specifications:

+ DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP Skin for SPB "Credit Author > Here <"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: FM radio and SimToolkit only ...

+ 2 Dialers with switcher to change in between "Yonn Sencity Based dialer", and MS default dialer"

+ e_Natives Technology ShowcaseSuite 1.1.0

+ XDA_UC support

+ Ezinput 2.1 WQVGA Full layouts and languages

+ Lock Screen Android Style for WM 6.5 - 6.5.x by dima_sk8er from 4pda.ru "CAB"

+ New Windows Media Player GTX Skin ported from Norrin Radd WVGA version :P

+ Speedup Tweaks

+ Android Scribble Startup and shutdown By GLa'DOS

+ Update Connection Setup Database to newer version

+ Sencity Icons Pack

This ROM also included lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover I removed Samsung crap operator settings and replaced it with HTC Connection Setup that fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :D ...

Notes:

-> You can adjust ezinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings.

-> SPB shell and Skin are installed by default into "Windows" folder .. the script is fixed according to these changes.. However if you wanted to install different new theme then consider to install files in windows folder and adjust registry accordingly.

-> No 3G /Video Calls supported dialer inside.

Links:

Rapidshare 1 DEC 2010

rapidsharevx.png

Same ROM without SPB "Lite" -New with Build 23150:

>> Download <<

- - -

yonngtx.png

M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010

Details:

Released Date : 05 NOV 2010

CE OS 5.2.23144 ( Build 23144.5.3.10 )

Based on Manila2D Sense Version 2.0.2016.3224 "Latest"

Screenshots:

Thanks to a5545ka

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65663index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65664index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65668

More screens in this post:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/311274/...oms/page/1240/#

Specifications:

+ Totally New Manila2d Sense GTX Skin "By Yonn and Norrin Radd :P and traces of old GTX Skin"

+ New TodayPage "support latest M2D version"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: Dialer, Call log, AudioNote, FM radio, SimToolkit, Calendar ...

+ 3 Dialers with switcher to change in between "Yonn New GTX Mini-Lite dialer", OmniaLITE Dialer, and MS default dialer"

+ X-Task - A powerful task manager that also fix window for 6.5 apps

+ XDA_UC support

+ Ezinput 2.1 WQVGA Full layouts and languages "Yep, finally a complete ez-input with all languages available ready"

+ Remixed MS and HTC lockscreen skins

+ S2U2 2.43 with New GTX Theme "installed by CAB during 1st boot - Uninstallable"

+ New Windows Media Player GTX Skin ported from Norrin Radd WVGA version :D

+ Speedup Tweaks in 5 Nov version

+ Added ported Audio Manager v2.2.2012.1525 LR1 - This time it works in portrait and landscape mode & also support scrolling

+ Startup and shutdown screens are from eomnia.net - Credit goes to creator

This ROM highly dependent on Manila2d Today Plugin, so make sure not to disable it and if it somehow disappear then just reapply it.. Also added script in Utilities folder to make it easy to adjust the indicators the way you like "i.e. 2 lines, or 1 line .. etc"

This ROM also included lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, streaming player, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover I removed Samsung crap operator settings and replaced it with HTC Connection Setup that fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :( ...

Notes:

-> The default action for X button is minimize, if you want to kill/completely close an app then just press app icon in taskbar,

-> The indicator bar in home widget is scrollable allowing different views, also you can easily adjust home screen indicator and launcher spaces using Utilities\Home Indicators.

-> The X-Task provide access to kill any hidden process or window that you feel not wanting just press Other in X-Task menu and select either Process or Windows to get the list and kill what you want with caution :) .

-> You can adjust ezinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings.

-> The new audio-manager meant to be hidden from HTC if you want to kill it use x-task or simply open library and press it icon in taskbar.

Links:

Rapidshare 5 NOV 2010

rapidsharevx.png

M2D Sense ROM without M2D "Lite":

>> Download <<

Norrin Radd thankfully uploaded the GTX icons for everyone, here the link:

>> Download <<

Addon:

> GTX MS/HTC Lockscreen Remix <

This is a skin for default MS Lockscreen "not S2U2" from the previous 2 NOV ROM ... If you installed it then better uninstall/Disable S2U2 ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest yonn1981

New Manila2D special Registry strings:

The new Manila2d Version allow the following: Disable weather tab in home screen and widget tabs from registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D]

"HomeWidget"=dword:00000001

"MessagingWidget"=dword:00000001

"EmailWidget"=dword:00000001

"PeopleWidget"=dword:00000001

"LauncherWidget"=dword:00000001

"OperatorWidget"=dword:00000001

"PhotoWidget"=dword:00000001

"MusicWidget"=dword:00000001

"SettingsWidget"=dword:00000001

"TVWidget"=dword:00000001

"InternetWidget"=dword:00000000

"LocationWidget"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D\Home]

"DisableWeather"=dword:00000000

If you want to disable then change to 0, you want to enable then change to 1 .. You can even disable Home widget :)

Fixes:

These alraedy fixed in latest ROMs...

• I forget to replace some registry strings in lite ROM, so there are some redirected strings to OmniaLITE Settings and MP3 files default player is not configured. To fix these strings, you either install Samsung Data Manager, and/or install these CABs in attachment (esp. MP3 Fix) ..
  • USSD is working but you can't reply, install the attached CAB to fix it ...

FAQs:

- I downloaded your ROM, but I can't keep my Omnia to setup GPRS "Only MMS Settings get saved"

You can apply the operator settings by using Omnia Settings then Network Settings, or by going to Settings\Connections then Operator Settings. For unknown reason the operator settings do write the WAP settings but fail to activate it - so you either try applying another operator settings then revert to your operator settings or better just use the "Automatically configure connection" in settings\Connections then Connections after using operator settings.

- When I receive an SMS, and want to replay, the space-bar fail to work! how I suppose to write a replay in threaded mode?

I know about this and can't till the cause - Nothing is actually missing! Is this a bug from Samsung itself? The space-bar will work if you used EZinput and OmniaLITE keyboard ... Now: Use 1.0.1.28 version - space work with it ...

- The touch play doesn't work!, it just quiet when trying to update the library!!

Touch player will quiet when trying to add incompatible videos to the library, but compatible videos and audio files regardless the type will work. In order to make touch player not to quit do the following:

1] rename DCIM folder temporary in storage card and My storage to another name let say rDCIM "or just remove in compatible recorded videos (Less than 640/480)"

2] run touch player and update library = it'll add all your compatible videos and audio to the library.

- In some places the OK/Close button do not work right? why is that?

These buttons don't work in mortscript and some omnialite applications - not my fault!!

- Why don't the close button simply close applications instead of minimizing them in OmniaLITE ROMs?

Using Omnia Settings, go to General Settings then Button and select "X" button - Change the settings to close instead of minimize ..

- I changed the USB settings in Omnia Settings and now my PC don't recognize my Omnia - I'm using OmniaLITE ROM?

Driver incompatibility .. You cant try to change your settings again and again till it work or use USB connection Mode in Settings\Connections

- Is there a way to extend battery life?

Try the Battery Tweaks CAB in post 3 - It may help you ...

Yonn_Power_Fix.cab

Yonn_MP3_Fix.cab

Yonn_MS_Home_Wireless_Fix.cab

Yonn_OmniaLITE_USSD_Fix.cab

Edited by yonn1981

Guest yonn1981

ROMs History:

Edited by yonn1981

Guest dannych99

looks very nice, gonna try it out!

•Storage ~ 60 MB Free

Hope to get more rom space :)

Edited by dannych99

Guest Obscurantis

That rom was great!

Very fast the touch was working fine. I love the organization of the files. The only think is the dialerphone was too big :\ ill reinstall the dialer maybe will fix :x

If i find some bug ill report :)

Gratz Yonn :)

Guest steven107

thanks for share. downloading ...............

win 6.5 style 6.1 i have feeling original rom 6.5 for i900

Edited by steven107

Guest Billus

Really good rom. Can't believe you put it some serious effort into this. The apps don't seem to be ported at all, feels all native. Thanks, and I'll report any bugs if I come across any. Seriously, well done!

Guest steven107

all so v1 and v2 not have vibrate . i tried up the rom of ock , the vibrate ok. but in this rom the the my phone don't vibrate.

Guest yonn1981

Wow, lot of replies :) ...

Thank you all for your feedback ...

steven107, thanks for your bug report - check post 2 for the fix ...

Ahck and amitsharma.atc, you can only run audio files by OmniaLITE touchplayer - sorry but no apparent fix for that, even part of this player do require gl support :) .... You can play videos in windows media - strange but yes that's correct ... I'll still try to see if there are workaround for touchplayer...

oldworm, the download links are the rapidshare logo...