Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Good afternoon,

I would like to say to John that I am charmed with your rom... periodically I like to change the rom or interface and I belong to HTCSPAIN forum where you can get infinity of software and roms but lately I want to practise my english and as I am a fanatic of the omnia.... I was looking in this fantastic web where find your precious rom and I decided to install it... at these moments (I go 2 days with her) I have not found a lot mistakes but there is one to worries to me... I tell you... I have to active and visible to all the bluetooth in my omnia but there are times that when I go in my car my car´s bluetooth device doesn´t find to my omnia... Do you know what can it be?

thanks.

Yesterday I was testing this problem and I have seen that if my device is with the turned on screen the bluetooth of my car synchronizes with it without problem but if I take my car with the device turned off screen ... the bluetooth does not synchronizes... it is very strange, no? because this does not pass me with other roms... Can somebody help me?

thansk.

Guest yonn1981
- Ferrari GT Evolution closes when loading a race (I never happend before on other ROMS). =(

Can you give me the CAB? I need to test it and see if dependency file missing or something...

@ Others:

You installed something and it don't work? Give me a link for that game/program to test please .. A demo version will also be enough ...

I want to release new ROM and I need the CABs fast in order to check and try to fix if possible before releasing ...

Guest Eric035
Can you give me the CAB? I need to test it and see if dependency file missing or something...

@ Others:

You installed something and it don't work? Give me a link for that game/program to test please .. A demo version will also be enough ...

I want to release new ROM and I need the CABs fast in order to check and try to fix if possible before releasing ...

IGO8 also closing after a time. There is only no demo cab file available on their website. And i think a link to eg. nzbindex isn't

appreciated on this forum, isn't it?

Guest Hermit Dave

@ Others:

would you like cabs for swype and slideit ? the keyboards.. though i dont know much about the bug in messaging app (tried searching a bit but didn't get anywhere with it)

Guest Acogu

Great ROM, i'll try the Lite one but i need the Samsung Widget Plus, is there a Cab to install it?

Your Samsung widget V2 is great but i want more free space!

@ Others:

Hi yonn,

If you need cabs for your new rom I can give them to you....

For example I think will be better if you could include RESCO EXPLORER because it is the best app in the its though it is not the last version.... it works perfectly.

Other important app for me is that the bluetooth is activated always even when you do a soft reset... I also attach you this cab... Other for example... if you want that always is active the same keyboard you need this cab...

rescoexploreren_p.ARM.CAB

bluetooth_hc4_inbox__xabi237.cab

MoDaCo.OmniaSIP.CAB

Great ROM, i'll try the Lite one but i need the Samsung Widget Plus, is there a Cab to install it?

Your Samsung widget V2 is great but i want more free space!

Hi Acogu,

If you want to download a lite rom but to have the widget plus... I recommend you that to pass for here[from HTCSPAIN.COM]

HTCSPAIN.COM

in the number 15 you can find the widget plus...

Guest Manasi
New ROM released and uploaded successfully with bugs fixed ... Keyboard cabs will be uploaded later - Time to sleep, you can use ock ezinput if you wish or floating omnialite keyboard ...

@ khrisstyan, it's in OmniaLITE applications thread already ...

Hi Yonn 1981,

I am using this ROM, i liked it very much. I have a problem with bluetooth. It doesnt connect and when it connects phone doent ring. do you have any fix for this problem? has anyone faced similar problem?

Thanks,

Ashish

Guest Hanusch

Nice work - , first man Majino start this ROMs ,but he stoped ...... se topic of Majino ROMs for inspiration , maybe help you - good luck and many nice ROMs :lol:

Guest Peejee

The look & feel of this rom is really great, have never seen anything like it!

Have had a few bugs though and these were the most important ones:

- Sometimes the programs simply freeze, especially when you tap the X-button, from that moment there is a big chance the program froze...

- The messages program is simply beautiful, but it takes far too long load, you can't use your phone anymore if you want to have some heavy texting...

- The messages program sometimes doesn't reload, so when you have a new message, it doesn't update and put the message on top (order by date).

- The messages program crashes a lot! It simply freezes when i have a new text and want to reply..

As I said, I really love this rom, but because of these bugs it's impossible for me to keep using it..

Hope you can find a solution!

Guest yonn1981

Yes I installed TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB and enabled it from settings\system, it's working ...

Anyway guys here an alpha release of v3:

http://rapidshare.com/files/402998661/Yonn...1907_V3alpha.7z

I tested igo8 and it's working fine with me ... although please test the ROM without battery tweaks to test the bluetooth thing as it's fine with me also ....

Anyone recommend changing the icons? to iphone icons or else, or its better to look as official as it's ?

Guest Rebels
Yes I installed TouchResponse_v0_3_2.CAB and enabled it from settings\system, it's working ...

I tested igo8 and it's working fine with me ... although please test the ROM without battery tweaks to test the bluetooth thing as it's fine with me also ....

Anyone recommend changing the icons? to iphone icons or else, or its better to look as official as it's ?

WOW! tnx mate, gonna dwnld now and test it. to me official looks better but i was wondering if there's anyway to have the icons displayed parallel like 6.1 instead of honeycomb???!!!! tnx for ur effort chef....

Guest Rebels

Yonn it'd be better to use mediafire/4shared/megaupload ths sort of uploads, rapidshare is huge pain man but i guess that suit u most. anyway if u can plz mirror it. Rapidshare keep asking me to wait. damn...tnx in adv mate.

Edited by Rebels

Guest nicoscy

thanks for the update. downloading. i would prefer the original icons. and also i like more the lite one with titanium

Edited by nicoscy

Guest Hermit Dave

yeap igo 8.3.2 has been working perfectly for me too. Infact i love the fact that i could set the xtra file to be downloaded every 24 hours (on expiry).

I think if you can get swype / slideit working.. you are my god for the near future :lol: If not can we have the samsung keypad (the one with 3 alphabets like a candybar phone keypad)

I tend to very frequently use RAM Sweeper and again... i have a set of programs for omnia and if you wish i can upload it to the current discussion...

I also recently got a battery bar that i used to have very frequently on HTC Wizard roms. Its like 1 / 2 pixels on the top of the screen (full width of screen) and it takes almost no CPU

on other topic... how had is it to plug in xda_uc.... its supposed to run auto config based on a directory on storage / card and runs any cabs you wish to run.

Thanks once again dude...

PS: Original Icons please.. if i wanted iphone i would have gotten it :D

Edited by Hermit Dave

Guest khrisstyan

I would like the rom to be keeped more original to b7300 :lol:

I would like the rom to be keeped more original to b7300 :lol:

I have the same opinion ! keep it closer to the original!!! The more untouched , the better !!

Keep it original but you could try the Iphone buttons in the same layout as the Iphone. All application buttons across the screen, that would be really nice and easy to use :lol:

Touchresponse is working now, great stuff !!!!!!!!

I like the three little buttons to change from one screen to next one

The first screen to enter pin numbers, the numbers are in black, hardly can see them

How can we get them in white so that they are visible

Other screen OK doesn't work

Thanks

Good rom

Edited by cga