Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest amitsharma.atc
Ahck and amitsharma.atc, you can only run audio files by OmniaLITE touchplayer - sorry but no apparent fix for that, even part of this player do require gl support :) .... You can play videos in windows media - strange but yes that's correct ... I'll still try to see if there are workaround for touchplayer...

well thanks for your reply buddy

got my ans.

Guest VTomi75

Hi all!

Nice ROM, but mobile internet does not work for me. GPRS connection is set, browser connection is set but no success. Always "cannot find server" message. Any idea would be appreciated...

Guest rishad
Wow, lot of replies :) ...

Thank you all for your feedback ...

steven107, thanks for your bug report - check post 2 for the fix ...

Ahck and amitsharma.atc, you can only run audio files by OmniaLITE touchplayer - sorry but no apparent fix for that, even part of this player do require gl support :) .... You can play videos in windows media - strange but yes that's correct ... I'll still try to see if there are workaround for touchplayer...

oldworm, the download links are the rapidshare logo...

First of all thank you so much for this release.. it is brilliant stuff and love it so much.. i was waiting for B700 kind of rom for a long time since i tested magino's release... Thanks again buddy

but one problem though.. tried the cab for vibration fix.. still it is not working

thanks for the rom

Guest PayAndCry
First of all thank you so much for this release.. it is brilliant stuff and love it so much.. i was waiting for B700 kind of rom for a long time since i tested magino's release... Thanks again buddy

but one problem though.. tried the cab for vibration fix.. still it is not working

thanks for the rom

Hi,

This fix is working, but it fixes the vibration for the touchscreen and not for e.g incomming calls or messages. Please fix it Yonn :)

Guest leap_ahead
Hi,

This fix is working, but it fixes the vibration for the touchscreen and not for e.g incomming calls or messages. Please fix it Yonn :)

+1

Guest leap_ahead

one more bug: when is charging the red led is not light ...

no light .... red or green ..

any help ?

and when type message is to slow !

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest steven107
one more bug: when is charging the red led is not light ...

me too, and when the headphone connect , icon headphone don't show.

Guest Obscurantis

About the internet connection you should go to Settings -> connections -> connections - > automatically configure connection ( if this don't fix, go to Settings -> connections -> connections -> Operator Settings -> Select another operator who wasn't yours and press ok, then go there again and choose your operator again and press ok, then try to see if you have internet, if you don't please repeat the first step... )

My internet is working great ;) About vibration i don't have too... :\

Edited by Obscurantis

Guest leap_ahead
Battery icon don't appear in my top bar, anyone know's how to fix that?

i use Ariel Battery Monitor v2.1 to show on taskbar ..

Guest leap_ahead

i cant answear a call with answear button .. i can only answear by touch on screen !!

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest Obscurantis

now i don't have no one to test, but soon ill try to accept calls with hardware button the i'll report here if i can answer a call, ok?

Guest leap_ahead
now i don't have no one to test, but soon ill try to accept calls with hardware button the i'll report here if i can answer a call, ok?

ok thanks

Guest yonn1981

Ok guys, sorry for asnwering late I was out of the house :) ...

I'll look after these issues as I can, after all this is an initial release ...

There might be missing registry or incompatible dll file from OmniaLite casuing this .. It might be from the battery tweaks I applied lately ... I'll have to look deep to make sure ...

Sorry guys .. you all still welcome to report more bugs or issues .. Hopefully fixes will be inegrated in second release - still if any find solutions please tell me ;)

Thanks you all again ...

Obscurantis: if you used dialer switcher the answer/end hard button may stop working - this need simple reset to fix ... Battery icon missing :( ? didn't you change the clock settings to show clock in task-bar always? this might be the problem ...

See you later ...

Guest Obscurantis

yes i put the clock on the bar, now i disable clock and battery icon appear... try to fix this on next release please ;)

Guest magawa
There might be missing registry or incompatible dll file from OmniaLite casuing this .. It might be from the battery tweaks I applied lately ... I'll have to look deep to make sure ...

OK The problems begin When you change the OEM .....

the red light on battery

can't switch off omnia completely

it doesn't vibrate at incoming call

slow in typing messages ( it was fast on DXIA OEM using your second rom in ce4arab )

I don't know if you fix them because I didn't use the rom

tomorrow I will test it ( I have final schools exams )

p.s : did You use the GL drivers for touch player here http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...t&p=1225702

cheers

Guest Omniafreak93

Accuweather widget can't connect to network. Is it just me or have anyone else got the same problem? Sorry for bad english!