Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Sony_Simon

veeeery nice rom :-)

you are able to make a cab for the jInbox to install it on a clean rom from de Jn Foundation?

chears

ps: sry for my englisch i am from austria^^

Guest yonn1981

magawa, don't mix with these ROMs - my OEM is intact, the problem raised when updating OmniaLITE EXT to last version - I'm sure I might added either improper dll or registries ...

Alien-Tech, I'll test JWMD Icon changer ...

Sony_Simon, it's available in OmniaLite application thread ..

UPDATE:

I think I was able to isolate the cause of bugs ... more feedback after further tests ... I think second release will be earlier than expected ;)

Question: the storage is low - normal for such filled ROMs, so do anyone recommend to remove some applications? and which?

Guest PayAndCry
magawa, don't mix with these ROMs - my OEM is intact, the problem raised when updating OmniaLITE EXT to last version - I'm sure I might added either improper dll or registries ...

Sony_Simon, it's available in OmniaLite application thread ..

UPDATE:

I think I was able to isolate the cause of bugs ... more feedback after further tests ... I think second release will be earlier than expected ;)

Question: the storage is low - normal for such filled ROMs, so do anyone recommend to remove some applications? and which?

Great! can´t wait for it :(

The only thing you should remove is the keyboard. You should use the one that Ock has ported because it looks somehow better and has no arrows. The most important thing is that it has vibration function and other languagues, too.

Awsome work!

Hi,

This fix is working, but it fixes the vibration for the touchscreen and not for e.g incomming calls or messages. Please fix it Yonn ;)

Where do you enable the vibration for the touchscreen. I can't find it

Guest DariosF

Hi, i'm testing now your rom...it's fantastic...I have only one big problem...I'm italian and i need italian dictionary for enziput keyboard...Where can i find and how can i install it?? Thanks, bye.

Guest khrisstyan

Touch Player not working,some time storage card its not visible in explorer and after a restart remains a folder with name "storage card" and the original storage card its renamed in "storage card 2",no internet,in landscape widgets are not working,senzor calibration is not working,and others bugs specified here are present

Edited by khrisstyan

Guest magawa
magawa, don't mix with these ROMs - my OEM is intact, the problem raised when updating OmniaLITE EXT to last version - I'm sure I might added either improper dll or registries..

forget that master ..

you know omnia lite have alot of drivers

what about the gl did it work ??

edit .. waiting for new version master.. ;)

cheers

Edited by magawa

Guest Alien-Tech

First let me apologyze.... my bad with JWMD. I had some bad icons, so that's why it didn't change them. JWMD works just fine.

About what to remove yonn1981. I don't know about everybody else, but as for pool that took place some time ago there were a lot of SPB shell users. Majority if I remember correctly. So I and I guess others too, would be delighted if you could cook one very light ROM with basic stuff in it. Maybe without UI. It would make a great base for the SPB shell users.

Guest dimera

I will test the rom in the weekend but I am very grateful for your efforts providing this rom. I don't think that you have to free any storage space at the moment. We have to provide you with feedback and to help removing all bugs as this will be one unique rom.

How is the memory consumption after some time of usage?

Guest mngr75
Bugs Identified:

1] By steven107 "Thanks" - Condition: No vibration.

Fix: Attachment

First, thank you for the rom. It seems that vibration works ok after installing the .cab file but it doesn't vibrate in incoming calls. Does anybody have same problem or am I doing something wrong with the settings...

Guest yonn1981

OK, I can confirm the source of the bugs is "vibration, leds , ..etc " isolated and removed... Yes it was some dll files from OmniaLITE ROM I added by mistake ... I might upload new ROM today if I was free...

I think I'll cook full and lite one this time ...

magawa, I did not test gl drivers yet but I don't think it'll work :(

egreg, I always use wifi and it always work for me ;)

rubbishbg, OmniaLITE don't have mouse application so the problems remains with 6.5 - I might try a workaround and post it if it work...

khrisstyan, you might had used Omnia Settings to change USB settings - This not recommended as OmniaLITE drivers are different and might cause such problems - not always but it does sometimes ... better use original one ...

one more thing: I think I'll not cook in any keyboard - I'll just add cabs for EZinput, and OmniaLITE keyboard, is that OK?

See ya all later ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest PayAndCry
one more thing: I think I'll not cook in any keyboard - I'll just add cabs for EZinput, and OmniaLITE keyboard, is that OK?

Hi,

Yes that´s a good idea. Can´t wait for it ;)

Guest Sledziks
is this rom for i900?

Yest ;)

This ROM is great but i have problem with the Internet :( I can browse the web using Opera but Youtube can't see the internet connection. Accu weather only works from time to time.

Edited by Sledziks

Guest rishad
OK, I can confirm the source of the bugs is "vibration, leds , ..etc " isolated and removed... Yes it was some dll files from OmniaLITE ROM I added by mistake ... I might upload new ROM today if I was free...

I think I'll cook full and lite one this time ...

magawa, I did not test gl drivers yet but I don't think it'll work :)

egreg, I always use wifi and it always work for me ;)

rubbishbg, OmniaLITE don't have mouse application so the problems remains with 6.5 - I might try a workaround and post it if it work...

khrisstyan, you might had used Omnia Settings to change USB settings - This not recommended as OmniaLITE drivers are different and might cause such problems - not always but it does sometimes ... better use original one ...

See ya all later ...

cant wait my friend.... thanks for your effort .. u are giving new life to all omnians out here

Guest burky1993

I personally don't like this, I feel it is a little clunky so to speak, I know many people will love this ROM, I just don't seem to like the interface of the Omnia LITE judging by this ROM.

I do give credit to the Chef for producing this for the community, I wish you every best for the future of your kitchen.